Фьюжн probably just vantus runed to push that last % whereas the other guilds are saving theirs for whatever boss they're on on Tuesday to push that last bit of progress before reset. Just a guess tho pls no flame.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Atherions View Post
    Please let this be the strat
    Apparently it works.
    Very likely how the russians did it, but not the 3 others guilds.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    Unless there's an elaborate hoax from Serenity, Method and Fusion lots of raiders are using it.
    Show me a single person that's using Prydaz over a superior legendary that they own lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    How to Star Augur Mythic, push p3, hs out with the add, kill boss lol.
    That removes credit for the boss though, right? So Exorsus and Serenity couldnt have done it

Quote Originally Posted by RodneyStanger View Post
    If any of the guilds did that they know they would 100% get banned and their kill revoked, so I'm betting noone did.
    Why? Isnt it very similar to tanks sacrificing themselves on archimonde? You sacrifice a player to skip 1 mechanic. It's not like the helya breath that completely bugged out. Its just sacrificing 1 player to skip the 1 mechanic targeted at that player. This has been used many many times before in the past.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    Rofl if that's true that's some next level "clever use of game mechanics"
    You could do that for Mannoroth ''Curse of the Legion'' preventing the add from spawning... it's not rly new, my guild did it on some kill and it was prty widespread tactics no one was ban that i know

10+ Year Old Account
    Debuff lasts 8 seconds, Dalaran HS is 5 sec, sounds legit.

The line between "clever use of game mechanics" and "cheating" is really thin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%BD%D1%8F/feed

They did 2 normal kills to test the exploit 3 hours ago. Then went back to mythic and killed it. Pretty obvious what they did I guess =)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    Show me a single person that's using Prydaz over a superior legendary that they own lol

- - - Updated - - -

That removes credit for the boss though, right? So Exorsus and Serenity couldnt have done it
    I don't think you should count on exorsus, method or serenity to have used it no. But a random russian guild out of nowhere, very likely. And it looks like you get credit, they got 20 people on armory getting credit.

just when the drama is low, we get this nice gift.

I don't think you should count on exorsus, method or serenity to have used it no. But a random russian guild out of nowhere, very likely. And it looks like you get credit, they got 20 people on armory getting credit.
    i think he means credit as in street credit u know? you will have to release the video and people will see what you did so your kill "wont" count

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jjbarea View Post
    i think he means credit as in street credit u know? you will have to release the video and people will see what you did so your kill "wont" count
    lol no i dont mean street credit

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    The line between "clever use of game mechanics" and "cheating" is really thin.
    not really. thats pretty blatantly cheating

sounds like you are mad gelatinous you can't even push p3 to do this lmao

Deleted
    FSY - 7/10M

Star Augur so easy lol

Something is not quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    Prydaz is one of the best legendaries for all those classes, none of them are wearing it for the absorb shield lol
    It's cute when you pretend you know what you're talking about

No, for most of them it's not one of the top 2.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Liqs View Post
    FSY - 7/10M

Star Augur so easy lol

I don't get it?

Quote Originally Posted by Liqs View Post
    FSY - 7/10M

Star Augur so easy lol

You know FNX doesnt raid with us right?
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes