Can always be worse.

Could be a Frost DK.

RIP Death's Advance :'(
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    2. Are you seriously comparing ranged classes mobility to that of Ret's ? I love to use that word, but isn't it a little bit asinine?
    Being able to attack during these 3 seconds means feth all for one sole reason: it's actually 1.5 seconds worth of control over your actions due to gcd incurred by activating Derpony. So it's safe to say Ret being able to attack while on a Horse, is irrelevant and no argument at all.
    3. Exactly. It's not bad. Felcharge is decent, Derpony is(by your words) decent. One of them is infinitely better, which means one of them is not decent enough. One might wonder, which one is which.
    4. Should I care?

- - - Updated - - -

This Storm is never gone.
    again why do you still call it felcharge... its felrush...
    yes because mobility matters, you can auto attack and run cast and run, well some other classes cant like DK

again if you knew how to read, im not saying ret has the best movement speed in the game
    but it is not the worst like everyone keeps crying about

no but no one should care about whats spilling from your face

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    1. ok
    2. i called it decent because its a pretty good speed boost where classes like mages only have blink (longer cooldown) preists have a pathetic speed boost, warlocks have no speed boost unless talented and its horrible, and dks cant attack well using their speed boost
    3. shorter cooldown, and 2 charges... still confused how this is "bad"
    4. lol... i hate to use this word but god your such a nerd
    It seems like you forget what "ranged" means. If the boss is being kited say in a circle around the caster group in a raid they can just stand there and continue DPSing where as melee have to move. Of course this changes with mechanics but when i play my Boomkin alt i don't really need a lot of mobility to stay in range to DPS the boss or a trash pack. Paladins and DKs honestly have the worst mobility in the game. Warlocks might have no mobility but they have to move less to stay in range than DKs and Paladins do.

1.again why do you still call it felcharge... its felrush...
    2.yes because mobility matters, you can auto attack and run cast and run, well some other classes cant like DK

3.again if you knew how to read, im not saying ret has the best movement speed in the game
    but it is not the worst like everyone keeps crying about

4.no but no one should care about whats spilling from your face
    1. Because I can.
    2. Okay, so 1.5 seconds of doing feth of a lot of damage on a horse once in 45 seconds matters. I get it.
    3. I am quite convinced I have the skill required to read and comprehend what is written. Perhaps you might wish to fething retract your statement about Ret mobility being "decent", because it's not. Not by a long, long shot.
    4. It is not something for you to decide, I think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Isnt it hilarious how Warriors are viewed as the "Mobile Melee" and is even advertised by Blizzard as such, but compare them to the other melees they will quickly lose their "title".

Warriors have 1 charge as default, 2 if you spec for it (mostly you wont cause Shockwave is on the same tier)
    And heroic leap.

As a Tank you got intercept at 1 charge, 2 if you specc for it
    and heroic leap.

now look at Rogues:
    Baseline Shadowstep, baseline Sprint and each spec has a Movement talent in Grapling hook or Nightstalker in addition to having the best Ranged attacks for all Melees.

or how about Cat Droods? passive increased movementspeed, either a blink or a charge/Leap and Stampeding Roar which is also raidwide. Do they still got Dash? I dont even know, but even without it is quite enough.

And to name the actual King of Mobility give the crown to Monks.
    2 Rolls baseline, 3 if specced, added Speedboost if specced or a Sprint like Talent if specced. In addition Trancandance and Flying Serpent Kick. You also got the Movementaura.

So as a Warrior you are slightly better off than Pallies or DKs.
    Both have a movement tool with 45sec CD. (Horsey or King Leorics whateverthename) = Heroic leap.
    Yes Warriors also have (1) charge baseline. So again slightly better off than DKs or Pallies, but miles behind all other melees.

What I am saying is, Please dear MMO Champions, dont view Warriors as superior in the mobility department.. cause they really arent. Stop parroting nonesense that others have said.

@ Topic: Yes I agree that DKs should have their Deaths advance back and Pallies Long arm of the law. In addition of granting Warriors a passive personal movementboost aka cats to be on par with the other classes
    Last edited by Uriel; 2017-01-26 at 03:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmitlab View Post
    It seems like you forget what "ranged" means. If the boss is being kited say in a circle around the caster group in a raid they can just stand there and continue DPSing where as melee have to move. Of course this changes with mechanics but when i play my Boomkin alt i don't really need a lot of mobility to stay in range to DPS the boss or a trash pack. Paladins and DKs honestly have the worst mobility in the game. Warlocks might have no mobility but they have to move less to stay in range than DKs and Paladins do.
    no boss is being kited fast enough that melee has to use a speed boost to catch up... they are able to move and attack well ranged cant, that is the highest level of mobility there is

Paladins are able to move and attack well ranged cant, that is the highest level of mobility there is
    I can't even.
    Literally.

