Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Nighthold enrage timers

Hi there,

looking for some information about Nighthold enrage timers. Please correct my data if wrong...

- Skorpyron: none? (soft enrage due to damage buff?)
    - Chronomatic Anomaly: none? (soft enrage due to add spawns?)
    - Trilliax: none?
    - Spellblade Aluriel: none?
    - Star Augur Etraeus: hard enrage 3m into last phase
    - High Botanist Tel'arn: none? (soft enrage due to toxic spore spawns?)
    - Krosus: hard enrage 6m (no bridge to slam anymore)
    - Tichondrius: hard enrage by entering third intermission?
    - Grand Magistrix Elisande: none? (soft enrage by more and more things to dodge / soak?)
    - Gul'dan: hard enrage 12m

Skorp berserks either after the 3rd or 4th vulnerable phase, I don't remember which. My guild was fooling around and not taking normal seriously, then he just went nuts and went around melee'ing everyone for 8 mil+.

Deleted
    Chronomatic teleports away and kills raid.

Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Skorp berserks either after the 3rd or 4th vulnerable phase, I don't remember which. My guild was fooling around and not taking normal seriously, then he just went nuts and went around melee'ing everyone for 8 mil+.
    Can only be 3rd because the exoskeleton has 25 stacks each time and removing one stack happens after you damage the boss for 1% health, so 4th vulnerable phase cannot happen

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zyalo View Post
    Chronomatic teleports away and kills raid.
    When does this happen? I found a Mythic kill log with nearly 7min...

Quote Originally Posted by qil View Post
    Tichondrius and Star Augur - 8 min.
    Star augur cast big bang at us at the 8:30 mark on heroic
    Not sure if that's based on encounter time or time spent in void phase. On normal I've definitely seen him go beyond 9 minutes without casting big bang.

edit: nvm the OP's 3min into final phase seems accurate
    Last edited by jayheals; 2017-01-27 at 07:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Keashaa View Post
    Hi there,

looking for some information about Nighthold enrage timers. Please correct my data if wrong...

Spellblade enrages right after second batch of Arcane adds finish their Armageddon on HC.

Deleted
    skorpyron enrages at 9min (at least in normal)

Elisande's enrage is to put out a ton of the bomb debuffs, just spamming them. Then it looks like a giant void zone starts form the center and moves outward. We didn't get further than that and wiped to the bombs going off.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

It depends on your interrupting of adds. If you let them cast he will get to max energy fast and wipes you. At least this is how we think it works.

Are you sure about Guldan 12m? I thought he has soft enrage with his black harvest because more souls you soak, higher your stacks get and eventually it will wipe you. Also fun fact is that you can't push him more than 11% at the start. He becomes immune at 89%.

Quote Originally Posted by MrDaemon View Post
    Are you sure about Guldan 12m? I thought he has soft enrage with his black harvest because more souls you soak, higher your stacks get and eventually it will wipe you. Also fun fact is that you can't push him more than 11% at the start. He becomes immune at 89%.
    We learned it the hard way

Question then is if you're asking about heroic or mythic enrages, because they're not the same on all boss fights. In mythic, Anomaly spawns 2x adds that drops interrupt-orbs at once. He casts Power overwhelming at 0:34, 1:35, 2:27, 3:03, 3:49, 4:40, 5:04 and 6:07. As the fight keeps repeating, it's safe to assume the next overwhelming comes at around 7 minutes, and you can't interrupt that, as he only spawns a total of 8 adds throughout the fight.
    This is an effective "soft" enrage at 7 minutes. On heroic, he keeps spawning adds, and only one at a time, and time phases change entirely different, so he has a hard enrage at some point there.

Elisande has an hard enrage 5 minutes into second phase (not sure if it applies to other phases)
    she starts channelling the nightwell and it slowly fills up the room from the center,the "puddle" oneshots anyone who touches it

- High Botanist Tel'arn: none?
    - Grand Magistrix Elisande: none?
    Spellblare: Berserk after 2 sets of each phase
    High Botanist: 15m
    Grand Magistrix: Terminate cast in heroic (but unsure what the timer was, wasn't relavant on mythic). 199s per phase in mythic, p3 only having 195s.

Ellisandre (ninth Boss) has it if you last 5 min in one phase ( as in each phase she resets the fight, so enrage timer resets)

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Question then is if you're asking about heroic or mythic enrages, because they're not the same on all boss fights. In mythic, Anomaly spawns 2x adds that drops interrupt-orbs at once. He casts Power overwhelming at 0:34, 1:35, 2:27, 3:03, 3:49, 4:40, 5:04 and 6:07. As the fight keeps repeating, it's safe to assume the next overwhelming comes at around 7 minutes, and you can't interrupt that, as he only spawns a total of 8 adds throughout the fight.
    This is an effective "soft" enrage at 7 minutes. On heroic, he keeps spawning adds, and only one at a time, and time phases change entirely different, so he has a hard enrage at some point there.
    CA hard enrage is the last power overwhelming after the 4th adds when you don't have an orb. It teleports away and 1 shots everyone. On Mythic at least thats how it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our first real attempt on Trilliax on heroic where we mostly got the mechanics down we ran into beserk at about 9minutes.

He was at like 1% as well. 1/2 the raid dead but we were still handling the mechanics, was unexpected.

Skorpyron: no idea
    Anomaly: no idea
    Trillax: dunno
    Alluriel: 7:30 , after 2nd arcane phase, is just go in standard berserker (at last on mythic)
    Krosus: 6 minutes, blow up the bridge
    Star auger: soft enrage at 3 minutes into each of the first two phases(frost and fel), 3 minutes into p3 (void) he cast Big Bang, killing eveyone (it bypass immunities)
    Tychondrius: it goes in standard berserk at 7:40, then just one shot the whole raid at 8:00
    Botanist: dunno
    Elisande: hard enrage x minutes into each phase
    Gul'dan: no one/ dunno
    Last edited by Halobob87; 2017-02-09 at 02:01 AM.

I really think boss berserks are entirely boring. Fights should have soft enrages whenever possible, mechanics drastically increasing the difficulty of the fight but that still aren't a guaranteed "you're dead at this time". I'm glad many of the NH fights utilize this... even though many are a "you're dead" anyways.

Although I suppose hard enrages aren't always a guaranteed death, either. I remember getting Brutallus kills after enrage with bubble-taunts.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilyiana View Post
    I love that enrage timers are a mechanic in this raid again, seems like they haven't been a threat for quite awhile. Was surprised to see a few of them on progression so far, and I love it. Elisande's berserk is one of the coolest ever: spam orbs and a massive chrono void spawns.
    Do you have a video of this lol? sounds pretty funny to watch
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Elisande hit enrage on the final phase for us on heroic and basically just oneshot the entire group for 7 million damage. Being monk tank though I survived passively because of stagger (though at low HP) and a resto shaman hit ankh and we 2 manned her for the final 20 odd mill hp. She doesn't do mechanics after enrage, funnily enough :P
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!