10+ Year Old Account

world quest items upgrade

how high can world quest epics that base are 840ilvl upgrade via titanforge ? like can it ever upgrade to 890 ? is there a point doing them when im 880 ilvl ?
    if it is possible what are the chances ?

this also goes for mythic+. from what m+ lvl can i get upgrades being 880 ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    All items can potentially go to max ilevel. Chances are just tiny to begin with and gets even smaller the lower the base ilevel.

Highest I've seen is 855 (from 840 base). I think the limit for TF is +25, so I guess 865?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonnusthegreat View Post
    Highest I've seen is 855 (from 840 base). I think the limit for TF is +25, so I guess 865?
    Nope. I've had 870 on a trinket. Max ilevel is possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    how high can world quest epics that base are 840ilvl upgrade via titanforge ? like can it ever upgrade to 890 ? is there a point doing them when im 880 ilvl ?
    if it is possible what are the chances ?

Guildmate of mine got a 895 ring.. Cause why the hell not

10+ Year Old Account
    The wife got an 895 chest.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I read that with the recent patch it can go to a new 915 ilvl. I forget what they call it now though.

Got 895 neck from WQ.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Penric View Post
    I read that with the recent patch it can go to a new 915 ilvl. I forget what they call it now though.
    Still Titanforging.

I've paid my for my gametime in legion strictly from doing the loot quests and snapping anything I don't use, selling the crystals every 30 days. I'll keep doing it as long as its paying for my sub in its entirety. I feel like I'm scamming Blizzard.

Oh boy...cue the 50 page threads on how casuals are ruining the game or some shit.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Deleted
    Max ilvl for anything outside legendaries is 920. For each loot you get, there is a "roll" to see if it upgrades (careful, upgrade could mean 5 ilvl OR a tertiary stat/indestructible). Then, if the roll was succesful, it rolls again, until it fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Penric View Post
    925, and yeah, it's still titanforging.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Considering the chances: I do the EC daily for all of my 12 alts, and from the start of Legion until now I have four WQ items that procced 880+. So very low. 860+ seems to be about 10%, below it's quite common, I'd say about 30%.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    The highest I've seen is 895, the highest I've ever gotten is 885.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Its too rare that unless you ran out of other gearing option you could try it. But spamming mythic+ is gonna be more efficient. Only once I got 890, mostly its like 850

I know if people with 895 but it's rare. I've never seen over an 865 i'm pretty sure, and i've done over 2000 wqs. I just consider them 300g gold quests because I shard all my drops.