7+ Year Old Account
    Sorry on that #lockoutgate drama again, but I have a small update.

I do now know and can confirm without any doubt that jadelol and the guy that blocked Serenity from raiding are two different persons. Jadelol knew early about it but he was not the player hijacking the ID. I do know the identity of the player behind Isabellab but agreed on not sharing this information.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SoLoR1 View Post
    Serenity would probably do exactly the same... Do you really expect that "kids" like frag and kuzman do anything more then lol at it? Only one that seems a little mature is Sloot. Because honestly it IS funny, if its not you that is effected.
    The guy who greets new subscribers with "fist that butt!". Mature indeed.

No one who plays video games for double digit hours/day is a mature individual, sorry to break it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Didn't play back in ToT. What happened there?
    Essentially, the phase swtiched between to phases, blue and red, blue was easier than red and players find a way to make red phase barely exist (just to reset blue phase) so the red phase has been ignored and to this day, I guess few people know what red phase is even about.

We once fucked up and ended up in red phase, i briefly saw adds, that's all I remember.

So after all this you're telling me the only thing Method did was write "lol" and have the same reaction as 99% of the rest of the people following the race when they heard Serenity were locked out?

"lol"

Deleted
    Why is this anime dude talking with his second account all the time?

Quote Originally Posted by emml View Post
    Sorry on that #lockoutgate drama again, but I have a small update.

I do now know and can confirm without any doubt that jadelol and the guy that blocked Serenity from raiding are two different persons. Jadelol knew early about it but he was not the player hijacking the ID. I do know the identity of the player behind Isabellab but agreed on not sharing this information.
    My prime suspect is Izabelaqt from #Primerising, the ex-Nihilum player who got salty over twitch chat flaming her dps during EN progression. Kappa
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Thanks for the update. Guess Jadelolz is innocent then! Poor bastard got dragged through the mud over this.
    I don't really care either way, but how is a random guy writing on reddit "I have proof it is this way, but I'm not sharing that proof" any confirmation of what actually went down?

Let me play devil's advocate: If I were to say "I actually know it really was Jadelolz, but I cannot share with you why I'm able to confirm this", wouldn't this make me just as right or wrong as this other guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    The guy who greets new subscribers with "fist that butt!". Mature indeed.

No one who plays video games for double digit hours/day is a mature individual, sorry to break it to you.
    thats "entertainment", yeh i find it stupid and silly as well, however he seems "grounded", while kuzman and frag for example are just full of them selfs.

Anyone who thinks Method did this on purpose is high out of their minds. What could they possibly gain from this? Nothing, but they would risk literally everything they've been working for. Logic people. Logic, it's hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phyx View Post
    Anyone who thinks Method did this on purpose is high out of their minds. What could they possibly gain from this? Nothing, but they would risk literally everything they've been working for. Logic people. Logic, it's hard.
    But this is a golden opportunity for Serenity fanbois to bitch and moan!

Doesn't matter now. the damage is there.

Deleted
    Come on, I favor Method over Serenity but Method had two things to gain from this:

- Slowing down their biggest opponents
    - Pissing them off and making them lose focus.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    Come on, I favor Method over Serenity but Method had two things to gain from this:

- Slowing down what is considered as their biggest opponents
    - Pissing them off and making them lose focus.
    And ruin/damage the brand, which is much bigger than a simple PVE race. It just don't add up they would do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderTaco View Post
    Essentially, the phase swtiched between to phases, blue and red, blue was easier than red and players find a way to make red phase barely exist (just to reset blue phase) so the red phase has been ignored and to this day, I guess few people know what red phase is even about.

We once fucked up and ended up in red phase, i briefly saw adds, that's all I remember.
    Funny enough, Ra-den is currently bugged in vita phase and insta-kills you with Vita Sensitivity (or something like that) prior to even getting to Fatal Strikes.
    I only managed to solo kill him in 25hc using anima phases (which are quite fun tbh), managing Murderous Strike is much more fun than just pressing AM for Fatal Strikes was.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilen555 View Post
    So let's say I'm a manager for a sports team and found out that the teams doctor have been shooting steroids up my players arse without their knowledge, do you think I'm "amused" when I realize we're cheating but atleast "we can beat my old team"!
    Except this sports team's governing body, once they found out, would ban that player and negate any results those teams had. See Usain Bolts running partner in the relay.

Blizzard won't give 2 shits about this as it doesn't or hasn't interfered with their game design or programming. As far as they're concerned, it will probably be a 'clever use of game mechanics'.

Again, (almost) no-one is saying Method planned this.
    People are upset/angry that Method knew what was going on for hours and played dumb. Only taking action when their knowledge was leaked and they came under fire.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isadora View Post
    I don't really care either way, but how is a random guy writing on reddit "I have proof it is this way, but I'm not sharing that proof" any confirmation of what actually went down?

Let me play devil's advocate: If I were to say "I actually know it really was Jadelolz, but I cannot share with you why I'm able to confirm this", wouldn't this make me just as right or wrong as this other guy?
    Point is: I do run a website with news on WoW PvE and while I do not make a living out of it, my personal data is exposed there, I do have a reputation to lose. I was presented extensive, waterproof evidence, that the person behind the raid-blocking is not jadelol. But ofc this person only shared the data upon my agreement to not expose his identity.

I know a lot of people want me to do so, but this is how the business of information works. Check that real world

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thomolithic View Post
    Except this sports team's governing body, once they found out, would ban that player and negate any results those teams had. See Usain Bolts running partner in the relay.

Blizzard won't give 2 shits about this as it doesn't or hasn't interfered with their game design or programming. As far as they're concerned, it will probably be a 'clever use of game mechanics'.
    No, not really. If the UEFA (or even the FA) found out that striker X has been taking PEDs during the European Championship, they would penalize the player and remove him from competition but they would not disqualify the entire team from the competition.
    If someone in the British entourage sabotaged the bus of the opposing team so they'd arrive late at the game, they wouldn't disqualify England but at worst the saboteur would be fired and then it's business as usual.

Don't lose sight of reason because you're hugging Serenity nuts.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoy-o-tron View Post
    Why is this anime dude talking with his second account all the time?
    What are the odds both the "I totaly have evidence but i'm not showing it" and the "I totally believe you without seeing any evidence" guys are in fact Jadelolz?
    I say above 50%.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    But this is a golden opportunity for Serenity fanbois to bitch and moan!
    Just like they've done