10+ Year Old Account
    wow apperantly Фьюжн was faster

If Elisande survives this reset, and everyone on her at the moment gets to the same point in the fight by the end of the week, then things get real interesting.

Dunno if she's that much of a wall though, guess we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by gHouLwiNg View Post
    Still crying kid? Cant wait to quote you after the world 1st, you seem to know too many things but in fact you know nothing (zaino snow)
    all these flavors and you choose to be salty.

your tears will be most delicious
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    That random russian guild getting world 3rd on a very hard boss is hilarious. They didn't even seem to class stack that hard.
    They were 19th world in EN and 14th world in ToV, so not completely random.

Quote Originally Posted by Killface1 View Post
    If Magistrix survives this reset which looks possible, Method isn't gonna be that far behind. The practice time and knowing what to gear for Elisandre will certainly give exorsus and Serenity an advantage, but One extra boss of gear isn't gonna make or break the race.

Edit: also I'm trolling about pyrdaz because of all the people that keep saying "its not that bad" compared to the good legendaries available. I would be utterly astonished if there was a single dps using it unless they simply had nothing better available for the guilds that killed Auger. That fight is a pure dps check that phases get exponentially harder as they last longer, and people are already dropping healers to squeeze out a little bit more dps. The idea of dropping a ton of dps in favor of a random heal that doesn't line up when you want it is crazy. People are better off with the legendaries that give them a controlled heal than pyrdaz if they're going for the "shitty utility legendary" path.
    To be fair it is not that bad. For me as a fury warrior, I have 2nd best legendary and prydaz. If I replace prydaz with the best legendary (helmet) and still maintain 4pc I get a dps increase of whopping 2.75%( I have simmed it myself) while I don't get the benefit of the shield. Remember that most bis legendaries got nerfed in 7.1.5 and prydaz got a huge buff which brings it closer to all bis legendaries in terms of raw dmg output. And of top of that the shield which relief healers a substantial bit. So I kinda agree with people saying its not a bad legendary. A bad legendary to me is sephuz in a fight with no interrupts, not prydaz which has much better stats.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klogaroth View Post
    If Elisande survives this reset, and everyone on her at the moment gets to the same point in the fight by the end of the week, then things get real interesting.

Dunno if she's that much of a wall though, guess we'll see.
    Anyfin can happen(hs player) IF elisande survives this lockout, tho i dont think so..serenity or exorsus might take world 1st judging by their time advantage

Elisande remains badly designed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    will be interesting to see their comp
    4 Rogue
    2 WL
    2 SP
    2 Hunter
    1 Enhancer
    1 Feral
    1 WW monk
    1 Ret
    1 Dk
    1 Mage

1 Guardian druid

2 Holy pala
    1 Resto shaman

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/so...%B6%D0%BD/news

Maybe one of the Hpalas or the feral was actually a tank no idea.

Now, let's see if Elisande survives the first reset.

Last time non-final boss of instance survived the first reset was Twin Consorts in Throne of Thunder. They got nerfed immediately though, and most guilds one-shotted them next Wednesday.

Multiple bosses, including Mannoroth last patch, or Paragons of Klaxxi in SoO, died on last day before reset though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

No action in around 24 hours really, then boom in 10 minutes Russian guild and then Method both get 8/10!

i bet that other guild got the strats from exorsus

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    4 Rogue
    2 WL
    2 SP
    2 Hunter
    1 Enhancer
    1 Feral
    1 WW monk
    1 Ret
    1 Dk
    1 Mage

1 Guardian druid

2 Holy pala
    1 Resto shaman

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/guild/so...%B6%D0%BD/news

Maybe one of the Hpalas or the feral was actually a tank no idea.
    hpal can do a lot of dps so its plausable they took 2
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here

Deleted
    Russians getting banned in 3, 2, 1 ...

Quote Originally Posted by Ralantos View Post
    who are they lmao?
    they are fusion i guess, but when you write its pronunciation in russian

Wtf is going on with Limit? They have been 7/10 for 3 days now lol.. started so strong but now poop.. did they reach their Limit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by makketota View Post
    Can't imagine how hard it is to keep up the motivation in Method atm. Every wipe must feel like shit. If they pull out of this somehow thats a huge achivement.
    obv it isnt fun to be behind. But they arent beaten yet. The reverse could (depending on if Elisande lives the week) happen to Serenity and Exorsus, where they are stuck on Elisande and Method, From Scratch kill it relatively quickly. As long as Serenity and Exorsus don't get much time on Gul'Dan they have a shot imo (not just Method other 7/10 guilds too).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    Wtf is going on with Limit? They have been 7/10 for 3 days now lol.. started so strong but now poop.. did they reach their Limit?
    Same as always with the US guilds, first days on easy bosses they stick to the top because of their headstart, then bosses become harder and they fall off

Crazy how much people underestimate Pyrdaz. These guys are on prog, be all and end all prog, and if dps isn't the issue, and damage they take is, damn right they'd switch off to Pyrdaz. Because that will help them get the kill faster.

They don't get it, put it in their bank and think "Never gonna touch this!" It stays with them just incase dps isn't an issue on the fight, but outgoing damage is brutal.

Would not be suprised to see some of them running it on Gul'dan.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    couple of days?

Method:
    Helya Mythic
    Killed Nov 18, 2016 14:27:54 GMT

Serenity:
    Helya Mythic
    Killed Nov 19, 2016 03:51:57 GMT
    Maybe he meant work day (8h) . Still doesn't explain "couple" tho

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grosfaisan View Post
    They were 19th world in EN and 14th world in ToV, so not completely random.
    Jumps like that don't happen that often for tough bosses and if they do there's usually some backstory. (Pwnanza Archimonde)