Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    No one, again, no one has said that drinking soda is good for you. No one is comparing it to fruit in terms of how good it is. All we're saying is that moderation is key.

These percentages are low to start with. I don't have a 48% chance of having a heart attack, I have a chance - if this research is correct - that is 48% higher than it was before, which is already super low considering I am in great health, weight lift regularly, eat well (aside from my Cherry Coke Zero), and get regular blood tests and screenings from my doctor. I'm not concerned about 48% more of 1%.

LOL

There is a massive difference between these two things. You can consume soda responsibly, you can't consume cigarettes responsibly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    At this point we're getting off topic, anyway, which is about a lawsuit pertaining to advertising to children.

Quote Originally Posted by Maletalana View Post
    I would like to go on record saying Dr. Hyman is not someone I trust blindly. His assertion about vaccines causing autism is a red flag, but a lot of his other work does look very credible from what I've researched.
    I don't see how any of this is a related to being a syrup plus soda water, after all all your fruit juice is from concentrate(syrup!) unless otherwise stated.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    I don't see how any of this is a related to being a syrup plus soda water, after all all your fruit juice is from concentrate(syrup!) unless otherwise stated.
    Hence why I also do not drink "fruit juice" like Welch's or whatever.

Oh, about Dr. Hyman and the vaccine line, I quoted a doctor talking about why HFCS (syrup) is in fact, very bad for you. I was basically giving an "inb4" to discrediting that point by showing how Dr. Hyman isn't a perfect source.

Quote Originally Posted by Maletalana View Post
    Oh, about Dr. Hyman and the vaccine line, I quoted a doctor talking about why HFCS (syrup) is in fact, very bad for you. I was basically giving an "inb4" to discrediting that point by showing how Dr. Hyman isn't a perfect source.
    I was just avoiding quoting your entire post not specifically eyeballing that line.
    The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by ezgeze View Post
    oh shit son, after coca cola its game on with anything with sugar targeted towards children.

I mean, come on, sugarz is da devil. How dare things taste good. peeplz needs to pay!
    Ban them all. Disgusting.
    Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    I was just avoiding quoting your entire post not specifically eyeballing that line.
    Oh gotcha
    10char