Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    I liked the Lich King video, but the movie music trend they started got old for me pretty quickly. I would like to see a return to electronica or something new.
    ehh before that it was daft punk all day every day, i think it has circled back to trance/dance music.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tonic316 View Post
    If I was serenity and got a world first on last boss I would release the kill video right away to fuck over method possibly by having strats go around to other guilds who might be as good but just suck at strat making.
    Fortunately you aren't.

Deleted
    ehh before that it was daft punk all day every day, i think it has circled back to trance/dance music.
    It was trance long before the LK kill : remember Nihilum / ensidia (muqq, kungen, calebv,..)?

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    these (the epic ones) dont happen very often anymore since Paragon quit
    Yeah, there have been SOOOOO MANY since they quit, you can almost count them on one hand. ::eyeroll

- - - Updated - - -

If I was serenity and got a world first on last boss I would release the kill video right away to fuck over method possibly by having strats go around to other guilds who might be as good but just suck at strat making.
    You're so edgy. You should form a punk-pop band with Avril Lavigne.

Quote Originally Posted by Direpenguin View Post
    You're so edgy. You should form a punk-pop band with Avril Lavigne.
    Curse you for making me remember my middle-school jam, Sk8er Boi
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

method given up for the night

haha

Deleted
    wonder how much dps rikuxd pulls on warrior, hes present on evry of their kills, must be huge how hard fury warrior goes with the right gear

serenity takes the lead killing star argur mythic 1st gl to them on elisande

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    serenity takes the lead killing star argur mythic 1st gl to them on elisande
    No wai...?

Deleted
    Anyone from Serenity that can tell us the wipe count?

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post

10/char

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    We get.... a song? How do we know? No one's beaten it Gul'dan yet.

Even if this is a troll, I'll bite. Seems interesting.
    Just a song that I think would fit a Gul'dan vid. sorry if I was too cryptic

Oh. I read it as though someone datamined it from the game.
    Why lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    im surprised they actually went witt 2 tanks in the end, no clue wtf is the point of 2nd tank is on this fight :c
    Add in last phase and the boss both go immune if they're too close to each other. At least, that's how it works on heroic. Also wouldn't hurt to have a second tank for comets so you can clear fire during the fel phase. Not to mention the comets + boss is a ton of damage taken and depending on the tuning it might not be survivable even with externals.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    After the tier, you'll probably see a list with the wipecount on all the bosses. Its not the sort of information you share in the middle of the race(even though its not that important imo). Based on the boss berserk and kill timers, I think a safe estimate is ~120 or so.

Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    when was the last time we had so many top guilds piled up on the same boss? usually its like method/serenity/paragon w/e sitting out there on the top and everyone else few bosses behind
    Blast Furnace had a similar situation with a lot of guilds at 8/10, and only Method and Paragon killing it the first reset and battling for Blackhand. Its actually not that rare of a situation(Gorefiend, Mannaroth were similar in HFC, and Siegecrafter in SoO for example).

I'm also pretty sure they 2 healed but I dig the screenshot/wowprogress trolling

Thats why I wish the favourites would stream their attempts. This would be awesome to see live!
    No way of that ever happening unfortunately

They needed a 12 player roster and 4 shadow priest, lulz.

Man those nerd screams

Every raider can relate to that