7.2: What the Heck Is Happening with the Art Team?

Seriously, rehashing sets from BC?
    No new landmass just the Broken Shore again (This is 90% the "we had a cooler idea" Ion was talking about too)
    No new music, just the same shit, which is already very weak and has been all expansion

What the heck is going on at Blizzard? Don't give me this 'Its the first week give it time' stuff either, we went through this with 7.1 too, there was barely anything new in the patch, it was all rehashed garbage. What the heck is the art team doing? It makes me sad too because, in WoD especially, they carried they show with the great work they did as a team, but now? Same 6 music tracks everywhere. Same art everywhere. Literally retexturing BC Sets. What the hell is happening?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Jesus, calm your tata's. Don't like it, quit. There are plenty of people looking forward to the patch.

Oh, and it's the first week, give it time...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiira View Post
    I could throw a shoe out of my window and hit a more reliable source than noxxic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    But Tennisace I want you to provide a solution. You're our only hope.

Did you not check out Blizz con? They literally said they were making the tier from the Tomb heavily based on the original T6 and why the heck would we not go back to the Broken Shore? Like... yeah it's still there right now but it's going to have new stuff there.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're building the raid and dungeon. Also, remakes of existing armor still take time. Having pre-existing versions doesn't magically make it easier to make new versions.

Um, no, the "we had a cooler idea" = Argus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probs working on next expansion

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    yeah I assume the OP is just trying to parody or be satirical. Because this can't actually be a serious complaint.

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    Did you not check out Blizz con? They literally said they were making the tier from the Tomb heavily based on the original T6 and why the heck would we not go back to the Broken Shore? Like... yeah it's still there right now but it's going to have new stuff there.
    Yes. I know what they said, heavily inspired by T6. Its literally T6 with more polys. Of course we were going to visit the Tomb, its obvious but it isn't hard to make some new stuff for it other than Felocs and Anduin in a Hood?

Broken shore has a ton of shit to do on it in 7.2 so I'm not worried about being back there. We were only there for like 15 mins anyway so it's still somewhat new.

Hell, were even going to be building our own base (depending on what your server decides on) which adds to it.

The tier sets imo are a great idea. I'm not a huge fan of that tier but over the years sooo many people have asked for t6 to be high res. Personally I like most of them like Shaman, Pally, Druid but it's clear why they opted to do this.

it makes sense that we'd be using the broken shore area, and while you're complaining about the t20 sets, a lot of people have been asking for HD remakes of some old sets, so why not start with t6 which is the most popular set for a lot of classes

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Um, no, the "we had a cooler idea" = Argus.
    How so? Thral'dranath is retconned out of existance to be the Broken Shore then we raid the Tomb on the Broken Shore. That sounds more like the cooler idea was to reuse BS not to do Argus, which I admit, sounds cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    How so? Thral'dranath is retconned out of existance to be the Broken Shore then we raid the Tomb on the Broken Shore. That sounds more like the cooler idea was to reuse BS not to do Argus, which I admit, sounds cool.
    Thal'dranath is the Broken Shore.
    Hariuha laþu laukar gakar alu ole lule laukar

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing constructive here. It was already explained they planned to do the sets based off of T6. None of this is new, and there is no point to complaining about something not even out yet.