Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Is CoF worth anything for UH after the buff?

Until simc puts the changes in the nightly build and I have a chance to run the sims we dunno. It was good for us before, just not BIS.

Quote Originally Posted by Piz813 View Post
    In the same boat as you. Was gonna get a dmc but not paying 40k and I already have a eoc 865
    Yea the butt load of strength on Paw sure does carry it a long way. Really hoping the upcoming NH trinket buffs change things up a bit.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Deleted
    I have

Nightbane Chest 875 + 870 Eye of Command + Nightbane Urn 880

But I also have 885 Shoulder/ 885 Chest Court of Stars/Arcway Set with Crit/Haste and Vers proc.

895 Convergence of Fates
    875 Nightmare Egg Shell

Trying to figure out what the best setup is.

I want to keep the Shoulder/Chest but I am not sure I should equip Eye of Command without Nightbane Chest.

Since you can't run mythic+ for VH, do you just pray to rnjesus for a titanforged if it drops for you. Or is it good at 840 ilvl?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    Since you can't run mythic+ for VH, do you just pray to rnjesus for a titanforged if it drops for you. Or is it good at 840 ilvl?
    Pray to RNGesus on your weekly mythic+ cache. Got 885 relic from VH (bis trait) on my druid. Felt good man

Deleted
    Trinkets are so painfull in Legion. (well that what i think)

I have some trinkets, nothing in the BIS part sadly. Don't want to come.
    Krosus (890)
    Scorpid (885)
    Ursoc (880)
    Urne (775)
    ChainVersa (775)

(all of them seem similar in DPS enhancement)

From what i have experimented, Scorpid and Ursoc provide same amount of DPS for me (for ST purpose) Have to check that a bit more.
    Both NH trinket got a buff today (a pathétic one, i think)
    I don't know witch one use, currently working on KZ each week, maybe i should farm HoV more and more.

Currently playing a Frost BOS hybride build (no Ring/Belt, use the Helmet and 4/4 T19) with Krosus/Scorpid because of the Ilvl, trying the Urne sometimes. Don't really like VErsa on this build (less valuable stat)

7+ Year Old Account
    Relic tabs have now been added to spread sheet. Both Frost and UH.

Also 1/26 update trinket section.
    RIP CoF. My heart will go on...
    and f*** Mark of Krosus...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    I have

Nightbane Chest 875 + 870 Eye of Command + Nightbane Urn 880

But I also have 885 Shoulder/ 885 Chest Court of Stars/Arcway Set with Crit/Haste and Vers proc.

895 Convergence of Fates
    875 Nightmare Egg Shell

Trying to figure out what the best setup is.

I want to keep the Shoulder/Chest but I am not sure I should equip Eye of Command without Nightbane Chest.
    to my understanding Nightbane chest adds like 1% more crit? Worth it?
    That Suramar set carried me all throughout M EN and first week of NH. AMazing set to have! Now two pieces of NH gear gives 5% Versa so not ideal anymore..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valermos View Post
    Yea the butt load of strength on Paw sure does carry it a long way. Really hoping the upcoming NH trinket buffs change things up a bit.
    yeah that Paw Str is still king of my trinket selection... the night before they pooped on Krosus one, it did 1/4 damage of Krosus... still does roughly 2 mill on any fight, barely, but that 1968 str on it is solid.
    I kinda want a H Drought of Souls now. So haste starved in 4 piece Tier..

Deleted
    Wow, Scorpid is so hight now?!?

Remember with Unholy these sims don't show what's best in combination with Draught (which will still be BIS due to its massive ST burst damage we can do on a target swap with it). I'll update that soon in my guide.

