Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    That has nothing to do with anything previously mentioned.
    Because you seem to think that people are checking reddit like its a news agency. Reddit is an expert in confirmation bias and overindulgence, pretending that things are way more important than they actually are.

This doesn't change my point that the two people the OP is trying to pretend represented the entire march were just two guests among many. And other than the first woman who had one segment on...GCNT? (whatever station that is), and the other woman tweets dumb shit.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-01-27 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    So please tell us about all the progressive and fair laws of Sharia the right wing hillbillies aren't telling us.
    Do you think she believes in executing apostates any more than Christians believe in executing adulterers like their holy book tells them to? No? Then kindly show yourself the door.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Because you seem to think that people are checking reddit like its a news agency.
    Brah

Don't get upset because your post was wrong ok?
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Brah

Don't get upset because your post was wrong ok?
    ...upset? More bemused you think that it disproves any actual point because Reddit had a thread about her/them.

Try a bit harder.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Do you think she believes in executing apostates any more than Christians believe in executing adulterers like their holy book tells them to? No? Then kindly show yourself the door.
    How do you know for sure which parts of Sharia she supports and which parts she doesn't? Are you guys close? Just because some of the law is passable doesn't mean the entire thing shouldn't be condemned for its' over the top punishment and inequality of human rights.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...upset? More bemused you think that it disproves any actual point because Reddit had a thread about her/them.

Try a bit harder.
    I only cared about the part where you said it didn't exist until 6 days later.

I feel good inside now.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

I only cared about the part where you said it didn't exist until 6 days later.

I feel good inside now.
    ...because everybody knows that trending threads on Reddit constitute national prominence of information.

lol. Taking all bets on which subreddits this was actually discussed on. I'd bet anything it was The_Donald, which is essentially the GamerGhazi subreddit in terms of asinine bullshit.

Do you have anything to actually add?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    This doesn't reflect on the women's march, but it does reflect on the organisers for speakers and CGTN America for giving her air time. Though, the devil's advocate here is clearly a lack of research over a respect for the person.
    This is probably the only logical neutral response that will happen in this thread.

Event organizers are complete morons.

7+ Year Old Account
    How do you know for sure which parts of Sharia she supports and which parts she doesn't? Are you guys close? Just because some of the law is passable doesn't mean the entire thing shouldn't be condemned for its' over the top punishment and inequality of human rights.

So you agree that "Christian law" should be condemned, that the pope is an evil man for promoting Catholicism, and that all christians and the sects behave exactly the same way. Man you must be pissed that pence is vp.

How do you know for sure which parts of Sharia she supports and which parts she doesn't?
    Probably because when I see Muslims born in western countries, I assume they're no different than their Christian counterparts who happily cherry-pick their ideology to (mostly) fit with the culture in which they live. Every so often you'll get a Kevin Swanson or a radicalized jihadist...but I see nothing to be gained from assuming they're all fucking terrorists. Especially if they're active in human rights organizations.

Just because some of the law is passable doesn't mean the entire thing shouldn't be condemned for its' over the top punishment and inequality of human rights.
    Well, I'm glad that we can at least all agree that the bible should be condemned, in its entirety, for its horrific nonsense, and that people like Pence, Cruz, Jindal, and Huckabee should be stripped of political influence for their irreconcilable religious beliefs.

She used pliers on his testicles?! You hear women say that all the time but you never expect one of them to actually do it.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

7+ Year Old Account
    This is what Wikipedia tells me, not hillbillies:

So please tell us about all the progressive and fair laws of Sharia the right wing hillbillies aren't telling us.

Well the fact that you assume sharia law is exactly the same for each Muslim and sect is a good start.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Because you seem to think that people are checking reddit like its a news agency. Reddit is an expert in confirmation bias and overindulgence, pretending that things are way more important than they actually are.

This doesn't change my point that the two people the OP is trying to pretend represented the entire march were just two guests among many. And other than the first woman who had one segment on...GCNT? (whatever station that is), and the other woman tweets dumb shit.
    I check reddit like it's a news agency. Of course, I fact-check pretty much everything before believing it, but I've basically come to do that with any place I find news now.

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    I check reddit like it's a news agency. Of course, I fact-check pretty much everything before believing it, but I've basically come to do that with any place I find news now.
    I gave up on Reddit after notable cases of censoring stuff on /r/news, /r/games, ect. Not to mention all the retardation with Kotaku in Action about ~year after GamerGate, and /r/The_Donald being an absolute joke.

Its just the typical MO of radicals trying to discredit something, left or right. This time its the right.

"Oh here's this lady who was allegedly invited to speak, she's awful therefore all the people are awful and wrong!"

Ignore the fact that nobody even seems to know who the fuck she is, let alone cared enough about her to pretend she was some amazing speaker during the marches. Took 6 days since the march for this even to come about. Almost like its a pathetic attempt to discredit the entire thing because a lot of them were protesting the Glorious Leader.
    Im not saying the movement for equal rights is wrong, im saying its a HUGE lapse in judgement to have this lady as a speaker.

Out of the THOUSANDS of women who work in womens shelters, social work, and non profits that better the lives of women worldwide.....this is the best they can come up with?

OP agree 100%. Especially with Linda Sarsour who despises everything the West stands for.

Mindless women fell for it though and some were willingly putting hijabs on even though they are not muslim. Even a dude was wearing one.

Pretty sure if Sharia law was brought in (which Linda Sarsour wants in the US) those women would be stoned for mocking their faith and the man would be flying off a building.

Shows you how low liberals have sunk to validate their bullshit ideology
    There is the sad paradox of a world which is more and more sensitive about being politically correct, almost to the point of ridicule, yet does not wish to acknowledge or to respect believers’ faith in God

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sethman75 View Post
    OP agree 100%. Especially with Linda Sarsour who despises everything the West stands for.

Mindless women fell for it though and some were willingly putting hijabs on even though they are not muslim. Even a dude was wearing one.

Pretty sure if Sharia law was brought in (which Linda Sarsour wants in the US) those women would be stoned for mocking their faith and the man would be flying off a building.

Shows you how low liberals have sunk to validate their bullshit ideology

So we can go with the conservative Christian ideology that says the same thing, and they've elected pence as their VO. Shows how far conservatives have fallen to validate their bullshit ideology.
    Last edited by Noxx79; 2017-01-27 at 05:37 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Can you link me where Linda wants women to be stoned for mocking their faith?

Also I love the dissonance of them assuming she's a follower of the literal interpretation, yet she's leading A WOMEN'S MARCH

Blackwing Heroine BlackwingHecate's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Its just the typical MO of radicals trying to discredit something, left or right. This time its the right.

"Oh here's this lady who was allegedly invited to speak, she's awful therefore all the people are awful and wrong!"

Ignore the fact that nobody even seems to know who the fuck she is, let alone cared enough about her to pretend she was some amazing speaker during the marches. Took 6 days since the march for this even to come about. Almost like its a pathetic attempt to discredit the entire thing because a lot of them were protesting the Glorious Leader.
    Case in point, I saw a thing talking about her and went to try to find more information about her, and every thing Google gave me was some variation on conservatives talking about her being a speaker at the rally.
    Nostalgia is the hollow remnants of memories long gone.

-Kaito Kumon (Kamen Rider Baron)

set the filters to search for stuff before Jan 2017. I did and I found an interview from around '95 and announcements that Rosario Dawson is going to be playing her in some biopic, but that's about it.