Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    Now that the kills slowed down, I think it would be a good time to discuss how do Scrubbusters manage to be the only guild in the frontpage that doesn't daytime raid.

:thinking:
    They are being boosted by gnome hunter.

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    method was ahead of serenity before they hit the servers lags
    Serenity did their heroic split runs before mythic start whereas method and Exorsus did theirs later.

Quote Originally Posted by xqt View Post
    so you cannot explain it ? ok what a surprise. but yeah i guess being past 30 im not an Adult yet so i wont know
    Some people never become adults. Looks like you never grew up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kjanaprik View Post
    Nahh, this is just a weird love drama.

The real lazel's been busy choking on fraggi's dick, and that fake lazel(who will be referred to as lazzie here on) got super jealous.
    So lazzie, using lazel's name tricked Serenity to invite him to a group, he then hijacked the serenity ID, and stayed in a visible place inside the raid so that people could see his name.
    What lazzie was trying to accomplish with that was to split up the relationship between fraggi and Lazel so the new OTP could become lazzie and fraggi.
    what do paragon players have to do with this, you freak?

Quote Originally Posted by Huurka View Post
    what do paragon players have to do with this, you freak?
    My apologies, I was using fraggi as a shorthand for fragnance, the player you are however referring to is fraggoji, so the short hand for him would've been fraggo.

But I shal update the lovely fan fiction between the two just for you.
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

– Douglas Adams, The Original Hitchhiker Radio Scripts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Plastkin View Post
    Some people never become adults. Looks like you never grew up.
    aaaw thats so mean. someone on the internet is telling me stuff

My apologies, I was using fraggi as a shorthand for fragnance, the player you are however referring to is fraggoji, so the short hand for him would've been fraggo.

i can tell you are incredibly new, probably a mop baby

Mop was 2 expansions ago.
    'Incredibly new' had to laugh a little.

I did cancel my subscription through both Wotlk and Cata, so I did in fact have to relearn quite a lot about the current raiding scene in Mop, yes.
    What to do if you find yourself stuck in a crack in the ground underneath a giant boulder you can’t move, with no hope of rescue. Consider how lucky you are that life has been good to you so far. Alternatively, if life hasn’t been good to you so far, which given your current circumstances seems more likely, consider how lucky you are that it won’t be troubling you much longer.

I did cancel my subscription through both Wotlk and Cata, so I did in fact have to relearn quite a lot about the current raiding scene in Mop, yes.
    yea, stick to being unfunny in tank chat

Deleted

Don't forget to swallow. It's protein and supposedly tastes like pineapple.

Deleted
    My God... who ate your cookies today?

I'm not quite sure what Tank chat has to do with this, but kudos for finding out I visit said discord server every once in a while.

Deleted
    This is exactly why I hate Tankchat (Lazel specifically). This chat is pure, unadulterated, 100% stupidity. Nobody has a single unique, new thought, all spouting the latest meme after meme, that aren't even good. THIS is why I'm turning off chat and will just watch the professional gameplay. And I swear to god, if any of you copy and paste this, I'm deleting my account forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    This is exactly why I hate Tankchat (Lazel specifically). This chat is pure, unadulterated, 100% stupidity. Nobody has a single unique, new thought, all spouting the latest meme after meme, that aren't even good. THIS is why I'm turning off chat and will just watch the professional gameplay. And I swear to god, if any of you copy and paste this, I'm deleting my account forever.

Whenever you're ready.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Supakitch View Post

Whenever you're ready.

Deleted
    The real story is that FatSharkYes wiped on Mythic Skorpyron for 4 hours the first day because their newest recruit, Rikhh the fire mage, didn't understand how to avoid being hit by shockwave.

The only way for them to catch up was to DDoS Tarren Mill and for Lazel to steal Serenity's lockout so they couldn't get inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Supakitch View Post
    i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about lazel. u wouldnt say this shit to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    i think its hilarious u kids talking shit about lazel. u wouldnt say this shit to him at lan, hes jacked. not only that but he wears the freshest clothes, eats at the chillest restaurants and hangs out with the hottest dudes. yall are pathetic lol
    isn't this 2nd time you pull that meme out in this thread

Quote Originally Posted by petals View Post
    Serenity did their heroic split runs before mythic start whereas method and Exorsus did theirs later.
    isnt better to do later?

since u can equip the main with mythic gear and let alts grab the heroics one?