Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribi View Post
    No, this is part of most people's natural movement. I jump to just be moving constantly, it would be absolutely terrible and would make the game nearly unplayable for people. People jump because they are used to it and it's a big habit, not to evade.
    Tough luck, it would be removed if I were in charge.

At the very least I would make it impossible to hit anything while jumping.

Remove widowmaker from the game
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis

Lower the radius of dva's ult by about half
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Double Winston's bubble's health. His damage is probably fine, but he's easily the least resilient of all the tank heroes if his ult isn't up, and using his ult just to get decent survivability is a waste.
    I think the problem is a combination of the fact that his weapon is very short range, and his bubble is immobile. He has his leap, but because his health is low for a tank, you can just...kind of walk away from him. Or walk through his bubble if you need. Make it so enemies can't move through the bubble.
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalea View Post
    Nerf microwave's--I mean Symmetra's--gun range. Or her speed while using it. Speed boosted characters, such a Soldier, should probably have an easier time out-ranging her. :|
    Just make it detach immediately out of range or line of sight and I think it'd be ok. Also possibly increase the speed at which the damage falls off after it detaches.

Quote Originally Posted by xChurch View Post
    I'd revert the Pharah changes from a while back, she didn't need a buff and I seem to constantly get teams that are unable to kill her effectively.
    Same. Was just in a comp game where the dps were reaper and tracer. They refused to switch so I switched from Rein to soldier, killed her and we proceeded to 3 dps the rest of the round lol

Mine would be to make Rein's shield drop if he takes a lot of damage.
    Last edited by Torgent; 2017-01-28 at 01:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I think the problem is a combination of the fact that his weapon is very short range, and his bubble is immobile. He has his leap, but because his health is low for a tank, you can just...kind of walk away from him. Or walk through his bubble if you need. Make it so enemies can't move through the bubble.
    The bubble being immobile is a key strategy point; it blocks enemy fire in BOTH directions. A good Winston is gonna drop it and then waggle in and out depending on where those shooting him are; if a McCree chases you into the bubble, you step across the line and keep zapping him, and keep going back and forth. Right now, it dies so fast you can't do that much at all, and that's sort of the problem; it's 600 health in a less-usable form than Rein's 2000 health shield, that can't be moved after placement unlike Rein's shield, has a long CD unlike Rein's shield (even recovering from a broken shield is faster than Winston's CD), etc. Winston's gun has about the same range as Rein's hammer. So really, they're expecting Winston's Leap to make up for not having Fire Strike (which is HUGE, for Rein), and not having nearly the same survivability.

Roadhog's got his self-heal on a short CD and some offensive tools that are devastating, Zarya has her bubbles and short-range big damage, etc. Winston's just really poor outside of specifically killing an annoying Genji or Widowmaker, and in both cases, he basically relies on them not noticing the giant monkey until it's too late.

I WANT to love Winston; he's one of my favorite lore characters, and his kit has plenty of tactical potential. He just lacks the survivability to USE any of it, because pretty much 70% of the hero roster can 1v1 him.

Deleted
    No, this is part of most people's natural movement. I jump to just be moving constantly, it would be absolutely terrible and would make the game nearly unplayable for people. People jump because they are used to it and it's a big habit, not to evade.
    I'm not up to par now but didn't they give crouch a cd or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    The bubble being immobile is a key strategy point; it blocks enemy fire in BOTH directions. A good Winston is gonna drop it and then waggle in and out depending on where those shooting him are; if a McCree chases you into the bubble, you step across the line and keep zapping him, and keep going back and forth. Right now, it dies so fast you can't do that much at all, and that's sort of the problem; it's 600 health in a less-usable form than Rein's 2000 health shield, that can't be moved after placement unlike Rein's shield, has a long CD unlike Rein's shield (even recovering from a broken shield is faster than Winston's CD), etc. Winston's gun has about the same range as Rein's hammer. So really, they're expecting Winston's Leap to make up for not having Fire Strike (which is HUGE, for Rein), and not having nearly the same survivability.

Roadhog's got his self-heal on a short CD and some offensive tools that are devastating, Zarya has her bubbles and short-range big damage, etc. Winston's just really poor outside of specifically killing an annoying Genji or Widowmaker, and in both cases, he basically relies on them not noticing the giant monkey until it's too late.

I WANT to love Winston; he's one of my favorite lore characters, and his kit has plenty of tactical potential. He just lacks the survivability to USE any of it, because pretty much 70% of the hero roster can 1v1 him.
    I don't think I've ever been scared of a winston, even as mercy/lucio I can usually solo him.
    – C.S. Lewis

Buff. Winston's. HP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

I just constantly to make my head harder to hit. I think you're pretty wrong on that point.

That said, that's totally fine, and nerfing jumping would be a great way to make people stop playing the game.

I don't know what, but give someone something that actually makes Rein not mandatory anymore. Christ am I tired of feeling railroaded into playing him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nerf the duration of Ana's sleep or increase the CD on it, also don't let it take bastion out of Sentry Mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    I don't think I've ever been scared of a winston, even as mercy/lucio I can usually solo him.
    You're facing some shit Winstons then lol.

Winston is capable of 1v1 almost everyone if played well. If they're dying to a Mercy or a Lucio (wtf) then they're really bad.

Either that or you're not noticing that Winston just wants to keep you busy and not healing. Really depends but I'm guessing it's the former considering you're saying you've never been scared by a Winston.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You're facing some shit Winstons then lol.

Winston is capable of 1v1 almost everyone if played well. If they're dying to a Mercy or a Lucio (wtf) then they're really bad.

Either that or you're not noticing that Winston just wants to keep you busy and not healing. Really depends but I'm guessing it's the former considering you're saying you've never been scared by a Winston.
    All you have to do is get out of his range, and he loses. Mercy/Lucio do that easily.
    – C.S. Lewis

I'd give Ana some passive healing and remove the healing amp effect from her biotic grenade. I kinda miss playing prior to her prominence, where people would actually die. Now, with Ana's healing amp and bust healing its easier to save people at death's door through her burst healing. The whole increasing the CDs on ultimates has been negated by burst healing as major plays still revolve around the long ultimate cooldowns. Ana's single grenade just does too much.

By removing her burst healing, and leaving the biotic grenade as a purely offensive ability to block healing, you should hopefully see a move away from tanky heroes.

Its not going to happen though. Blizz has stated they think Ana is one of their best designed heroes.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Quote Originally Posted by Naxere View Post
    Allow Sombra to melee from stealth and double it's damage if used from stealth (with it obviously breaking stealth upon a hit). She needs some way to open from stealth.
    That would actually be brilliant, her big problem is that even if she manages to get into a good position to eliminate a target from stealth, she often just cant pull it off. Maybe even something like gun damage/accuracy buff for 1 sec after breaking stealth?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    That would actually be brilliant, her big problem is that even if she manages to get into a good position to eliminate a target from stealth, she often just cant pull it off. Maybe even something like gun damage/accuracy buff for 1 sec after breaking stealth?
    She's not an assassin, if you need that you need Tracer. And she's deadly in the mixer now rather than at the back line, and she just writes off tanks entirely; people are getting good with her now and she's having a bigger impact on games. I don't think she needs buffing any further.

Nerf Reinhardt and Lucio already.

100% mandatory heroes are boring.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GothamCity View Post
    All you have to do is get out of his range, and he loses. Mercy/Lucio do that easily.
    Yeah, you're playing against crap teams/Winstons then if that's all you have to do when a Winston shows up lol
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2017-01-28 at 05:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xero5141 View Post
    Roadhog has that in place of survivability. If you're a Soldier 76 attacking a Reinhardt he will use his shield to survive. D.VA has defense Matrix, Zarya's shield, Winston has barrier and can retreat. Roadhog will (in theory) hook and kill the soldier to survive. If they removed either of those things and damaged Roadhog's ability to combo, they would have to add some sort of survival mechanic for him.
    You mean like an OP heal that lets you live as people are shooting at you ? Oh wait , he's got that already .

- - - Updated - - -

Idk I'm fin with everything except symmetra, she got overbuffed. Ridiculously high damage and stupidly long disengage once she start melting you , there's not much room for escape :/ add 6 stacked turrets and you're deffinetly fucked
    And lots not forget not needing to aim .. at all ..

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

Delete Mei... Or lower tanks dps because thats just crazy and buff winston survivability