Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by quizzlemanizzle View Post
    it is not bugged

world content mobs are not raid dummy level etc
    Uh.. its definitely is bugged and not just the cooldown difference. My 880 trinket does ~250k per hit but when I respec to blood then back to unholy, it only does ~175k. Logging in and out typically resets it back to ~250k but not always. This also happens randomly when world questing then doing instances and vise versa.

kill jaidens trinket.........only one can dream of getting it with so many legendarys right now :/

Deleted
    * I feel the Horn doen't scale enough in fight as we have to wait HrW to BoS Again (without Trinket, Ringn witch i'm) That push the use every 3min at least.

For now, i stick my flat stat trinket (Aka Urn 875+ Hunger 880) witch both give a fancy extra effect (Inti fear CD + Speed buff when you kill something, more usefull in solo content, have to admit it) With Elissandre's one, it should bring HrW near to 2min CD, witch should be a great improvement. Using Horn while you Breath near every 2min. I want to try it as soon as i can make my hands on this one.

I have Horn 870, tried it alone, wasn't surprise sadly :/ Still farming HoV to get a better one, or a better Hunger and want a good Neck (Crit/Hast) to remove that Prydaz (witch i love so much) and use my Wirst (witch should be a important improvement)

Just drooped Legs, seem awefull. I think i'll put them for Trolling WB ecounter..? And maybe they will (Blizzard) see how it's awefull and redesign them.

Finally, i tried my MoK again, still awefull. This proc is less than 0.5% of my DPS after a good mm+ run. Scorpid is better by far, around 2+%, should be better if you hit massive number of target abvously.

My legendary collection consists of Prydaz, Sephuz and Acherus Drapes, so you'll forgive my lack of empathy for trinket woes :O

Picked up an 880 CoF last week...and have some thoughts after testing on a dummy. There is a considerable amount of RNG in how well HRW syncs up with BoS. For example, if you get a couple belt or murderous efficiency procs during your opener, you might chose to delay popping HRW. However when BoS comes back off CD, you will still have >30 seconds on HRW, and there is no guarantee you will have the same luck the second time around. I would say that on average if I wanted to ensure HRW was up during BoS, I would have to delay BoS by about 15 - 20 seconds each time.

I also got a 900 Chaos Talisman from my cache this week, and according to the trinket sims this would be a lot better than my 880 COF, but so far my testing on dummies isn't showing that. I'm guessing it would come down to how close to my last BoS the fight ends, as the talisman is obviously a lot stronger during BoS downtime.

Bumping the thread and also. Can we get this pinned? Trinket questions all over when this thread explains almost all.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesbond11 View Post
    kill jaidens trinket.........only one can dream of getting it with so many legendarys right now :/
    I got lucky as it was my first Legendary.

Is kil'jaeden's trinket better than the ring for bos build? Doubt it right?

Deleted
    well i got Ele foci, don't find it really nice. Really low proc chance :/

Quote Originally Posted by Scyn View Post
    well i got Ele foci, don't find it really nice. Really low proc chance :/
    It has longer duration procs which overall is better for us as for either spec were great on opening burst, but overall a sustained damage cass

Deleted
    well, in the case it proc at the right moment, witch is not reliable i think.

Deleted
    I really don't know how can skorpyron's claw be so high in the list... Last night in M Krosus kill, claw did like a bit over 1% of dmg overall. How can this trinket be so high in the list? It can't be only with STR cuz then memento, foci etc. would over run it by good marginal? I really think CoF + HoV should be the 2 best trinkets we can get...

I'm also surprised by this. Claw at 885 is 92148 x (3 + Haste) RPPM on single target. In comparison, Krosus at 885 is 283643 per 45 seconds. At sensible levels of haste, my napkin maths shows Krosus should be better, yet Claw sims far above Krosus. Both have the same STR value, and both deal physical. So I'm not sure what I'm missing.

Deleted
    Krosus damage split as you hit more target, Claw dosen't.
    Meaning if you deal 1V1, Claw shouldn't be that good, but, if you hit heavy aoe targets, it's become better.

* But, this is not the reason why it's so hight in our ranking. I have it since 1week at885 ilvl, dosen't sound good. i also have MoK and is even worst.
    * I don't like Ele foci (because of that very low RPPM, even if the buff is long it can pop during a down rotation and we shouldn't wait the proc to use our CD, it's the risk to delay to much and loosing one turn of CD or something)

So, i join MasterOfFrost (really?) Horn+CoF should be a really good combo. While séparate, they are not that INSANE, because Horn have to be dalayed for 1min (HwR CD) with CoF in the other slot, you have not to dalayed se much. So Horn's uptime would be better. making both really strong. 1 BoS every 2min around sound great. Add ring to that and you will be able tu rule the world with you fresh air !

without all of them (like me, yeah ... farming 10 HoV(+10 or more) per day... see 885+895 horn for other ppl that can't trade it because of Bli² rule around ilvl) just stick with Urn, hunger, chain, arcano, Eye, Chaos T or maybe if you find it : momento (have to try it, i never, literraly NEVER saw it droop from MoS even in multiple boost 10-15 3chest...)
    They are plenty of nice trinket, all of them are afordable without big issue. The issu is to get the best with the hightest ilvl :/
    (well, getting some of them sound really painfull, thinking about Momento...)

The sims are single target, so the fact that Krosus splits damage between targets is inconsequential. I agree that Claw is better in practice, given NH is cleave-heavy, but that doesn't explain Claw's performance in the comparison spreadsheet.

So is there a definitive leji/Trink combo everyone can agree on right now? I'm kinda locked into using Helm/KJBW and Eye and it works out fairly well for M+ but haven't gotten stuck into NH yet

Scyn like I explained, you not liking Foci doesn't make it a bad trinket. It's just as good as Memento on average, where Mememnto is one of the sought after trinkets of DK's. It has half the proc rate of memento with 1.5x the duration on its procs.

Deleted
    And as i say : I don't find it really nice (and why after) dosen't mean it's bad
    Juste, i don't like it that much.

Just my personnel préférence shared with everyone.

On the Skorpid trinket, it looks like the sims were run after a commit amended the Crystalline Shockwave effect to ignore armor, i.e. making the proc ~32% more effective than it should have been. That change has since been reverted, so the real value of Skorpid should be much lower than the 7.1.5 spreadsheet indicates. Current sims should be accurate.