Deleted
    no boss is being kited fast enough that melee has to use a speed boost to catch up... they are able to move and attack well ranged cant, that is the highest level of mobility there is
    BM hunters... ever heard of those?
    Those can use just about anything on the move and are also ranged.

The one thing ranged players have, melees don't is that in most situations they can be spread out and actually see what's happening around them.
    I mean; the herbalist boss in NH is one such case... good luck evading the "collapse" ability in phase 3... especially after a frost DK has used the sigragossa ability.

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    BM hunters... ever heard of those?
    Those can use just about anything on the move and are also ranged.

The one thing ranged players have, melees don't is that in most situations they can be spread out and actually see what's happening around them.
    I mean; the herbalist boss in NH is one such case... good luck evading the "collapse" ability in phase 3... especially after a frost DK has used the sigragossa ability.
    yeah again i havent said hunters had meh mobility... i still say hunter should be one of the lowest dps specs, simply because of their massive mobility, survivability, and utility... (atleast beast master)

yeah again i havent said hunters had meh mobility... i still say hunter should be one of the lowest dps specs, simply because of their massive mobility, survivability, and utility... (atleast beast master)
    You also said that Ret mobility is decent because warlock mobility is worse, and derpony is, to quote, "the best mobility there is".
    Could it happen to you that you might be wrong there somewhere?

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's cut the bickering, please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Falling sword would indeed be cooler and much more useful. Why can't they just give us a proper ability for movement?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Deleted
    Ignore FelPlauge post
    Do not respond to FelPlauge post

The person post in almost every thread and makes it cancerous quick. Normally having nothing constructive to say.

In response to the original post pallys from what I remember had blessing of freedom that used to give a really nice burst of speed. But now instead you have two horses which is not bad at all compared to DK's.

My new main warlock is becoming a bother as I am noticing every class is able to run away from me with much ease. Most likely the worst mobile class.

Honestly both DK's and pallys should just move as a passive 120%. Like how DK's used to be back then, I have no idea why they took it away from them. Warriors even get a nice speed boost after heroic leap. Its really like night and day compared to pallys and DK's.

But of course you are a pally because they are awesome. They get beautiful sets, amazing spell effects, and the ash Bringer for crying out loud. Warriors have a much better play style but have horrible artifacts if you noticed lol.

But seriously FelPlauge is on here all day, just don't respond to its post.

Please refrain from insulting other forum users (or insinuating that they are trolls).
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2017-01-26 at 06:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmoo View Post
    lol Charge / Charge / Intercept / Jump and you cry about mobility
    Who cries about mobility? You should reread my post if anything because I totally dunno what you are getting at.

Deleted
    Melee with shitty mobility and ranged with shitty mobility isn't exactly comparable imo

Quote Originally Posted by Pereqt View Post
    Melee with shitty mobility and ranged with shitty mobility isn't exactly comparable imo
    My Common Sense is tingling.

Please refrain from insulting other forum users (or insinuating that they are trolls).
    Please refrain from speaking your mind (or having an opinion).

Please refrain from discussing moderation within a thread. If you have issue with moderator actions, please PM a forum moderator or global moderator.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2017-01-27 at 04:50 PM.

Deleted
    Lol wtf is fething?

On topic, paladin movement isn't the best, Divine steed does help a lot though and we're nowhere near as bad as DKs so that's something

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm the Sorrow View Post
    My Common Sense is tingling.

Good for you. All I'm saying it's another issue for someone who is ranged and may be able to position themselves in between targets and this their lack of mobility won't matter. For paladins we're just gonna have to slowly run between the two..

If you don't find that to be common sense when perhaps you should kindly relieve us of your presence

Deleted
    I miss Speed of Light, or whatever it was called, when applying Holy Radiance gave us a speed buff.

Generally yes, I feel like we had much more mobility options before, but I am enjoying the class again too much to care. Questing in Holy spec and destroying things as a healer in skirt feels amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Heallygood View Post
    Lol wtf is fething?

On topic, paladin movement isn't the best, Divine steed does help a lot though and we're nowhere near as bad as DKs so that's something
    It's a curse word used by the folk of Tanith First(and Only) Regiment of Imperial Guard, in a series of books by Dan Abnett.

On topic yeah, our mobility is nowhere near best, but according to certain users it's "decent" .
    To which I'm inclined to disagree, as Derpony is fething awful and doesn't cut it. At all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pereqt View Post
    1.Good for you. All I'm saying it's another issue for someone who is ranged and may be able to position themselves in between targets and this their lack of mobility won't matter. For paladins we're just gonna have to slowly run between the two..

2.If you don't find that to be common sense when perhaps you should kindly relieve us of your presence
    1. I was actually praising you for having common sense there. Emperor knows, this thread lacks it.
    2. That option is currently unavailable.