Quote Originally Posted by Liqs View Post
    Holy fuck what happend? 40 pages in one day. Damn!
    Drama happened xD

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Notice how the progress discussion also dies down at the same time because there's no relevant guilds from the US in the race.
    Lets not lie, there hasn't been a progression discussion. There has been mainly EU guild drama like a bad episode of real housewives, bunch a bros telling each other whose bro is the most bro. I think I learned more about Scos love life than who is killing what. Also, impressed by yalls knowledge on these topics.

I heard Sloot has 3 nipples, run tell dat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by elprofessor View Post
    Official russian government is involved in the tarrenmill lag issue. They try to make exorsus great again.
    Russian tactics only work on Americans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowswann View Post
    Drama happened xD
    Is it all about that one guy from Method? rip

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Notice how the progress discussion also dies down at the same time because there's no relevant guilds from the US in the race.
    You sir, should be arrested for man slaughter.

Yep the method guy who stole serenity ID in order to stop them but not with helping method in mind =D

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is it all about that one guy from Method? rip
    Yes, then some Serenity fanboys started claiming that one guy = all of Method, and for some reason some of them made it out to be literally a criminal offense. The other side of course came to their defense, and the ball started rolling pretty damn fast. To top it off Bozzel came in claiming he knew fuck all about anything as he tends to do.

Deleted
    Who is Bozzel?

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    When did I say an entire realm was DDOS'd? Some Serenity fanboy probably stole one of Method's IP addresses from one of their old streams and has been non-stop DDOSing key roles since the race began. It's really depressing the lengths players of this game will go through to make progression raiding miserable.

This is the funniest shit I have read in this thread so far. I cannot believe how many people this guy is getting with his bait

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Who is Bozzel?
    Literally just some guy.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beace View Post
    That certainly puts a different spin on things. But is it legit? Hard to say.
    I am the guy behind raiders-tavern.com - just ask if you want to know something specific.
    I do know my credibility is on the line with this interview and therefore I asked for several evidence on my interview partners identity and his version of the story, agreeing on not making it public.

At the end of the day I decided to believe the things I got presented, knowing what's on the line. This means, he is not jadelol and not that NH_Guldan guy on twitter, although they all three are somewhat buddies. That's all and maybe not the level of Drama ppl wanted to have
    Last edited by emml; 2017-01-27 at 08:03 AM.

Herald of the Titans Amaterasu65's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by emml View Post
    I am the guy behind raiders-tavern.com - just ask if you want to know something specific.
    I do know my credibility is on the line with this interview and therefore I asked for several evidence on my interview partners identity and his version of the story, agreeing on not making it public.

At the end of the day I decided to believe the things I got presented, knowing what's on the line. This means, he is not jadelol and not that NH_Guldan guy on twitter, although they all three are somewhat buddies. That's all and maybe not the level of Drama ppl wanted to have
    What matters, and that no interview can save, is that Method knew about this for almost the whole duration of lockout invasion and didn't say anything.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    What matters, and that no interview can save, is that Method knew about this for almost the whole duration of lockout invasion and didn't say anything.
    Absolutely, that's the somewhat sad part. There still is a lot of beeef left between Method and Serenity.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    funny how the shitposting dies down quickly when most of the EU is in sleep hours
    Yeah, funny how this thread is only alive when Europeans aren't sleeping since US raiders are actually joining EU guilds to even have a chance at a WF and US hasn't won a tier since December 2011, not counting Asian guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasu65 View Post
    What should they have done? I mean it is fairly obvious what happened. If you join a group with some random who wants to give you something, converts to raid and gives you lead, which is all visible in your window. Then claims to not have the flasks and needs to relog and never does an remains online. It isn't really rocket science at that point. Either the person who wanted the flasks was too embarrassed to say anything or just forgot this rather suspicious situation that occurred.

