Kindling and 2pc Tier

Hey guys has anybody played around much using Kindling with 2pc Tier? Kindling got wrecked hard in 7.1.5 where CiS and Meteor began to shine.

With 2pc and the Crit% I have, I rarely go two Fireballs without a Crit, very rarely. This with Pyros and Fire Blast of course I'm starting to think Kindling will gain some use again even with the nerf to Combustions Mastery.

I have yet to get home and sim it all but was just a thought and question while I'm bored on my work break.

| Mage | Rogue |
    - Barthilas-US -

Guess its possible but since NH gear and getting my 4 piece haste has consistently simmed higher for me. I think im not sitting at like 44% crit and haste is still simmong just a tad higher.

i dont think the 2 pieces is so strong, equip the tier only if u have a 4pieces bonus set

2 piece is better than you think

To note, those sims use Mirror Image, which heavily inflates the value of haste. If you use RoP (which realistically you probably should on most bosses), haste's value goes down.

Quote Originally Posted by Toas View Post
    To note, those sims use Mirror Image, which heavily inflates the value of haste. If you use RoP (which realistically you probably should on most bosses), haste's value goes down.
    The only fights I really see RoP being superior to mirror image is skorp/tich/spellbalde. So 3/10 fights RoP is better

Quote Originally Posted by Ezekill View Post
    The only fights I really see RoP being superior to mirror image is skorp/tich/spellbalde. So 3/10 fights RoP is better
    so as guldn , elisand

RoP is way better if there's ever any (meaningful) multi-target or you need burst damage. Honestly, the only fights without one of these are probably Anomaly (debatable), Trilliax, Krosus, and Star Augur. I could see a case being made for Elisande, as well, though I think RoP is also defensible there.

Deleted
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...e&difficulty=4

On Heroic so far : 4/10 boss is RoP, 6/10 boss is MI

Quote Originally Posted by Auryt2 View Post
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/ranking...e&difficulty=4

On Heroic so far : 4/10 boss is RoP, 6/10 boss is MI
    Actually your link shows that it's 5/5 for both.

2 piece is better than you think
    So good that on ST I went from 531k on SimC to 533k.

What did simc put your scale values at with the 2 piece. Once I got 2 piece haste went up a bunch and now it feels worthwhile even though Im at 44% crit and I sim at alike 580k IRC

yes , with the new set haste is the way to go, i already reduced crit by 10% yet iam siming higher.