Deleted
    Cant wait too watch Botanist fight live now.

Deleted
    I doubt star augur won't be killed this reset, there have been more cases of allegedly unkillable bosses , but we were proven wrong
    can't think of an example right now

Quote Originally Posted by Cassart View Post
    PristigeGaming just got Tichiondrius down live on Twitch!!
    congratz to them

what if they hotfix star at 3am and 1 guild thats randomly online kills him and wins the race

im seeing it already

Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    They are all wearing heroic tier so there is alot of room for improvement after rekills of first 3 tier bosses.
    Of course, but that would mean Star Augur survives this reset.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kwaai View Post
    If the boss has 5.26B health, he's at ~1.57B at the start of the timer. If you assume 16 dps (15 dps and 2 tanks) that's 545k dps required, which is well within the realm of do-ability. Of course, adds complicate that depending on comp, but I'd be shocked if the 12% wipe was due to Big Bang.

Your calculation is all wrong, you are completely missing the adds.

The adds have 235 million HP on heroic as previously stated in the thread, which means they're probably at around 300mil on Mythic
    They MUST kill 2 adds, there is simply no way to survive ignoring the 2nd add, which means that the total health pool in the void phase is around ~2.175B

With tanks doing 300k, with 3 healers and the total enrage being 190 seconds (not still completely sure that the Big Bang cast timer is 10 seconds but someone in the thread stated that) brings the total DPS required to 723K DPS

And that is by ignoring the small adds (can most likely just be cleaved down) and that other Mythic add which I'm not sure actually is attackable or how it works

Quote Originally Posted by Mohoots View Post
    They are all wearing heroic tier so there is alot of room for improvement after rekills of first 3 tier bosses.
    He's talking about m+, since someone suggested they should go farm m+ instead of wiping on Star Augur.

Quote Originally Posted by Cassart View Post
    Cant wait too watch Botanist fight live now.
    And...they stopped streaming progression. I think i saw them say that they'll stop after the first few bosses, but thought Botanist will be the last one. Guess top 10 is a realistic goal now, so can't stream anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    Your calculation is all wrong, you are completely missing the adds.

The adds have 235 million HP on heroic as previously stated in the thread, which means they're probably at around 300mil on Mythic
    They MUST kill 2 adds, there is simply no way to survive ignoring the 2nd add, which means that the total health pool in the void phase is around ~2.175B

With tanks doing 300k, with 3 healers and the total enrage being 190 seconds (not still completely sure that the Big Bang cast timer is 10 seconds but someone in the thread stated that) brings the total DPS required to 723K DPS

And that is by ignoring the small adds (can most likely just be cleaved down) and that other Mythic add which I'm not sure actually is attackable or how it works
    I acknowledged that I was ignoring adds. The only point I was trying to make was that the 12% wipe (if it's real) is probably something other than Big Bang.

I acknowledged that I was ignoring adds. The only point I was trying to make was that the 12% wipe (if it's real) is probably something other than Big Bang.
    Ignoring adds isn't very realistic though. The adds have to be killed so they contribute to the dps requirement. So the wipes could be solely due to berserk.

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    And...they stopped streaming progression. I think i saw them say that they'll stop after the first few bosses, but thought Botanist will be the last one. Guess top 10 is a realistic goal now, so can't stream anymore.
    They went on a hour break. Their goal is to get as many eyes on that boosting ad they have on the screen, they won't stop streaming.

Deleted
    But ignoring the adds is pretty dumb since they make up 1/4th of the total HP

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    No good progress streams on, guess I have to watch Treckie.

"We'll continue streaming, after Botanist kill video release." SeemsGood

Quote Originally Posted by f4ncybear View Post
    They went on a hour break. Their goal is to get as many eyes on that boosting ad they have on the screen, they won't stop streaming.
    They said "we're stoping streaming" though, not that they're going on a break. Last few days they had a break stream was still there.

Now the title is "We'll continue streaming, after Botanist kill video release." so i guess have to wait from Liimit(i doubt Serenity have the time) to release the video today.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    No good progress streams on, guess I have to watch Treckie.
    https://www.twitch.tv/dlouhouch

Theyre on Tichi as well. Hopefully theyll kill it soon and go Botanist lol all Ive done for 5 hours is sit at work watching guilds wipe on Tichi.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Ignoring adds isn't very realistic though. The adds have to be killed so they contribute to the dps requirement. So the wipes could be solely due to berserk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    But ignoring the adds is pretty dumb since they make up 1/4th of the total HP
    We also don't know what strats they're using, we don't know how much health the adds have, and we don't know if they're able to cleave anything down with the boss. Maybe, maybe not. Regardless, a 12% wipe means they did 1B damage to the boss during the 3 minutes. Add 600M for 2 adds and you're at 1.6B health. That would put them at around 550k dps each, which I find a bit low.

My point isn't "this is the dps they need," it's that wiping to the enrage at 12% seems unlikely, unless people are dying to other things.

Quote Originally Posted by Resentless View Post
    Fucking hope not. Would be good to have a boss in the main raid of this tier that isnt the end boss living for longer than a week for once. Gul'dan hopefully lasting another week after this one as well.
    If Star Augur survives the reset, I'm not sure Gul'dan would survive another one. It's been a very long time since the last time we've seen an endboss requiring three weeks of mythic gear. Each extra week is a massive dps gain.
    Though, I don't like the scenario where Star Augur survives the reset but the Gul'dan dies during the week, would make Gul'dan look kinda weak, as he wouldn't be the boss that blocked the guilds the longer.
    So I kinda hope Star Augur will die rather soon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPear View Post
    I doubt star augur won't be killed this reset, there have been more cases of allegedly unkillable bosses , but we were proven wrong
    can't think of an example right now
    Mannaroth was allegedly said to be unkillable before the next reset and then got killed the night before the reset by method.
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Quote Originally Posted by Senen View Post
    If Star Augur survives the reset, I'm not sure Gul'dan would survive another one. It's been a very long time since the last time we've seen an endboss requiring three weeks of mythic gear.
    Not sure what point you're trying to make but Archimonde survived 2 resets.