Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    Elisande one should be the best DPS value, adds 9.76 i-lvl's compared to avenging wrath that adds 22.87 i-lvl's. Just base your decision on those values + relic i-lvl and what ever is greatest use it.
    Is that AW's updated worth after the Crusade nerf?

I got an 895 Zeal relic from my follower mission. Been trying to figure out if it's better than my 880 AW relic.

About the Blade of Justice vs. Zeal/Crusader Strike at two charges priority discussion:
    The new default priority list in the SimulationCraft nightly now always uses Blade of Justice before Zeal/Crusader Strike at two charges. But even before that change it was already used first with the Blade of Wrath talent.

Hi guys, where you want to whine to the developer began to think and to do normal ret

10+ Year Old Account
    Tichondrius: ring, set shoulder, cloak
    Elisandre: trinket, set helm, wrist
    Guldan: set leg
    Skorp: feet
    Anomaly: holy relic
    Trilliax: feet
    Spellblade: chest
    Krosus: gloves
    Botanist: ring

that is if you have the set cloak, your choice can vary depending on which one you got first
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonuts View Post
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vuagnon View Post
    Tichondrius: ring, set shoulder, cloak
    Elisandre: trinket, set helm, wrist
    Guldan: set leg
    Skorp: feet
    Anomaly: holy relic
    Trilliax: feet
    Spellblade: chest
    Krosus: gloves
    Botanist: ring

that is if you have the set cloak, your choice can vary depending on which one you got first
    If I´m not mistaken you go with the offset chest. In that case it would make more sense to go for the guldan chest simply for ilvl. If you don´t have the cloak I would recommend the set cloak.
    Planning your gear for the legendary you hope you will eventually get is like planning your monthly spending with a lottery win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    If I´m not mistaken you go with the offset chest. In that case it would make more sense to go for the guldan chest simply for ilvl. If you don´t have the cloak I would recommend the set cloak.
    Planning your gear for the legendary you hope you will eventually get is like planning your monthly spending with a lottery win.
    I have a 890 ilvl set cloak and thats why I made my own prioritization like this. The lottery loot system however can change it.
    Pretty sad when being deathgripped is my most reliable gap closer! THAT is some BS too.

Deleted
    I have a 890 ilvl set cloak and thats why I made my own prioritization like this. The lottery loot system however can change it.
    Oh I missed that you have the cloak already. sorry
    But the chest part remains true. :P

Quote Originally Posted by dnicks17 View Post
    Is that AW's updated worth after the Crusade nerf?

I got an 895 Zeal relic from my follower mission. Been trying to figure out if it's better than my 880 AW relic.
    Think it is, the picture on discord was changed recently at least.

Hey guys, was wondering which offset i should go for..currently i have 2 set(floves/shoulders) i have legendary cloak and waist..also i have horn 900 and cof which should i use for st and aoe..
    Only God Can Judge Me

just saw the trinket list. i am surprised that Claw of the Crystalline Scorpid ranked so high with legendaries.

I got 885 claw the other night and it is extremely disappointing. I used it on Botanist and it was extremely low on my damage, tried it out in several M+ runs plus karazhan, the range is either buggy or extremely short, many times it would not hit trash that i was right on top of if it was not literally directly in front of my character. terrain seems to mess with the proc also as standing on cushions in CoS at the first boss would cause the proc to not even hit the boss. Has anyone else noticed anything similar?

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw how much % damage loss would it be worth to replace your items in order to obtain the 4 piece set bonus? Because if I were to get the 4 pc bonus asap I'd have to replace some of my higher level items with lower ones. Some 885 and 880 ones to 875.

Btw how much % damage loss would it be worth to replace your items in order to obtain the 4 piece set bonus? Because if I were to get the 4 pc bonus asap I'd have to replace some of my higher level items with lower ones. Some 885 and 880 ones to 875.
    I wouldn't worry over 5-10 Ilvls, that's seems perfectly fine to downgrade for set bonuses, overall you will see increase, no doubt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

Deleted
    for 2 piece it is worth downgrading somewhat but for the 4 piece it is not something you should do without siming. simply be cause the bonus is so underwhelming.

2pc to 4pc is only about a 2% gain, I believe.

Quote Originally Posted by Xenocidic View Post
    I got 885 claw the other night and it is extremely disappointing. I used it on Botanist and it was extremely low on my damage, tried it out in several M+ runs plus karazhan, the range is either buggy or extremely short, many times it would not hit trash that i was right on top of if it was not literally directly in front of my character. terrain seems to mess with the proc also as standing on cushions in CoS at the first boss would cause the proc to not even hit the boss. Has anyone else noticed anything similar?
    I have a 900 Claw and post-buff it accounts for 3-5% of my damage depending on AOE situations. That's an excellent amount for a trinket and ranks up there with FCM (though a super high FCM will generally be better).

The other thing to keep in mind with claw is the insane amount of STR on it. My 900 has 2000+ STR to go along with 3-5% of my total damage that is a huge increase in damage from a single item.

I just got DoS (guldan trinket) 895 and I am wondering if its possible to use it with horn of valor, I have in 885.
    So I have 2 wing relics, so its possible to use DoS in the last 2.5 secs of crusade - what means, that 1 tick of the trinket will be outside of wings. But its possible.

I just simmed it and it was incredibly bad:
    HoV 885 + Eye 875 (incl. kara chest) sims 22k DPS higher than using HoV 885 + DoS 895. Even so DoS is doing about 5.5% of my DMG.

So is Simcraft just not right here or do I miss a point?

Deleted
    DoS seems strong but I also have the same question: Does the damage it provides justify its use during damage modifiers uptime ( wings, crusade, legend shoulders window, during pot etc) , or it would be better to cast finishers and hold it for outside these windows?
    Last edited by mmoc0e2bb9485a; 2017-01-27 at 08:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CptKnusper View Post
    for 2 piece it is worth downgrading somewhat but for the 4 piece it is not something you should do without siming. simply be cause the bonus is so underwhelming.
    Quote Originally Posted by dnicks17 View Post
    2pc to 4pc is only about a 2% gain, I believe.
    Will keep these in mind, cheers.

Deleted
    Yes looking at the damage done by DoS it looks good. Problem is the value is "whatever u could have done during the use" - Damage done. In almost any circumstance using singletarget spec, the loss would probably include a finisher. Using divine hammer+zeal would probably net the smallest amount of loss, but why use a singletarget trinket in that situation when u have horn? (correct me if im wrong)