Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    This would be so cool if your armor showed up on it as well.
    There are a million fine looking women in this world but not all of them will bring you lasagna at work. Most of them will just cheat on you.

Deleted
    Looks kinda off to me to be honest, I like that it doesn't use the old bear model because to be honest that skeleton is kind of dated, and it's nice that it's more man than bear but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    i started liking the new model more after i saw it in motion, since it looses a LOT of its gorilla-like look and feels a lot more like a badger/ buff furbolg.
    aside from that, i feel that your version is really off, like a midget version or a little companion pet

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaxus View Post
    i started liking the new model more after i saw it in motion, since it looses a LOT of its gorilla-like look and feels a lot more like a badger/ buff furbolg.
    aside from that, i feel that your version is really off, like a midget version or a little companion pet
    I think part of that is because with all of the parts scaled down, it does look small next to the Blizz one. Like I said, I really don't know photoshop well so all I did was cut all of the parts off into separate layers and make some size adjustments to them individually. If someone who knew graphic software did the same thing with the basic idea I had (which was simply to drastically reduce the arm size and emphasize the "werebear" theme over what looks like a gorilla-bear hybrid), it would have come out significantly better. But yeah, I can see why you'd say it looks more like a pet. Reminds me of a furbolg lol.

The animations for the new model look ok, I think my biggest issue is that image of it in a knuckle drag pose because I don't see were anything, all I see is gorilla.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearshield View Post
    I think part of that is because with all of the parts scaled down, it does look small next to the Blizz one. Like I said, I really don't know photoshop well so all I did was cut all of the parts off into separate layers and make some size adjustments to them individually. If someone who knew graphic software did the same thing with the basic idea I had (which was simply to drastically reduce the arm size and emphasize the "werebear" theme over what looks like a gorilla-bear hybrid), it would have come out significantly better. But yeah, I can see why you'd say it looks more like a pet. Reminds me of a furbolg lol.

The animations for the new model look ok, I think my biggest issue is that image of it in a knuckle drag pose because I don't see were anything, all I see is gorilla.
    It looks like a Gronnling mount (http://wow.zamimg.com/uploads/screen...-gronnling.jpg). It will most likely have the animations of Gruul and other Gronnlings if it just re-uses the skeleton. The one you did just looks like a Worgen wearing bear skin. Not sure what a "werebear' should look like, but bears are fatter and bigger than wolves so if anything it should look like a Worgen on steroids.

it doesn't look like a gronnling at all once you see it in motion, just use the modelviewer.

15+ Year Old Account
    has anybody seen any information on how to get the new artifact druid form yet

I dont think I'll use it, the stone bear and energy bear are just too good. I like variation though.

The moment I saw the new model for tank druids in 7.2 I rerolled from my blood dk.
    Finally I can play a druid tank without staring at an bears ass for hours

A werebear should look like a werebear

I can teach you how to play, but I can't fix stupid.

That artwork looks soooo good, I would run around in that form all day if it actually looked like that. Then again, I guess it doesn't fit Blizzard's style.

I'm not a fan of the new form. It's different, sure, but it looks ridiculous. The hidden artifact appearance and stone bear look way better. <3

I prefer my purple mountain dew bear over this one. But to each their own, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagonos View Post
    A werebear should look like a werebear
    Agreed, though frankly, I don't see how we've gone from learning to shapeshift into a bear from the Great Bear spirit in Moonglade to changing into a feral beast (werebear). If becoming Worgen is a "curse", how is a Druid turning into a "werebear" any different?

I think it's pretty horrible and laughable...

Warchief
    7+ Year Old Account
    Bearilla.
    I'll stick to the neon ones to be obnoxious while also easy to spot in a crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaledwyn View Post
    First impression:
    - Ugly as hell

Second impression
    - Let's wait for other colors...
    This... if there's a dark grey or black base skin, it might be ok.
    Final judgement reserved.

7+ Year Old Account
    I personally Love it, this is the regular aspect
    wow.zamimg. com/uploads/screenshots/normal/602346.jpg
    these are the Recolors and how to get them:
    Defeating Kil'jaeden
    wow.zamimg. com/uploads/screenshots/normal/602348.jpg
    Winning 10 Rated BG's
    wow.zamimg. com/uploads/screenshots/normal/602349.jpg
    Defeat all Legion Dungeon Bosses
    wow.zamimg. com/uploads/screenshots/normal/602347.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by DarkNicoX View Post
    I personally Love it, this is the regular aspect

these are the Recolors and how to get them:
    Defeating Kil'jaeden

Winning 10 Rated BG's

Defeat all Legion Dungeon Bosses

Fixed pics for the lazy

Skunkbear looks pretty cool I think.

Is there a way to view other models and change their animation? Cant seem to find it anywhere TIA