Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keeper Zanjin View Post
    give raiders more stuff. typical blizzard.
    2 raid skins
    Raiding is what the entire game is built around.
    MMO-C, home of the worst community on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=259618/7...hallenge-tints

The requirements are a mere joke, to be honest. Hopefully they're just placeholders, because I'd imagine something like:

Tint 2: Defeat Mythic Kil'Jaeden
    Tint 3: 10.000 World Quests
    Tint 4: +20 mythic+ Dungeon key in time
    No thanks, I'd rather have goals that are actually achievable if I manage to end up with this weapon. If killing heroic Kil'jaeden is what I have to do, I'll do it. If it's Mythic then I won't bother.

Tint 2: Defeat Mythic Kil'jaeden 10,000 times
    Tint 3: Win 2,000 Arena matches on the higher than 2800 Rating
    Tint 4: Pick up 5,000,000,000 gold from the Broken Isles

For something that is meant to be rewarded for difficult 'solo' content, defeating a raid boss, or doing rated pvp is somehow 'solo'?

I would've expected something like brawlers guild for one of the tints, as that is difficult solo content.

We already have artifact skins for both organised raiding (balance of power appearance) and PvP.

So? Then 99% of this game is right there for you. This is the challenging artifact skin.
    I will make this more clear for you then.

If you feel the challenging content is devalued by not having rewards, you're not actually there for the challenge. If you feel the rewards should be locked behind more challenging content to make them worthwhile, you're not actually interested in the challenge. If you feel that challenging content means nothing without something tangible to show off, you're not playing for the challenge.

If you want to complete challenges, do them. if you want to be the best, go for it. If you're going to whine endlessly about how the rest of us don't bow and grovel at your feet after the fact.... deal with it.

for people who master their spec beyond a solo scenario?
    Proposes grinding 10k world quests. Lol, "master their spec" good one.

Quote Originally Posted by darkwarrior42 View Post
    I will make this more clear for you then.

If you feel the challenging content is devalued by not having rewards, you're not actually there for the challenge. If you feel the rewards should be locked behind more challenging content to make them worthwhile, you're not actually interested in the challenge. If you feel that challenging content means nothing without something tangible to show off, you're not playing for the challenge.

If you want to complete challenges, do them. if you want to be the best, go for it. If you're going to whine endlessly about how the rest of us don't bow and grovel at your feet after the fact.... deal with it.
    With that sort of logic I would ask why there is mythic only rewards. You're not making any sense.
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Some of them are just unnecessary grinds

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    The reason I said that was because I have the title, and I got it about a week after boosting my lock to max level. Certainly I learned a lot of class mechanics in the many times I died getting it, but I was still rather incompetent afterwards. And still am. I suck at warlocks.
    It wasn't designed to make you a better warlock. When was the last time (outside of Black Harvest) that you actually needed to banish a demon? Burning Crusade. My point was it was no walk in the park if you did it when the title was active. You couldn't out gear it.

the 10.000 is the definition of a 'no-life' achievement, it has nothing to do with skill or progression it's just about who spents more time on screen with a severe penalty for people with alts

on the contrary, your 20 mythic dungeons is no big deal, especially for people spamming low level maw, nor your 10 rated BG wins means alot since it can be completed at any rating

anyways, they never said that this is going to be some elite skin only for the top 0.5% of players or something so i don't see what's the problem, also there's no telling how difficult is the solo scenario going to be, though as any single player stuff you can eventually complete it by trying again and again till stars align, no matter how hard it is, unless it does not scale with gear and has absurd gear requirements ofc, then only mythic raiders will get it this tier