please make all raids like this

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    The longer it gets the lesser chances are Method would go all-in. They will probably drop raiding hours after Sunday as I think they went a bit casual since last year.
    Method will not cut raid hours after not even a full week. The top hardcore guilds (WF contenders) historically went all out ATLEAST one week most of the time close to two. If something lives longer than 2w we will see raiding hours cut.

Deleted
    What is the ilvl difference between Serenity, Exorsus and Method at the moment?
    Gap can't so wide that Method is almost 24 hours behind.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liqs View Post
    Method will not cut raid hours after not even a full week. The top hardcore guilds (WF contenders) historically went all out ATLEAST one week most of the time close to two. If something lives longer than 2w we will see raiding hours cut.
    Traditionally they take wed, thurs, fri of the first reset plus the entire next week off work so until the Sunday after the next one everyone's probably going all out

Surprised none of them have had a seizure

Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    Serenity ilvl 902.29
    Exorsus ilvl 902.64
    Limit ilvl 902.77
    Method ilvl 903.03
    From Scratch ilvl 902.05

Quote Originally Posted by FareweII View Post
    Depends on how long Elisandre is, my understanding she's more of an idiot check, which means top guilds shouldn't have that many problems on her. It's possible she dies today and if Method's still on 8th - it's over, even if Gul'dan lives through reset. Especially since based on all previous NH bosses Method's either behind or performs similarly, never ahead/better, so not sure how can they catch up.
    method was ahead of serenity before they hit the servers lags

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niibek View Post
    Method has 0.8 more average ILVL than Serenity. Them not killing it is either attributed to them not having a strat or individual performance (read as not pulling the dps required).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lethalmd View Post
    It is not partially true, it is true. The guild who sees the mythic only phase will have an advantage. I think you cannot comprehend what you read .
    And how do you know for sure that Serenity will get to see the mythic only phase when they have not even defeated Elisandre with just a few days left? I guess it's you that can't get over your Serenity fanboyism.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    method was ahead of serenity before they hit the servers lags
    Method having server issues and Serenity getting ID hijacked. Both got fucked for a couple of hours.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Huifang View Post
    And how do you know for sure that Serenity will get to see the mythic only phase when they have not even defeated Elisandre with just a few days left? I guess it's you that can't get over your Serenity fanboyism.
    3 full days for a penultimate boss is usually enough. If they get to see the last phase? Depends on when Elisande falls. Although with how the race is going rn I doubt they will see it in this ID. All this is assuming the other phases actually require strats and are tight/hard. (Gul'dan)

But I think assuming that we will see ~5 guilds oon 9/10 this week is fair. And every bit of info they can squeeze out of Gul'Dan can help as they can gear approprietly for the next week.

Not sure how much ilvl works as it is average for 20 man right, but like there is alot of swapping going on in terms of players using different chars etc. If it is pure and right though, it's very intriguing

Deleted
    Method has 0.8 more average ILVL than Serenity. Them not killing it is either attributed to them not having a strat or individual performance (read as not pulling the dps required).
    Quote Originally Posted by Huifang View Post
    That is not the point. If A guild sees the mythic phase, this guild has an advantage. I am not rooting for serenity btw.

That guild average ilvl means nothing, we don't know which players are in main comp at each boss and also the equipped ilvl of players at each encounter, and ilvl update usually lags and depends on what kind of gear you logout with at time of player scan by these websites

Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Yep, it's pretty hard to have a job and nolife at the same time. Good for him for getting a job.
    he gets paid to play video games, sounds like a winning situation to me

Deleted
    Method is dead. They don't manage to kill a simple dps check boss. Their dps are too low compared to serenity's. I bet it is the last progress for method.

Serenity High Botan Average Ilvl on kill - Recorded Guild Item Level: 901.51 (20-man)
    Exorsus Average Ilvl on kill - Recorded Guild Item Level: 900.16 (20-man)
    Limit Average Ilvl on kill - Recorded Guild Item Level: 900.16 (20-man)
    Method Average Ilvl on kill - Recorded Guild Item Level: 903.09 (20-man)

So as you can see it's way different

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yanomamii View Post
    Method is dead. They don't manage to kill a simple dps check boss. Their dps are too low compared to serenity's. I bet it is the last progress for method.
    :')

2short

Deleted
    ilvl is less important than some might think.

Sure there is a huge difference between 880 and 900, but having the right items, with the right stats, good relics, good legendaries, set bonus, good trinkets is way more important than just having high ilvl.

Deleted
    Such a shame method ran into those lag problems, this could have been a even better race.

Deleted
    Method in 2017 LUL