10+ Year Old Account
    I just saw the posts about me in the Christmas game. I post about once a year now and you mean people still attack me.

(I never killed off my GF just so I could take over while losing. I was smart. I got the Gf killed, took over as GF, convinced everyone I was town, and then held the towns hand as I led them to their death. I was a puppet master!)

Oh and hello.

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Oh and hello.
    Hello and welcome back. I hope things are going well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    Hello and welcome back. I hope things are going well.
    Things have been crazy for me over the last year. This time last year I moved down to California. I was there for 7 months, but with the cost of living there and me going out all the time I was beyond broke. I ended up moving back up here to Idaho and since my doctors didn't get to see me for a while they decided to pretty much do every test imaginable. I should have requested my own parking spot at the hospital I was there so much.

Things have been crazy for me over the last year. This time last year I moved down to California. I was there for 7 months, but with the cost of living there and me going out all the time I was beyond broke. I ended up moving back up here to Idaho and since my doctors didn't get to see me for a while they decided to pretty much do every test imaginable. I should have requested my own parking spot at the hospital I was there so much.
    Well I'm glad to see you are doing well. Well as "well" as can be expected.

Hey Krayzy good to see you're still going, hope things are even better soon and you can play with us again!

10+ Year Old Account
    In a couple weeks I'll have my computer set up and that will get me to be around more. I don't like spending that much time on my laptop because the 17" screen is too small. That's why I'm only around sporadically at the moment. Either the next game or the one after that I should be able to play.

Deleted
    In a couple weeks I'll have my computer set up and that will get me to be around more. I don't like spending that much time on my laptop because the 17" screen is too small. That's why I'm only around sporadically at the moment. Either the next game or the one after that I should be able to play.
    I dont mind small screens as long as I have at least 3

Also hello

7+ Year Old Account
    Man I wish I signed up for this game for the day 1 joke fest. Bad puns all around! Here's my contribution:

I hate negative numbers and will stop at nothing to avoid them.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

7+ Year Old Account
    /groan

Bad Senna.... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    I hate negative numbers and will stop at nothing to avoid them.
    Well at least you're with us in spirit!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    /groan

Bad Senna.... :-)
    That's the point hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Largehorn View Post
    Well at least you're with us in spirit!
    Yep sure am! I miss everyone. Wouldn't mind a dead thread link once that gets going.
    Mafia History

SENNA!

It's good to see you!

Hey guys, there's a game for your phone called Mafia Mystery. It is basically the mafia card game and today it is free to download.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    SENNA!

It's good to see you!
    It's good to see you too Graeham, and everyone else. I'm hoping that I'll be able to come play again soon.
    Mafia History

Quote Originally Posted by Senna1251 View Post
    It's good to see you too Graeham, and everyone else. I'm hoping that I'll be able to come play again soon.
    I hope so too! One day we'll be on a scum team together and slaughter all of our enemies!

7+ Year Old Account
    Note to self...next time Graeham and Senna play the same game vote them D1....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham View Post
    I hope so too! One day we'll be on a scum team together and slaughter all of our enemies!
    Consider it done my friend, now it's up to RN Jesus to get us on the same team.

Quote Originally Posted by Kryllian View Post
    Note to self...next time Graeham and Senna play the same game vote them D1....
    But Kryll, we're obviously innocent, there's nothing diabolical or planning or anything going on here /bats eyelashes.
    Mafia History

Can we just make a new mafia style where if you can't post within 6-12 hours of your last post you die, I know all it would do is cause fluff but it would be better than hours of nothing :/

7+ Year Old Account
    The current game is already down to seven players and in several different time zones. It's gonna be slow...