Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Customs agents ignore Obama Judge ruling favoring ACLU moslem on Travel Ban

https://nypost.com/2017/01/29/custom...avel-ban-aclu/

It's not just the Obama administration that can ignore judges orders. Leftist regimes ignored law for years and promoted the idea of "living documents" and a strong Executive branch for the past several decades.

Customs agents ignore judge, enforce Trump’s travel ban: ACLU

By Kathianne Boniello
    January 29, 2017

The ACLU is getting “multiple reports” that federal customs agents are siding with President Trump — and willfully ignoring a Brooklyn federal judge’s demand that travelers from seven Muslim countries not be deported from the nation’s airports.

“The court’s order could not be clearer… they need to comply with the order,” Omar Jadwat, director of the ACLU’s Immigrants Rights project, told The Post late Saturday.

“It’s enough to be a serious concern,” Jadwat said of the reports.

Jadwat and other ACLU lawyers had earlier Saturday night won an emergency stay of Trump’s deportation order from Brooklyn Federal Judge Ann Donnelly.
    People are unused to truth.
    People follow consistent truth.
    Respect the power and impact of truth.
    Men who speak truth drive value.

Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    Leftist regimes ignored law for years
    For example: ________

How did refusing to do their job after a court ruling, based solely on their personal beliefs, work out for the fuckwits opposed to gay marriage?

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like those customs agents need the "de-segregation order" treatment.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    Some evil part of me wants the next Jihadi attack to be committed by a US-born person with US citizenship only. Watching Trump try to ban Americans from entering America would be glorious!
    Your wish is granted. The Afghani moslem who shot 102 gays in the PULSE Orlando shooting was BORN IN THE USA. Despite telling 911 caller he did it because the US attacks his homeland. That's the power of the leftist ID politics Jenner only had to kill one woman to ID as a woman driver, but Omar Matten gets labeled an NRA American even after shooting 102 gays. You act like a cat born in an oven would be a pie. If you don't like rape/jihad culture stop importing it. London's mayor says terror attacks are just part of being in a big city, but Tokyo is the biggest city in the world but has no terror.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-01-29 at 05:17 PM.
    People are unused to truth.
    People follow consistent truth.
    Respect the power and impact of truth.
    Men who speak truth drive value.

According to Giuliani on FOX news interview, Trump specifically asked him how to legally ban muslims.

I keep seeing Trump defenders claiming it has nothing to do with muslims. I find that hard to believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    I've been wondering, how does this work out for people who have a dual nationality?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    I've been wondering, how does this work out for people who have a dual nationality?
    They get denied.

Like apparently Mo Farrah is unlikely to be able to come to the US cause born in Somalia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Serenity View Post
    They get denied.
    Why did I ever expect something else?

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    A judge did order a stay on the suspension, but I guess it only refers to people stuck in airports or already in the states. To which customs officials are already ignoring. So much for that

If Trump insists on pitting the executive against the judiciary I near certain he'll discover that not even the most conservative of judges will be aligned with him.

WH is now officially refusing to abide by the stay by the courts, citing they will order original enforcement.

These EOs were given almost no legal scrutiny at all before being put into effect, which should be concerning to everyone when the President does not acknowledge or even consider the legality of what he wants to order, before ordering it.

Additionally, DHS arguing that green card holders (legal residents who have already been vetted and approved) should not be subject to the EO, but were later overruled by Bannon, should be even more concerning.

So, Gulianni just flat out admitted to FOX that Trump was seeking a Muslim ban, and they only changed it to a focus on threat instead of religion to make it all legal. Not implied or reading between the lines here. Flat. Out. Admitted.

(Starts at about 3 min)

This is like the Lee Atwater interview about the Southern Strategy only, y'know, right after they did it rather than a decade later.

Deleted
    i for one, wish we here in the uk had such a policy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    Fortunately we're not stupid

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    Dipshits like to say "Islam isn't a race" to try and counter the charge that they're bigoted against Muslims... well..."Iraq isn't a religion."
    Iraq also isn't a race, if that's what you're getting at.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

10+ Year Old Account
    When the executive branch ignores the judicial branch, that really should be grounds for impeachment.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    And you'd do exactly what ISIS wants, more reasons to encourage their followers. So much for fighting terrorism with this executive order when it only increases their morality when opposing the US.

Even people like John McCain express their concerns regarding this.

Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    Your wish is granted. The Afghani moslem who shot 102 gays in the PULSE Orlando shooting was BORN IN THE USA. Despite telling 911 caller he did it because the US attacks his homeland. That's the power of the leftist ID politics Jenner only had to kill one woman to ID as a woman driver, but Omar Matten gets labeled an NRA American even after shooting 102 gays. You act like a cat born in an oven would be a pie. If you don't like rape/jihad culture stop importing it. London's mayor says terror attacks are just part of being in a big city, but Tokyo is the biggest city in the world but has no terror.

infracted - trolling
    Wait, where's the trolling? Genuinely not seeing it.
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD
    PROUD PROUD PROUD PROUD

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Serenity View Post
    When the executive branch ignores the judicial branch, that really should be grounds for impeachment.
    If congress does actually legislate an overturn, then we're definitely getting there. Because defying both branches of government would be even crazier and put congressional Republicans against Trump.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    If congress does actually legislate an overturn, then we're definitely getting there. Because defying both branches of government would be even crazier and put congressional Republicans against Trump.
    So wait, the Senate can overturn Trump's adviser's overturns of the Judge overturn of the Trump EO...

I... I need some Tylenol.