Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Actually, here's the original place I found that interview.
    unbiased
    As far as we know and got confirmed by sources, the characters Acurielle, Mandrai and Sokila do belong to the same person or at least did in the past. All three participated in the Skorpyron Mythic kill, proven by the armory. this was pointed out already after Serenity released their Xavius video, where Acurielle and Mandrai did play in the same raid as well.
    :thinking:

7+ Year Old Account
    I am not StarGazer, confirmed can prove it!!!!!elf

Deleted
    What? Your talking about me? Lol no, not the same person. Also, I saw that because someone ELSE linked it first on twitter, Methoddarrie shared it.
    Thanks for the update. Guess Jadelolz is innocent then! Poor bastard got dragged through the mud over this.
    Which might as well to be translated as "I believe this random dude without any evidence"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Annoy-o-tron View Post
    Hey you are copying only half the story

Point is: Account Sharing is bad (in my opinion) but used widely amongst top guilds. Alveona (GM Exorsus) wrote about that (I wrote about that he has written about!) and Serenity does it actively ever since. That's just something I wanted to point out: serenity clearly was one of the "victims" in this raid-blocking yesterday but that does not mean they are of virgin integrity either.

Try to not be biased and find a balanced way of reporting without accusing. Hard struggle sometimes, I admit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by emml View Post
    Try to not be biased and find a balanced way of reporting without accusing. Hard struggle sometimes, I admit.
    If it's unbiased, what's the point in even including it? Because all it does is creating unnecessary drama.

It was linked by their MANAGER.
    "Jadelolz is innocent then" was linked by Method's manager? Am I missing something?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    No, not really. If the UEFA (or even the FA) found out that striker X has been taking PEDs during the European Championship, they would penalize the player and remove him from competition but they would not disqualify the entire team from the competition.
    If someone in the British entourage sabotaged the bus of the opposing team so they'd arrive late at the game, they wouldn't disqualify England but at worst the saboteur would be fired and then it's business as usual.

Don't lose sight of reason because you're hugging Serenity nuts.
    Huh? I have, at the very best, a passing interest in the World 1st race. I find this whole thread hilarious and decided to have a little input.

If you are that hurt over something you have no control over, and for a guild who couldn't give two shits about you, I suggest you get some sunlight.

FYI, it's horses for courses. Also, if any European football body found out about PED's, they would fine the team as a whole, not just ban the player.
    As for the sabotage thing, they would again penalise the team, as has happened in the past. Any team support is effectively representing the team, and any such disruptions are penalised: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/37511358

It was linked by their MANAGER. There has to be something there, or have you already donned your tinfoil hat already? Seems like your nitpicking at this point. Good fucking username choice!
    The manager who was telling people to hang themselves and calling others autistic?
    Yeah, sounds like a levelheaded person I can trust and totally not a 12y old desperately trying to put out of a dumpster fire.

And we totally do not have a confirmed real screenshot of a conversation between said manager and Jadelolz in which he admits his involvement...
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Deleted
    There is without a doubt a connection between that raiders-tavern website and Method.

How interesting that a website that only has 400 followers on Twitter is being linked both by the Method community manager, as well as the NH_Guldan twitter account (that we know is jadelolz)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    Yes, fuck everyone who's not the hardest of the hard core. Mythic should be tuned just for them.
    Don't be so over-reactive.

It was this way for quite some time. The top 10 guilds generally downed bosses after a month of progress, a month later Blizzard introduces some 'tuning' that nerfs the bosses right down to the realms of possibility for lesser guilds.

Deleted
    Sco tweeted "time for star boy" 11 minutes ago, assuming their raid has now started. I would if Star will fall today, and whether it'll fall before Limit start raiding once more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by avoidconfusion View Post
    Why do so many new Accounts pop up in this thread now?
    Method trying to save face, nothing to see here

When was the last post talking about progress ?

Deleted
    The conspiracy theories are over the roof today, jesus.

new tactic guys:

prydaz is valued at 30k hps
    perfectly preserved cake is valued at 36k hps (mythic version)
    total of 66k hps.

get each of your raid members with these items = 1.32 mil raid hps

who needs healers in 2017 LUL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zwanenburg View Post
    bozzel

You cannot DQ a guild for something they didnt know about.
    Method did know about it but just not all of their members did. Saying that they shouldn't be considered out of the race due to their lack of judgement and awareness is just fanboyism. Are you saying that you can't disqualify an athlete for unknowingly taking performance enhancing drugs?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    new tactic guys:

total of 66k hps.

If you think 66k hps is enough to keep tanks alive or heal through AoE...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    When was the last post talking about progress ?
    Two pages ago iirc.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    new tactic guys:

total of 66k hps.

1.32m hps is = 2.5 healers

Quote Originally Posted by Ashtwo View Post
    If you think 66k hps is enough to keep tanks alive or heal through AoE...
    it's 1.32 mil hps.

it's 66k per raid member. there are 20 raid members. 4Head