Deleted

FYI: Bink's Trinket Sims

I stumbled upon these (singletarget)sims and thought they might be useful for others too.

All credits go to Binkenstein

Deleted
    Did you by any chance stumble upon the gear he simmed it with? Since a solo Chrono Shard in his table (Arcane) is about 10k dps stronger then Chrono Shard plus its allocated necklace. Atleast if I am reading it correctly.

And of course thanks for digging those up.
    Last edited by mmoc6e25ae8c53; 2017-01-26 at 01:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by turtlefreak View Post
    I stumbled upon these (singletarget)sims and thought they might be useful for others too.

All credits go to Binkenstein
    Thanks for sharing, these are really nice graphs!
    Stat sticks are outta control...

Yar/Kivutar -+- Raze -+- Alonsus-EU

Quote Originally Posted by Perteron View Post
    Did you by any chance stumble upon the gear he simmed it with? Since a solo Chrono Shard in his table (Arcane) is about 10k dps stronger then Chrono Shard plus its allocated necklace. Atleast if I am reading it correctly.

And of course thanks for digging those up.
    What I imagine is going on there is that for the set profiles using both chrono shard and the neck, he adjusts both of them to the appropriate i-lvl to get the sim (ie to sim an 840 chrono shard+set he equips an 840 chrono shard and an 840 Strand of the Stars), while in the ones with only chrono shard, he keeps the profile's default neck equipped (which is i905).

Looks like he simmed it using the default simcraft mythic profiles for each spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toas View Post
    What I imagine is going on there is that for the set profiles using both chrono shard and the neck, he adjusts both of them to the appropriate i-lvl to get the sim (ie to sim an 840 chrono shard+set he equips an 840 chrono shard and an 840 Strand of the Stars), while in the ones with only chrono shard, he keeps the profile's default neck equipped (which is i905).

Looks like he simmed it using the default simcraft mythic profiles for each spec.

Ah, okay. Thanks for the explanation.

Interesting that he doesn't have a bar for an 860+ version of the Darkmoon trinket when you can get it to 865 now.

How about Ethereal Urm (from kara) ? it's int/mastery trink

Quote Originally Posted by Demandredd View Post
    How about Ethereal Urm (from kara) ? it's int/mastery trink
    It's a stat stick since it comes with Int/Mastery. Just like other Stat sticks. So look at where it ranks Stat_Mastery in the list for your spec.

I just finished sifting my trinkets across all 3 specs in SimC. It was a chore. Having this as a quick reference with all trinkets across the ilvl spectrum is great boon. Thank you so much for sharing!

15+ Year Old Account
    so my 855 int/haste trinket from a wq is one of my best trinket choices??

Well I don't know what your trinkets are exactly, but yes, int/haste at 855 is strong, but not as strong as an 860 horn of valor. Remember you are looking for the ilvl block and then down to the X axis for each trinket to see its potential dps. So your stat stick would have to be ilvl 900 to be better than a standard ilvl 860 Arcanocrystal.

This is looking at the Fire graph, btw.
    Last edited by Malfecto; 2017-01-26 at 11:30 PM.

Deleted
    Is this pre or post the recent/upcoming Nighthold proc trinket buffs? (are those live yet?)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by throwaway-o View Post
    Is this pre or post the recent/upcoming Nighthold proc trinket buffs? (are those live yet?)
    It's post the trinket buffs and yes, they are live.
    Still underwhelming. Stat trinkets ftw. Maybe it's because our paragon trait does not count towards the damage procs from trinkets.

Quote Originally Posted by Smaikiii View Post
    It's post the trinket buffs and yes, they are live.
    Still underwhelming. Stat trinkets ftw. Maybe it's because our paragon trait does not count towards the damage procs from trinkets.
    At least for fire this should be less of a problem since a lot of NH trinkets deal fire damage. There are also 2 Spellfire trinkets (arcane+fire damage). But it certainly explains why Icon of Rot and Pharamere's Forbidden Grimoire are extremely low in the ranking since both deal shadow damage.

The only fucked people are Frost mages.. There's not a single trinket in NH that deals frost damage.. But at least there are trinkets that don't deal any damage (Metronome and Whispers in the Dark) and both are great for all 3 specs.
    Last edited by Rylalai; 2017-01-27 at 09:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    These are to be taken with a grain of salt because these heavily depend on your gear

My 865 Hellfire Deck outsims an 845 Int/Versa statstick (Other trinket is an 860 Arcano with a socket)

Quote Originally Posted by Deztru View Post
    These are to be taken with a grain of salt because these heavily depend on your gear

My 865 Hellfire Deck outsims an 845 Int/Versa statstick (Other trinket is an 860 Arcano with a socket)
    And it shows on linked chart that 865 hellfire outsims 845 int/vers stat stick, in fact you need something like 875+ stat stick to be better then 865 hellfire.

Deleted
    Jesus christ then the buff didn't really help a lot at all :/