Poll: Warchiefs of the Horde

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Alliance should have wiped out the undead during the Wrathgate, I mean really putting a demon in charge of your intelligence services? What kind of idiot does that? Oh maybe the same one who continues to use the plague as a weapon regardless of the fact that even Garrosh, let's wipe out the druid children in Stonetalon, Hellscream said that the plague was some bad shit.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

Sylvanas hasn't even done anything as warchief and has the 2nd most votes. She's not walking around half naked anymore people.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Sylvanas. She actual has common sense and doesn't give a fuck what the Alliance thinks.
    So did Garrosh, to a degree.

Deleted
    I always felt like Vol'jin was a great choice. Sadly Blizz had to change the warchief. Again.

And I feel like Vol'jin didn't have a lot of time to lead, to actually do what he needed to do. I really hope, he comes back and throws out the banshee nobody actually likes (in the lore - imho rightfully so).

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    So did Garrosh, to a degree.
    Sylvanas doesnt try to rip apart her own horde like Garrosh did, so point for her then.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    The Alliance should have wiped out the undead during the Wrathgate, I mean really putting a demon in charge of your intelligence services? What kind of idiot does that? Oh maybe the same one who continues to use the plague as a weapon regardless of the fact that even Garrosh, let's wipe out the druid children in Stonetalon, Hellscream said that the plague was some bad shit.....
    Alliance wanted to, they werent able to.

Horde gave the Forsaken grounds for Blight that was allowed. Garrosh wanted the forsaken dead, only reason why he tried to hamper them.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Pre mop garrosh. You know, the one that made sense, before they did a 180 with his personality.

He was perfect. Honorable, strong, ruthless, and didn't stand for any bull shit. Then you know mop and suddenly none of that mattered and he was like a brand new character, almost like terrible writing took over.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    Sylvanas hasn't even done anything as warchief and has the 2nd most votes. She's not walking around half naked anymore people.
    the lore forum here have a big sylvannas circlejack, she would even win a vote for "who is the best high king of alliance"

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    the lore forum here have a big sylvannas circlejack, she would even win a vote for "who is the best high king of alliance"
    misspelling Sylvanas check, misspelling circle-jerk, impressive. Blowing things out of proportion because you cant stand a character. You truly do belong in the lore forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Christonya View Post
    Pre mop garrosh. You know, the one that made sense, before they did a 180 with his personality.

He was perfect. Honorable, strong, ruthless, and didn't stand for any bull shit. Then you know mop and suddenly none of that mattered and he was like a brand new character, almost like terrible writing took over.
    Stonetalon was a fluke.
    Garrosh was always going to be evil
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    He said not to use the blight because the forsaken using it means that the forsaken are not going to be wiped out. Garrosh wad not saying no blight because honour. He said no blight because he was a racist asshole

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by XamFTW View Post
    To be fair, the question is "Who is your favourite Warchief" which is just another way to ask "who's your favorite character among the list".

If the question was "Who was the best Warchief" than you would have had a point, even though such question would have automatically eliminated Sylvanas, Vol'jin and Garrosh, since two did nothing worthwhile as Warchief and the third screwed things up to biblical proportions.

Quote Originally Posted by Christonya View Post
    He was perfect. Honorable, strong, ruthless, and didn't stand for any bull shit.
    No person is truly honorable when said honor is thrown out of the window the very moment it becomes inconvenient upholding certain values.

It's also pretty damn hilarious voting Garrosh for what he was supposed to be in the players' minds rather for what he objectively was. "My vote goes to pre-MoP Garrosh" really?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollokdamus View Post
    Would easily be Vol'jin if Blizzard hadn't decided to throw him into a trash can. He was honorable, yet not blinded by honor like the majority of orcs. Cunning and sinister, yet not outright evil like the Forsaken. Spiritual, yet progressive and not stuck in the old ways like the majority of other trolls. Harsh, yet neither a tyrant nor a warmonger. Most importantly, he truly cared about the Horde's well-being (unlike Garrosh) and saw it as a family. He was also willing to coexist with other peoples peacefully. A perfect example of a leader, if you ask me.
    ^^^This. So much potential, but Blizz completely wiffed on how to write him.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tromage View Post

One word comes in mind when you see this: imbecile. (a lousy warchief)
    Fixed it for you.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

voted sylvanas, but just bc i like her more as character. we have yet to see whatever she does. i mean the expansion isnt even over yet. garrosh was the only warchief i cared about tbh

- - - Updated - - -

also sylvanas haters r so weird. just saying her name makes them go crazy. they r obsessed with her. not even her fans are like that.. but go off i guess..

I very much liked Garrosh for this very reason: he made horde badass... for once and while ;3 not just "reskined" red alliance but HORDE. Savage, brutal, not giving a sht. Only then I felt hordes "climat'.
    Last edited by FAILoZOFF; 2017-01-27 at 07:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Voljin & Sylvanus are not warchiefs. Warchief is an orcish title. Lame ass pseudo-leaders of the newly shit written horde yes. But warchief never.

Voted Thrall.

I was considering Garrosh as he was a true warrior and very strong and interesting character before MoP decided to twist him into a bad guy.
    But Thrall was a great leader - he never backed off a fight, but wasn't a mindless berserker either, he understood war as much as politics.

I'm surprised by Sylvanas having 2nd result - she might be smart, but she ain't no warchief, she doesn't give fuck about horde, that selfish bitch has no honor whatsoever and doesn't understand the meaning of "Lok'tar ogar", which she has proven again on Broken Shore.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Basic Campfire would have been best Warchief...

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by saradonin View Post
    I'm surprised by Sylvanas having 2nd result - she might be smart, but she ain't no warchief, she doesn't give fuck about horde, that selfish bitch has no honor whatsoever and doesn't understand the meaning of "Lok'tar ogar", which she has proven again on Broken Shore.
    She actually executed her Warchief's command, which was a far more intelligent move than perish like imbeciles into a literal trap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    Doomhammer all the way. I also don't understand why Sylvanass is voted on so much, she cares only about Forsaken, Horde is second, less favorite child. At least for now. Maybe there is a redemption story for her, maybe we will see her realizing that Forsaken isn't the only family she has to take care of but all of the Horde and she doesn't have to chase immortality for her people at all cost. Maybe Blizzard has one good writer left because right now, she's shit warchief that got the title because nobody else is around. Don't get me wrong, she has the ability to be great Warchief, she was Ranger General, she kickd ass in W3, but right now her judgement is clouded and her values are in the wrong place she needs a guidance but sadly only green jesus is left because I don't think she will have a chat with young Wrynn.
    Last edited by mmoc9662afc2dc; 2017-01-27 at 02:14 PM.

Sylvanas because boobs

^ am I doin this right ?