Quote Originally Posted by Roosta View Post
    Russians getting banned in 3, 2, 1 ...

It's like we know something about it
    Boomkin/Mage/Whatever in Fatsharkyes

Quote Originally Posted by Keysta99 View Post
    Imagine posting this after it's been reported that literally who guild just got banned for exploiting the kill
    I sure as hell hope you're enjoying your reddit rumors and memes

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Imagine posting this after it's been reported that literally who guild just got banned for exploiting the kill
    This for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Totalqt View Post
    I sure as hell hope you're enjoying your reddit rumors and memes
    You're saying Method is lying and they didn't get banned for cheating?

Are you saying Fusion went back to star auger on normal and killed it for gear rather than to test out the bug really fast? Then went right back to mythic after and killed it.

That doesn't at all look suspicious and those two things somehow are both magically coincidences?

Quote Originally Posted by aemaet View Post
    Actually I heard that they abused the fact that boss will not use gravitation - therefore won't spawn the add - if all tanks are dead at the start of P3, and one less add is huge advantage.
    Makes no sense. He would just cast it on whoever is his main aggro target.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

So did they ban Exorsus as well then?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    Makes no sense. He would just cast it on whoever is his main aggro target.
    https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/17614971454

Quote Originally Posted by Taeldorian View Post
    You're saying Method is lying and they didn't get banned for cheating?

Are you saying Fusion went back to star auger on normal and killed it for gear rather than to test out the bug really fast? Then went right back to mythic after and killed it.

That doesn't at all look suspicious and those two things somehow are both magically coincidences?
    Just because you want to believe it's an exploit doesn't make it an exploit. I'd hold off in taking reddit rumors as facts if I were you for now. Until the bans happen attleast.

hm ok. wierd why they would code it that way.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Well I hope for their sake it's a bug because that does look suspicious considering the hearthstone exploit on that fight
    Doesn't look suspicious at all, it would be the first time a guild has poached someone or used other people's accounts during progress. If they didn't exploit they probably bought/used a geared character from someone else and didn't guild invite it.

Deleted
    Just because you want to believe it's an exploit doesn't make it an exploit. I'd hold off in taking reddit rumors as facts if I were you for now. Until the bans happen attleast.
    Yeah you've said "reddit rumors" three times now, but the rumors didn't even start on reddit.

also they DID get banned so you're wrong LUL

10+ Year Old Account
    Enough of the talk about football, basketball, athletes, and the other off-topic nonsense from the past several pages. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubbl3 View Post
    I wonder what it is that's giving Method trouble with the encounter. I mean it obviously a very very hard encounter, but Method is also a very good guild.
    No more. Also another guild cheating on Augur this time. Piss on fusion guys.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GranitXhaka29 View Post
    wut face.png
    lurk more candyroo

Quote Originally Posted by yanomamii View Post
    I think it's more a strategy problem. Americans don't understand the mechanics because they are stupid. Proof? They voted Trump.

Infracted
    The Democrat candidate was so bad that the Democrats lost Pennsylvania, Ohio and Michigan in the same year. The last time that happened was in the 1980s. That just shows you how bad a candidate they had.

OT: This race is getting better by the day.

It came from Method not Reddit.

It also came from something obviously suspicious. Why would a mythic guild go back to normal NH and specifically to the boss they're stuck on, kill it and then go back to mythic and magically get the kill after?

Sorry but it's obvious whether you believe it to be or not. Oh and they also did get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    hm ok. wierd why they would code it that way.
    Its impossible to account for every single thing that could go awry. Things will slip through from time to time and the best way to handle it is to have a clear zero tolerance policy.

I believe they also used to have GMs actively monitoring top end guilds with an open communication line so players could ask if something was intended, but this is no longer the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    Doesn't look suspicious at all, it would be the first time a guild has poached someone or used other people's accounts during progress. If they didn't exploit they probably bought/used a geared character from someone else and didn't guild invite it.
    It worked for other Guilds so I guess Method just joined in since everyone does it.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    I think the real question is why do you care so much. Claiming greatness because some random person you lives within 1000 km of you played a game good is like claiming greatness because you saw a picture of Neil Armstrong on the moon. You didn't get to the moon buddy and those people who played a game good? That wasn't you either.
    That's so dumb comparison that I wonder if I should even bother answering, but lets try... Big portion of people feel "proud" of what someone else/their country or whatever has done. Sport events are gigantic in the western countries and a lot of people are pretty fanatic about their favorite team. Have you never seen how much people celebrate when their favorite team or their country wins? Better tell them to stop since they didn't achieve anything! Guess you are just one of the few that don't have a favorite sports team or something similar to that, or then you didn't spend a second thinking about what you are going to write.

Since we are on a god damn role-playing game forum, how is it so hard to understand that people here might also have their favorite teams and actually care about them doing good.. like, cheering for them? And please save me from the old crap "b-b-but they are just bunch of nerds why u cheer for them u nerd too?!?!"

I'm having very hard time finding the sentence that made you think I somehow claimed greatness over someone elses achievement so I hope you would point that sentence to me.

And by the way, a LOT of people in US are actually proud that Neil was the first person to go to the moon. And in my opinion, there is nothing bad in caring about what other people do (and even feel proud/happy for them). Guess our opinions differ here.
    Last edited by mmocddaf3ba36b; 2017-01-29 at 10:23 PM.