Deleted
    I have a question concerning our set bonuses ... Before Nighthold I was at 891 Illv with 11200 haste and around 70%mastery and 22% Crit , I am also a Goblin and I was running Shoulders - Wrist for legenderies. I have acquired 3 tier pieces , If I am to use them I will drop to 9800 haste lose a lot of mastery and also lose ilvl (I have 1 HC piece and 2 Normal Pieces) . My question is this , is there a threshold where set bonuses are not that much beneficial ...? I could try and sim myself but the world is that siming Shadow priest will not give accurate results ... I have upgraded shoulders and got 940 belt so I use those 2 for now , when I upgrade wrist (and use that instead of belt since its BIS) I will lose EVEN more haste ... What gives ...?

Its normal, its hard to maintain pre nh level of haste with 4p unless you get lucky with jewelry and sockets, i dont think the 2p is worth losing that amount of secondary stats in single target fights, or fights where the add just die too fast, so dont drop below 10k haste.

Fiending Dark (Rank 1) Under Construction. Check back soon! Increases the duration of Shadowfiend by 5 sec.
    Fiending Dark (Rank 2) Under Construction. Check back soon! Increases the duration of Shadowfiend by 9 sec.
    Fiending Dark (Rank 3) Under Construction. Check back soon! Increases the duration of Shadowfiend by 14 sec.
    Fiending Dark (Rank 4) Under Construction. Check back soon! Increases the duration of Shadowfiend by 18 sec.
    Fiending Dark (Rank 5) Under Construction. Check back soon! Increases the duration of Shadowfiend by 23 sec.
    Fiending Dark (Rank 6) Under Construction. Check back soon! Increases the duration of Shadowfiend by 27 sec.
    Fiending Dark (Rank 7) Under Construction. Check back soon! Increases the duration of Shadowfiend by 32 sec.
    Fiending Dark (Rank 8) Under Construction. Check back soon! Increases the duration of Shadowfiend by 36 sec.

i like that

Homophobia is so gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Ilir View Post
    Fiending Dark (Rank 1) Under Construction. Check back soon! Increases the duration of Shadowfiend by 5 sec.
    Fiending Dark (Rank 2) Under Construction. Check back soon! Increases the duration of Shadowfiend by 9 sec.
    Fiending Dark (Rank 3) Under Construction. Check back soon! Increases the duration of Shadowfiend by 14 sec.
    Fiending Dark (Rank 4) Under Construction. Check back soon! Increases the duration of Shadowfiend by 18 sec.
    Fiending Dark (Rank 5) Under Construction. Check back soon! Increases the duration of Shadowfiend by 23 sec.
    Fiending Dark (Rank 6) Under Construction. Check back soon! Increases the duration of Shadowfiend by 27 sec.
    Fiending Dark (Rank 7) Under Construction. Check back soon! Increases the duration of Shadowfiend by 32 sec.
    Fiending Dark (Rank 8) Under Construction. Check back soon! Increases the duration of Shadowfiend by 36 sec.

i like that
    Isn't that a 30 second fiend at rank 4? That makes me moist.
    Resident BM Asshole

Think deeper. We have to assume that trait will also apply to Mindbender. At rank 8, the bender will have an 85% uptime. Near constant insanity generation.

Course, it competes with Misery so it'd be a hard sell for me, but. Yeesh.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Annesh View Post
    Think deeper. We have to assume that trait will also apply to Mindbender. At rank 8, the bender will have an 85% uptime. Near constant insanity generation.

Course, it competes with Misery so it'd be a hard sell for me, but. Yeesh.
    nah when you hover over the trait on wowhead it reads on level 1 "mindbender by 1 sec.". that means at level 8 it increased the duration of mindbender by 8 seconds if i understand it correctly. would be to op otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaoxy View Post
    nah when you hover over the trait on wowhead it reads on level 1 "mindbender by 1 sec.". that means at level 8 it increased the duration of mindbender by 8 seconds if i understand it correctly. would be to op otherwise.
    Ohhh, okay cool thanks. Nevermind boys.