Not defending anyone, just baffled how Method's knowledge is somehow a great crime when there is one person in a high end raiding guild that deals with IDs etc all the time who managed to fall into this one situation and did they just not say something? But it is obviously on Method to contact Serenity when they find out and lay out all the details, that a member of serenity had at the time. Either or, I can't see how method is the one at fault here. It is a shit situation all around, but I can't put them at fault.

I dig folks in both guilds streams so I've got no bias favorite in this situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Yeah, funny how this thread is only alive when Europeans aren't sleeping since US raiders are actually joining EU guilds to even have a chance at a WF and US hasn't won a tier since December 2011, not counting Asian guilds.
    you're late to this party and someone already had a better joke. Keep up.

Deleted
    From what I saw they are at fault, because people affiliated with their guild (even though without their blessing, as far as we know atleast) set out with the intention of hindering Serenity's progress and Method know this from the moment it happend (screenshot) and did jack shit to stop it.

Deleted
    [QUOTE=Zoldor;44355077]What should they have done? I mean it is fairly obvious what happened. If you join a group with some random who wants to give you something, converts to raid and gives you lead, which is all visible in your window. Then claims to not have the flasks and needs to relog and never does an remains online. It isn't really rocket science at that point. Either the person who wanted the flasks was too embarrassed to say anything or just forgot this rather suspicious situation that occurred.

Not defending anyone, just baffled how Method's knowledge is somehow a great crime when there is one person in a high end raiding guild that deals with IDs etc all the time who managed to fall into this one situation and did they just not say something? But it is obviously on Method to contact Serenity when they find out and lay out all the details, that a member of serenity had at the time. Either or, I can't see how method is the one at fault here. It is a shit situation all around, but I can't put them at fault.

I dig folks in both guilds streams so I've got no bias favorite in this situation.

- - - Updated - - -

People are upset/angry by the fact that Sco keeps stating that this is what "...no one in our raid team wanted". Yet there's proof that a raider posting a laughing totalbiscuit emote and a officer responding with "lol". Complete bullshit.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    What should they have done? I mean it is fairly obvious what happened. If you join a group with some random who wants to give you something, converts to raid and gives you lead, which is all visible in your window. Then claims to not have the flasks and needs to relog and never does an remains online. It isn't really rocket science at that point. Either the person who wanted the flasks was too embarrassed to say anything or just forgot this rather suspicious situation that occurred.
    I agree on that, Serenity could maybe have done the math. But on the other hand: I believe nobody could have told that this block works against a whole raid. Heck who even thinks of such a move...

You gut IT all Wrong. IT was exorsus, they Used russian Hackers, to get jade's Account, and block the id. With that they Sabotage serenety, and frame Method! Both beeing tilt and exorsus wins the race !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilen555 View Post
    People are upset/angry by the fact that Sco keeps stating that this is what "...no one in our raid team wanted". Yet there's proof that a raider posting a laughing totalbiscuit emote and a officer responding with "lol". Complete bullshit.
    Sco is giving the corporate bullshit answer. "Our customers are very important to us. We take their concerns seriously".
    From the screenie, it looked very much like their raid/officers wanted it - and thought it was amusing. The natural response would have been "wtf?! you moron" followed by kick&ban + convo to Serenity. It's pretty obvious that didn't happen, judging by Sloot's tweets and Method's replies to them.

That shows what the internal culture at Method is. And it's not a good one, despite the image they try to project out. I'd say their brand took definately a hit from this and should they happen to win the race - it'll be tainted by accusations of cheating. Bad play boys.
    Last edited by mmoc0e47cbaaf5; 2017-01-27 at 08:40 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    Sco is giving the corporate bullshit answer. "Our customers are very important to us. We take their concerns seriously".
    From the screenie, it looked very much like their raid/officers wanted it - and thought it was amusing. The natural response would have been "wtf?! you moron" followed by kick&ban + convo to Serenity.

That shows what the internal culture at Method is. And it's not a good one, despite the image they try to project out.
    Exactly this. There is evidence that they atleast accepted that it was happening and decided NOT to do something to stop it from happening. This alone is enough for me.