Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Despite being probably one of my top three favourite mounts in Heroes, I think I'm giving up. I really like the rooster mount but after chain queueing a bunch of AI games, seeing the rooster once out of all those games, and failing despite everyone working on it, I probably am not going to try again unless they make changes. It seems like it would be a huge time investment to get 25 successful completions and I like Heroes but not like consume-all-my-free-time level of like.

I bought the golden chicken though because I needed a chicken. I'm glad they at least offered that one for gold.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

10+ Year Old Account
    Kael really needs a Lunar skin for him.
    Also I got the mount in live now. :3
    For the Horde!

It's kind of embarrassing that people can't grasp how this event works. I get not understanding it the first, or maybe even the second time you see it, but if you can't figure out how to match shapes to a giant picture near a countdown clock, maybe you should go back to kindergarten instead of playing video games. It's no wonder the player base still can't handle basic game mechanics at diamond.

The event isn't really all that difficult. I've failed a bunch of times today due to derps in the team, but I'm already 14 out of 25. Easy peasy!

Quote Originally Posted by Uncertain Tea View Post
    The event isn't really all that difficult. I've failed a bunch of times today due to derps in the team, but I'm already 14 out of 25. Easy peasy!
    I've only seen it 3 times out of 30 games so....yeah, that actually does make it pretty difficult if you aren't spending hours per day playing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Devs have said on reddit they're looking a couple of changes as well as extending the time to complete it.
    Extending time and reducing items to gather should be perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    It's kind of embarrassing that people can't grasp how this event works. I get not understanding it the first, or maybe even the second time you see it, but if you can't figure out how to match shapes to a giant picture near a countdown clock, maybe you should go back to kindergarten instead of playing video games. It's no wonder the player base still can't handle basic game mechanics at diamond.
    Except that even if you do understand how the event works, you still can fail it easily because of how it is designed. If so many people are having issues completing it, then it stands to reason that the event needs to get fixed, which is something Blizzard agreed with. That is why we're getting a patch to address the issue as well as a bunch of bugs that came up in the Valeera patch.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem isn't just completing the race, the problem is that the damn rooster is capricious as fuck and apparently has a very busy life that requires him to be other places much of the time. I have now played nine games and seen it once. Based on that rate, I would have to do almost two hundred games to just get the twentyfive- and that's assuming its successful when it does show. That's a little ridiculous compared to other holiday events, and I don't think Blizzard had an intentional plan to make this event so much more challenging to complete. There are obviously a few things that need tweaked.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RH92 View Post
    On a different note, that Cloud mount is the best. I love it!
    A blue Murky on a blue Cloud is the most beautiful ever seen in a video game. And most likely outside of video games as well...

Holy carp, talk about nerfs! Hopefully these changes make it far more feasible for people to complete. I enjoyed the challenge of the first iteration, but this is nice too.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    Except that even if you do understand how the event works, you still can fail it easily because of how it is designed. If so many people are having issues completing it, then it stands to reason that the event needs to get fixed, which is something Blizzard agreed with. That is why we're getting a patch to address the issue as well as a bunch of bugs that came up in the Valeera patch.
    Nah, I get why people are having problems getting it done. I'm talking about that Reddit thread someone linked where people were saying they did the event multiple times and had no idea what was going on, or just seeing people in general in my games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy carp, talk about nerfs! Hopefully these changes make it far more feasible for people to complete. I enjoyed the challenge of the first iteration, but this is nice too.
    It is far easier to complete now than before. I went from having finished the event once to having it completed 18 times. Will likely be done at the end of the day if I continue playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    It is far easier to complete now than before. I went from having finished the event once to having it completed 18 times. Will likely be done at the end of the day if I continue playing.
    Nice! Just completed mine before having to leave for work. Love the icon reward. What a magnificent cock! ������

Now to sit tight and wait for Lunar Li-Ming to go on sale separate from the bundle. What an amazing skin! Anyone have any ideas for future Lunar Festival skins they'd like to see? Maybe one for the Lost Vikings, where they're individual pieces for a dragon costume that comes together for their heroic?

Deleted
    Maybe one for the Lost Vikings, where they're individual pieces for a dragon costume that comes together for their heroic?
    That sounds brillant. Dehaka and Chromie should also work well with a Dragon pattern. And 2018 is year of the dog if I googled correctly, which calls for a modified Worgen form for Greymane.