Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Following mons? I love that mechanic.
    I know right? Think everyone does, it's one of the things that made me love HGSS so much :P did you happen to see the videos showing that they actually gave EVERY pokemon walking AND running animations? I watched them all ._. want it so much xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    Blegh, that's lame. Glad I've not sent anything over from Gen 6 I wanna keep there for now
    Yeah I'm having the same issue, best to wait until you're absolutely sure you want to send it or not :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber Lemur View Post
    I know right? Think everyone does, it's one of the things that made me love HGSS so much :P did you happen to see the videos showing that they actually gave EVERY pokemon walking AND running animations? I watched them all ._. want it so much xD

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah I'm having the same issue, best to wait until you're absolutely sure you want to send it or not :/
    I'm not sending my shiny mons over yet, just incase.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 3DTyrant View Post
    I'm not sending my shiny mons over yet, just incase.
    Safe plan *thumbs up* I've at least registered my Dex in the bank for all my games, so at least those are on there. And you can swap the default image to any shinies you have

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I had plenty of reasons to love HGSS (gen 2 being my fav) but following mons definitely stands out.
    I did (if you mean HGSS at least). :P I also liked how they collected golden leaves for us.
    Last edited by mmoc8ded9ea3f2; 2017-01-25 at 08:45 PM.

Deleted
    Oh I had plenty of reasons to love HGSS (gen 2 being my fav) but following mons definitely stands out.
    I did (if you mean HGSS at least). :P I also liked how they collected golden leaves for us.
    Oh yeah I loved it for more than just the following, pokeathalon was another thing I loved, and yeah those leaves were the cutest to get ^^

Also when I say they made following for ALL the mons...I mean up to gen 7, looked like they were ready to go for SM but never made it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABPd7vwocuY

Deleted
    Oh yeah I loved it for more than just the following, pokeathalon was another thing I loved, and yeah those leaves were the cutest to get ^^

Also when I say they made following for ALL the mons...I mean up to gen 7, looked like they were ready to go for SM but never made it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABPd7vwocuY
    Awww, Lillie theme and walking mons, what more to ask. :3

Hope they add that in Stars.

Deleted
    Awww, Lillie theme and walking mons, what more to ask. :3

Hope they add that in Stars.
    Here's hoping!

10+ Year Old Account
    Now i just wish i had 5 bottle caps to fix my shiny reshiram .
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Using bottle caps on shinies is another good reason to move them to gen 7. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll be waiting for Stars/DP remake or SOMETHING that will fix the abysmal Mega situation before I bother transferring anything over.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Now i just wish i had 5 bottle caps to fix my shiny reshiram .
    Why do you need 5? You need max 3, 2 if it rolled the shit stat on attack.

Deleted

@5:49

Croagunk walking animation. xD

Have we had Any news or information on the Z crystals for the ring? We are Still missing 6 types for the real life ring and no one seems to be reporting on this.
    Quote Originally Posted by scorpious1109 View Post
    Why the hell would you wait till after you did this to confirm the mortality rate of such action?

10+ Year Old Account
    The Pokémon Company has just announced that almost 6,000 people, specifically 5,954, have been banned from online activity for having altered save data. This ban prevents them from using Game Sync, entering in Rating Battles and Battle Competitions, and participating in Global Missions. When they try, they will get an error message with the error code 090-0212. They promise to continue pursuing people with edited & illegal save data and will enact similar restrictions without notice. We'll bring all further developments about this as it comes.

Seems like bans are not over.

The series I didn't know I needed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    I'll be waiting for Stars/DP remake or SOMETHING that will fix the abysmal Mega situation before I bother transferring anything over.

- - - Updated - - -

Why do you need 5? You need max 3, 2 if it rolled the shit stat on attack.
    Who knows, maybe next gen there won't be mega evolution in the game AT ALL.

- - - Updated - - -

Considering that it's been a decade since a third version last appeared in the main series franchise, I doubt we'll see a "Stars" version. I fully expect the next main series game announcement to be the gen 4 remakes, and hopefully they'll include HGSS elements like Pokemon walking with you, or perhaps multiple regions. Sinnoh is very closely connected to Kanto and Johto mythologically anyways.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Who knows, maybe next gen there won't be mega evolution in the game AT ALL.

- - - Updated - - -

Considering that it's been a decade since a third version last appeared in the main series franchise, I doubt we'll see a "Stars" version. I fully expect the next main series game announcement to be the gen 4 remakes, and hopefully they'll include HGSS elements like Pokemon walking with you, or perhaps multiple regions. Sinnoh is very closely connected to Kanto and Johto mythologically anyways.
    In HGSS there are even Sinjoh ruins, with elements of both Johto and Sinnoh.

What is your favorite, non-starter, non-legendary Pokemon (you can include it's various evolutions and formes) from each generation?

Gen 1: Electrivire (He has a fantastic design, stats on par with a starter and has access to a wide selection of moves. Magmortor and Rhyperior come close, but Electrivire is my favorite.)
    Gen 2: Honchkrow (Easily my favorite bird Pokemon; he's a mob boss with a nice hat! I built mine to have a 100% crit rate for Night Slash spam and high chance of crit on Brave Bird. He's got bulk and can heal up with roost!)
    Gen 3: Gallade (What can I say; he's a knight with a badass cape! 'Nuff said.)
    Gen 4: Drapion (The only bug Pokemon that actually appears menancing. Being used as an instrument of murder by Hunter J only makes it even more intimidating. Gameplay wise, I love building him for sniper crits and spikes!
    Gen 5: Reuniclus (He's so cuddly and looks like jello. I was "meh" at first when BW came out, but upon seeing the 14th movie in theaters I fell in love with him. He's also quite tanky while favoring psychic attacks. Mostly love him for the cuddle factor.)
    Gen 6: Clawitzer (A crab with an oversized bazooka hand, who can shoot super-powered heal pulses and aura spheres! Yes yes YES!)
    Gen 7: Mimikyu (Do I really need to say why?)

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL Ash lost agaist team rocket in new episode.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    What is your favorite, non-starter, non-legendary Pokemon (you can include it's various evolutions and formes) from each generation?
    Gen 1: Nidoking
    Gen 2: Tyranitar (also my favorite pokemon overall)
    Gen 3: Aggron (this is a hard one because I really love Milotic, Gardevoir, Metagross and Salamence, too)
    Gen 4: Weavile
    Gen 5: Bisharp
    Gen 6: Talonflame
    Gen 7: Golisopod

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    LOL Ash lost agaist team rocket in new episode.
    i will flip my shit so hard if team rocket still chase pikachu .... just catch a damn pichu in route 1 you retards.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.