Deleted
    People banging on about Jadelolz getting bullied lmfao. What cucky nonsense is this?

"THE MEAN MAN SAID NASTY THINGS TO ME ON THE INTERNET "

Wind your neck in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time for the Vantus Rune of the week ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Or he will suffer a 20% health nerf as usual. He's not the endboss, he cannot resist more than one day.
    I reeally dont want to see nerfs in the world first race.
    Gear usually 'nerfs' it on its own, esp with titanforged.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    From the looks of /who Serenity, it seems like they're running 2 healers (holy paladin and resto druid) - which clearly indicates that the biggest problem is the DPS check
    back at 3 now, Sokila (resto sham) is in there

Never understood why fucking trashlords like you lot (excluding the few actual top raiders that post here but there's like 3 so fuck it) care about guilds you'll never be in that play at levels that are far above anything you'll ever achieve in your life in any hobby or career. What a joke.

Infracted
    Last edited by Wilderness; 2017-01-27 at 07:18 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    If it IS 12% that they're missing, then that has to be one of the biggest dps checks in the game, considering the timeout enrage kill.
    Well if it is defo that low, you start looking to add more Shadow Priests and Assass Rogues with bracers and any other class's with strong execute phases

If it IS 12% that they're missing, then that has to be one of the biggest dps checks in the game, considering the timeout enrage kill.
    That's not necessarily an enrage wipe though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyahamd View Post
    back at 3 now, Sokila (resto sham) is in there
    Ah damn I might have missed that shaman actually. I take back what I said earlier

However, them 3healing it still indicates that it's a massive DPS check

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by raiziee View Post
    Assuming DPS is the issue.Generally, you go back to basics and see where you can lose some healing without wiping and gain more DPS. Looks and see if certain class's can preform better and abuse anything on the encounter to get more DPS out. Paragon on Neferian comes to mind, when they had to stack Ferals after Sej saw his rips were critting for 1mil+.

Also we don't know if the boss is even mechanically possible and see if there is a hotfix inc. Another example of this is 25hc Twin Consorts. After the nerf, it was killed relatively quickly.

Bare in mind though, all i've been told, Serenity had it as low as 12%. Now whether it's true or false is another thing entirely :P
    Feral critting 1mil+ was a bug though, don't think classes have certain bugs right now

If you wipe to enrage at 12%, you're missing 40% damage. Not sure that can be patched easily by switching classes around or anything, really.

Deleted
    It's a type of enrage from how I understand it. It hits a point and kills everything, it just does it instantly instead of over a small period of time. Personally I'd bundle them as one and the same, but hey, maybe I don't know, this is my first time REALLY keeping an eye on the WF race after all.
    I think he means, rather than them dying due to time, they might have died from mechanics. We dont know if they died at 12% from big bang, or from 12% and failing mechanics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    If you wipe to enrage at 12%, you're missing 40% damage. Not sure that can be patched easily by switching classes around or anything, really.
    math please

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPear View Post
    Feral critting 1mil+ was a bug though, don't think classes have certain bugs right now
    Was not a bug. That was how the fight worked. You got a buff and your next non autoattack you used, used that buff. It was changed to a duration % buff after that.
    Last edited by mmoc70389194d2; 2017-01-27 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    Funny enough, Ra-den is currently bugged in vita phase and insta-kills you with Vita Sensitivity (or something like that) prior to even getting to Fatal Strikes.
    I only managed to solo kill him in 25hc using anima phases (which are quite fun tbh), managing Murderous Strike is much more fun than just pressing AM for Fatal Strikes was.
    Yeah I guess now red phase is more manageable, new content ! Vita sensitivity kills anyone with the debuff so I guess if you already have the debuff it kills you.

On Topic : I like all this drama, and we still have 3 bosses to go

inb4 "star augur is mathematically impossible"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    inb4 "star augur is mathematically impossible"
    He might be this week actually.

Quote Originally Posted by l4p View Post
    math please
    I'll give you a hint: the timer doesn't start at 100%.

Ahhhh, I see, yeah, thats a good point actually. Hell, we don't even know if it's ACTUALLY 12% even. Radio silence from all ends, which is kinda frustrating.
    Yeah. I'm willing to bet most of their wipes are because of the 2nd or 3rd Grand Conjunction cast, which puts out 12/16 debuffs respectively. There is also probably a really shitty overlap point where you get a Thing That Should Not Be casting the flashbang with the beam coming out/while eye add iis up shortly before or after or maybe even during Grand Conjunction. I highly doubt they are wiping anywhere outside of that besides from one or two brain fart pulls an hour. The first 2 phases are way too easy even with the changes

Weren't Vantus Runes disabled for Mythic? Or was that changed?

- - - Updated - - -

Same reason why people enjoy horse racing, dog racing, formula one, football. It's all the same viewing content in a different package.
    Vantus runes were re-enabled for mythic like, third or fourth week of EN.

Damn DT, where you at? Step it up guys.