Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    i dont see method 8/10 on method.gg
    because they arent 8/10...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Unforgivenn View Post
    I am talking about method x serenity not wf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Who cares? The only thing that matter is who is on top of the table on wowprog.

Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    i dont see method 8/10 on method.gg
    http://www.method.gg/raidprogress

nvm
    Last edited by barackohmama; 2017-01-28 at 11:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Apparently Sco had to leave to do some sponsor promotion event so they had to stop raiding until he comes back home.
    whaaat? bullshit. Absolute bullshit. Why would they stop raiding without sco? Someone would fill in his role, and i dont even think sco is the raid leader. Even if he was, Scripe or someone else could lead.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    http://www.method.gg/raidprogress

says 8/10 there and no i'm not trolling
    dude, thats world wide progress. Move your mouse over that little icon next to Star Auger, and you can see which 5 guilds killed him first.

Spoilet alert, at the time of writing this, Method isn't on that list.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Ahaha this guy oh lord.
    I understand that you have trouble reading, but head on over to wowprogress and look up the ranking for EN and ToV. Have you done that? What does it say? Oh that's right, there are no more ranking for EN and ToV. What happened??? OMG OMG what's going on?????

Oh that's right, ther anking are for Tier 19. The moment Nightholdnis released there are no ranking for the others. Nighthold is the real raid and the only one that matters for Tier 19. It's like bragging about World First for Helya Normal. You can do it all you want but it means nothing. All the guilds know this. A lot of US guilds had a very light schedule until Nighthold was released (not really making a difference though besides Limit) because it's the only raid that determines Tier 19 rankings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jdance View Post
    virgin ass guilds day raiding on a saturday
    oh no look at me im jdance from the Internet i have to tell other People how to spend their Time on this Planet

Quote Originally Posted by Mugus View Post
    I understand that you have trouble reading, but head on over to wowprogress and look up the ranking for EN and ToV. Have you done that? What does it say? Oh that's right, there are no more ranking for EN and ToV. What happened??? OMG OMG what's going on?????

Oh that's right, ther anking are for Tier 19. The moment Nightholdnis released there are no ranking for the others. Nighthold is the real raid and the only one that matters for Tier 19. It's like bragging about World First for Helya Normal. You can do it all you want but it means nothing. All the guilds know this. A lot of US guilds had a very light schedule until Nighthold was released (not really making a difference though besides Limit) because it's the only raid that determines Tier 19 rankings.
    Did i pinch a nerf?
    EN and ToV are as much raids as NH is.

There is no such thing as "real raid tier cause of tier gear" .
    Keep making excuses for Serenity the truth is you are delusional fanboy and nothing else.

I really don't care who will win but denying ToV and EN as raids just makes you look dumb, but maybe that is what you are going for who knows.

Really glad the 3rd to last and 2nd to last bosses arent a total pushover, pretty sad when the top guilds get to the final boss after 2 days of progression.

Is Sco becoming a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by styil View Post
    Is Sco becoming a problem?
    when was he not a problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Mugus View Post

Since you brought it up, I think its worth pointing out to everyone that Limit has been doing 6-7 hour raids since Wednesday.

Deleted
    Embody 7/10

Quote Originally Posted by Kurimlinn View Post
    Really glad the 3rd to last and 2nd to last bosses arent a total pushover, pretty sad when the top guilds get to the final boss after 2 days of progression.
    Made me think about it.

Raids where guilds didn't get to the final boss after 2 days of progression:
    Molten Core
    Blackwing Lair
    Temple of Ahn'qiraj
    Naxxramas 60
    Serpentshrine/Tempest Keep
    Black Temple
    Sunwell Plateau (Sunwell gates make this weird, guilds killed the first three on day one and were on the final available boss at all times pretty much)
    Ulduar
    Blackwing Descent/Bastion of Twilight/Throne of the Four Winds
    Dragon Soul (If you don't count Spine as a final boss)
    Throne of Thunder
    Siege of Orgrimmar
    Blackrock Foundry
    Hellfire Citadel

Raids where guilds made it to the final boss in 2 days or less of progression:
    The Battle for Mount Hyjal
    Naxxramas 80
    Trial of the Grand Crusader
    Icecrown Citadel
    Firelands
    Dragon Soul (If you count Spine as a final boss)
    Mogu'shan Vaults/Heart of Fear/Terrace of Endless Spring
    Highmaul
    Emerald Nightmare
    Trial of Valor
    Last edited by Nitros14; 2017-01-28 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dranged View Post
    Apparently Sco had to leave to do some sponsor promotion event so they had to stop raiding until he comes back home.
    That seems like really bad planning. I'd be questioning my PR people or whoever handles scheduling of promotion events.

Quote Originally Posted by Rueban View Post
    In all seriousness, how many people actually care/watch WF races for WoW? Like 2 people in my guild keep up with it and circle jerk each other.
    What kind of backwater public school did you learn geometry at? Can't be a circle jerk with only two participants, that would be called a straight line jerk.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

So, is Method 8/10 or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    So, is Method 8/10 or not?
    No.
    /10char

Deleted
    Method are still raiding.

Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    What kind of backwater public school did you learn geometry at? Can't be a circle jerk with only two participants, that would be called a straight line jerk.

69 use your imagination

Star augur doesn't look that bad. It looks like its brutally tuned for the gear. but mechanically watching Prestige the fight looks like a Pure numbers thing. If you push the phases faster less stuff happens that can kill you.

4 weeks from now that fight might be easier than spellblade (where the hardest part of the fight is doing the first 3 minutes cleanly because the timers on the 2nd time around are so much easier than the first time).
    Last edited by Moshots; 2017-01-28 at 11:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Squishysib View Post
    No.
    /10char
    Thanks. I am cheering for them. Only became aware that the race already started this past reset today. I have been worrids with some stuff so i thought it was only next reset that Mythic would open.