Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    It does matter it puts unrealistic expectations for people across all levels.
    What unrealistic expectations? If the best Guilds are having problems with a Boss then us plebs will have more problems.
    That's a fairly realistic expectation to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    So long as Midwinter > Serenity and Method > Serenity, it'd be terrific.
    Let's be real though whoever wins the salt will be flowing

I mean serenity already killed auger so they're gonna have a lot more attempts on Elisande than other guilds. Still interesting to see but getting past the wall first is a decent advantage imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    I mean serenity already killed auger so they're gonna have a lot more attempts on Elisande than other guilds. Still interesting to see but getting past the wall first is a decent advantage imo.
    I'm really surprised Elisande is taking this long tbh. It seemed like a really easy fight. Maybe the check on those adds is nuts or there's some disgusting combo happening?

Deleted

It really is funny. Like how when those people who think they know what they're talking about say that Archimonde dropped 720 gear when it was actually 735!

Thanks for the confirmation though. I didn't even need to, but I did anyway, confirm it another way by enjoying the greys: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...862761/latest/.
    Ah of course, so you count in the upgrade on HFC gear but ignore the warforge and titanforge system and the artifact weapon and 2x 940 legendaries in Legion which inflates the itemlvl a fuckton! Really great logic mate!

And lol, bring up logs as an argument in a discussion that has nothing to do with that? Pretty pathetic, but even then; parsing in the 90th percentile for my ilvl on Krosus ain't that bad I suppose, especially considering I didnt have 2 ST legendaries. Other bosses that depend on the group, like Spellblade, is quite hard to parse well on when you're in PUGs
    Last edited by mmoc4968a47eeb; 2017-01-28 at 03:04 AM.

I don't see a problem with other guilds doing 7/10 for 3-4 weeks and getting enough gear to get over the dps hurdle on Star Augur and the continue on, isn't that the point of progression? If your guild can't do it because of gear then keep getting it from earlier bosses until you have enough to continue on...

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Yeah this site is a complete joke when it comes to knowing what the fuck they're talking about. The very first day a lot of you people were shitting on Blizzard for tuning now some are shitting on them again, thankfully Blizzard probably doesn't care what most people in this thread or site say or my dudes... what a shitshow it would be.

I'd like to also think that the same people that moaned for ''lul ezgaeme 7/10 first day xD'' aren't the same people moaning about nerfs, when they're more than likely still doing Heroics.
    That's why it's easier to just ignore the people who clearly have no idea what they're on about tbh.

I'm really surprised Elisande is taking this long tbh. It seemed like a really easy fight. Maybe the check on those adds is nuts or there's some disgusting combo happening?
    I'm assuming it's the adds or something involving them causing an issue. She'll probably go down soon though.

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    I really want the race to turn out this way:

1. Method
    2. Midwinter
    3. Limit
    4. Serenity

just mainly for the meme factor.

It really is funny. Like how when those people who think they know what they're talking about say that Archimonde dropped 720 gear when it was actually 735!

Thanks for the confirmation though. I didn't even need to, but I did anyway, confirm it another way by enjoying the greys: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...862761/latest/.
    Seriously dont know where all the hate vs Serenity comes from?
    They didnt wanna join the commercial esport circus Method was about to be, they just wanted to play WoW.
    Have no idea why idiots keep that against them. Serenity is a pure WoW guild, people with real lives that love WoW and spend all their free time on it. Not to facilitate 1 guy's (that quit his job) dream ..
    I root for Serenity , they are the best players, and purely play WoW cause they love the race and game.

Deleted
    It's usually numbers tuning. Star Auger was easy on Heroic too.

overtuned my as..

its been less than 3 days and already 329 guilds killed first mythic boss

43 guilds are ALREADY 4/10

i remember in t11 it took 3 weeks for 329 guilds to kill first mythic boss

it took 3 weeks for 40 guilds to kill first 4 bosses, it took 2 days for the best guild in the world to kill 2nd boss out of 13..

oh i know you will say but they had no gear, well its a problem when you are already 905+ when mythic gear is exactly 905

m+ gear is bullshit, titanforged gear is bullshit, legendary gear is bullshit.. oh and the amount of gear you can get IS BULLSHIT

10+ Year Old Account
    So make mythic raids standardized gear so people cant overgear them?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    Is this a serious suggestion?, not trying to be an ass.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    character and gear progression is a huge part of an mmorpg game.

Actually it is the most vital part about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayzza View Post
    They didnt wanna join the commercial esport circus Method was about to be, they just wanted to play WoW.
    Have no idea why idiots keep that against them. Serenity is a pure WoW guild, people with real lives that love WoW and spend all their free time on it. Not to facilitate 1 guy's (that quit his job) dream ..
    I root for Serenity , they are the best players, and purely play WoW cause they love the race and game.
    mby because many of the high profile serenity guys are dicks?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    oh i know you will say but they had no gear, well its a problem when you are already 905+ when mythic gear is exactly 905
    Like I said earlier, this logic is simply incredibly flawed.

Yes, the average ilvl of Serenity when they killed Star Augur was 902ilvl, but this doesnt mean that they're mythic geared or even close to mythic geared, because of the inflation of their average itemlvl by legendaries and artifact weapon

Example: Viklund
    Viklund has 903 EQUIPPED itemlvl, which makes you think he's got a lot of mythic Nighthold gear, but that isn't the case.
    Viklund actually only has 3 items over 905 ilvl, not counting the legendaries and artifact weapon. The rest of this gear is 885-895 and he even has an 880 cape.

People don't realize that the average itemlvl is decieving and doesn't represent the average ilvl a normal mythic guild will have at all when they reach Star Augur

Field Marshal
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hish View Post
    You know them in person or ever played with them?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Craaazyyy View Post
    overtuned my as..

its been less than 3 days and already 329 guilds killed first mythic boss

43 guilds are ALREADY 4/10

i remember in t11 it took 3 weeks for 329 guilds to kill first mythic boss

it took 3 weeks for 40 guilds to kill first 4 bosses, it took 2 days for the best guild in the world to kill 2nd boss out of 13..

m+ gear is bullshit, titanforged gear is bullshit, legendary gear is bullshit.. oh and the amount of gear you can get IS BULLSHIT
    T11? There was no Mythic. Most guilds outside top 2-5 skipped AC25HC , which was a superhard encounter. With paragon removing most of melee and kind of cheesing it. Method did it with alot of melee (including me on a 359ish ret)

Agree though, warforged/titanforged is stupid and should never be in the game. But for Blizz it probably adds up the longevity ( for some players)
    Last edited by Kayzza; 2017-01-28 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Is this a serious suggestion?, not trying to be an ass.
    The only thing more prevalent than NA vs. EU flamewars in these WF threads are awful fucking suggestions about how to fix things that aren't broken.

If a boss lasts too long, it's "imbalanced." If the boss dies too soon, the game is too easy. The only constant is that Blizzard sucks at making games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hish View Post
    I don't even root for Serenity, but just randomly saying they are dicks? You sir, are pathetic.
    If you think they are like that, get in touch with real life where you aren't protected by your virtual bubble. Grow up seriously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kayzza View Post
    plus 1 , i dont understand how people can cheer for method after all that went down whit sco.
    cant wait for serenity to wipe that smug of his face.