I'm not sure about the list as I have an 880 Draught of souls and I've been watching the damage it does and I'm not sure if it's bugged or my damage meter's not reading the damage right but I'm getting about 3 million damage done per 3 sec use. Now that is rough as I've had it as low as 2.4million but consistently in the 1 million damage per second. I thought that couldn't be real but I've been watching it consistently and that's the case. I can't imagine at 880 any of these would give you a 6-10 million damage bonus per fight depending on length.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Methosmv View Post
    I'm not sure about the list as I have an 880 Draught of souls and I've been watching the damage it does and I'm not sure if it's bugged or my damage meter's not reading the damage right but I'm getting about 3 million damage done per 3 sec use. Now that is rough as I've had it as low as 2.4million but consistently in the 1 million damage per second. I thought that couldn't be real but I've been watching it consistently and that's the case. I can't imagine at 880 any of these would give you a 6-10 million damage bonus per fight depending on length.
    What's the cooldown on your Draught? A quick look at some Krosus logs for this reset shows some people are getting 7-8 million per cast with 2 minute cooldown, and others are getting 2-3 million per cast with 90 second cooldown. Seems to be mainly US servers with the 2 minute version, and asian and EU servers with the 90 second one.

Draught is seriously buggy atm.

In a m+, and on training dummies average tick: 207k

Out in world content average tick: 409k

Perhaps it's bugged in instanced content? No clue what is happening.

How come Might of Krosus dropped so much? Or is it simmed with the bug inplace that more then halves the damage it does? (mine deals 180k compared to the tooltip damage of 440k)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by exeetor View Post
    How come Might of Krosus dropped so much? Or is it simmed with the bug inplace that more then halves the damage it does? (mine deals 180k compared to the tooltip damage of 440k)
    Hotfixed today btw

Quote Originally Posted by exeetor View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Hotfixed today btw
    I asked in discord and they said the sims did not have the bug that was on live.
    i9 9900K | Aorus Z390 Master | 32GB DDR4 | 2080 Ti | LG-UK650W

Quote Originally Posted by Scyn View Post
    Wow, Scorpid is so hight now?!?
    Scorpid's damage proc equals about the same(Normally sightly more) damage on pure ST. As as soon as it hits more adds, its value goes up, and its also going to be 100x easier to get a high Ilvl compared to Ursocs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by paraalso View Post
    What's the cooldown on your Draught? A quick look at some Krosus logs for this reset shows some people are getting 7-8 million per cast with 2 minute cooldown, and others are getting 2-3 million per cast with 90 second cooldown. Seems to be mainly US servers with the 2 minute version, and asian and EU servers with the 90 second one.

lol please..

maybe the people you are looking at in the log simply don't use the trinket on CD which is a terrible idea btw

Also Draught of Souls is affected by crit and so on. It does different dmg depending on your char.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mrmsix6 View Post
    Draught is seriously buggy atm.

In a m+, and on training dummies average tick: 207k

Out in world content average tick: 409k

Perhaps it's bugged in instanced content? No clue what is happening.
    it is not bugged

world content mobs are not raid dummy level etc

lol please..

maybe the people you are looking at in the log simply don't use the trinket on CD which is a terrible idea btw

Also Draught of Souls is affected by crit and so on. It does different dmg depending on your char.
    Or maybe you don't know what you're talking about?

As of yesterday, the cooldown was absolutely 2 minutes for me. The tooltip showed 80 seconds, but it would not be usable for 2 minutes. Many people have had the same problem. I'm not even sure what the intended cooldown is supposed to be after the nerfs and hotfixes, but either the tooltip hasn't updated, or the trinket is bugged.

lol please..

- - - Updated - - -

it is not bugged

world content mobs are not raid dummy level etc
    Yea, Mrmsix6 is correct, The 2 mins CD was indeed happening yesterday.

Although all the people who mentioned it to me were Warriors, So I just assumed it got nerfed for Warriors since its 10x better for them than the next person. (Great balancing Blizzard, Make Dks, who already have the worst trinket options in the game, Even farther behind)

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesquish View Post
    Scorpid's damage proc equals about the same(Normally sightly more) damage on pure ST. As as soon as it hits more adds, its value goes up, and its also going to be 100x easier to get a high Ilvl compared to Ursocs.
    I got the heroic Scorp trinket yesterday and let me tell you, the spell effect looks cool as fuck.