Deleted
    soo after the buff i tried my 910 Pharamere's Forbidden Grimoire again in M+ and holy shit it is nice. It did 11% overall damage in Arcway+10 and i havent even optimized the use yet, since it was only my 2nd time using it. my highest hit with the trinket was 10 Million.

i will try it this week up to M+15.
    Next week we have easier mods in EU for aoe pulls, so my tank said we will try some trinket + shadow crash big pulls <3.
    this week is a bit limited with bolstering.

How are you guys faring in Mythic NH? So many short-lived add fights in heroic, hoping it gets better

Quote Originally Posted by Shaoxy View Post
    soo after the buff i tried my 910 Pharamere's Forbidden Grimoire again in M+ and holy shit it is nice. It did 11% overall damage in Arcway+10 and i havent even optimized the use yet, since it was only my 2nd time using it. my highest hit with the trinket was 10 Million.

i will try it this week up to M+15.
    Next week we have easier mods in EU for aoe pulls, so my tank said we will try some trinket + shadow crash big pulls <3.
    this week is a bit limited with bolstering.
    Nice, I got an 895 star gate which has been very disappointing even after the buff. Doing about 2% on single target and up to 6% on aoe. Probably only going to use it in M+..

I have a question about VF stacks: with the new 'standard' talent setup (LI/SL/LotV) what's the expected number of VF stacks that should be reached constantly?

Single target, without using BL/PI/VoiT, I'm reaching between 24-27 stacks regularly - but I've read elsewhere that one should aim for 30-35. I have 30% haste (11170), latency between 25 and 40ms, and mashing furiously my keyboard doesn't let me get more stacks. I follow the usual rotation (VB - MB - Filler - VB - Filler - Filler - Repeat) - are 30/35+ stacks really reachable?

Also, about the rotation. I have another problem since months: as much as I mash my buttons, every time I use the filler after MB, the CD of VB ends before the GCD completes. I've read that many others have this problem, but also that it 'should be impossible' because the CD of VB should always be 2 GCDs. Since my latency seems low enough and I can't press buttons faster than this, what could the problem be?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.

Quote Originally Posted by Naga Coatl View Post
    I have a question about VF stacks: with the new 'standard' talent setup (LI/SL/LotV) what's the expected number of VF stacks that should be reached constantly?

Single target, without using BL/PI/VoiT, I'm reaching between 24-27 stacks regularly - but I've read elsewhere that one should aim for 30-35. I have 30% haste (11170), latency between 25 and 40ms, and mashing furiously my keyboard doesn't let me get more stacks. I follow the usual rotation (VB - MB - Filler - VB - Filler - Filler - Repeat) - are 30/35+ stacks really reachable?

Also, about the rotation. I have another problem since months: as much as I mash my buttons, every time I use the filler after MB, the CD of VB ends before the GCD completes. I've read that many others have this problem, but also that it 'should be impossible' because the CD of VB should always be 2 GCDs. Since my latency seems low enough and I can't press buttons faster than this, what could the problem be?

I really appreciate any help you can provide.
    You can usually manage a VB - MB - VB - Filler which I seem to find helps get a higher output. There's about 0.4 seconds between the MB and second VB which isn't really long enough to get value from the filler IMHO so worth hanging on for the extra VB

I am running at 30% haste also and this is what I have been using for the past few days

Hi all new to the forums and need some Shadow advice. I am very crit heavy as I haven't done alot of nighthold yet so i have gone with Auspicious Spirits but I can't seem to get any good numbers for my ilvl (885) and it's doing my head in. Most shadow preists are out dpsing me by alot and I can't figure out why, I have gone through my roation to a tea and tried everything out on the dummies but cant seem to break around 320k dps sustained.

I can't post a link to my armory yet but im on Caelestrasz and toon name is Lïghtsäber.
    Last edited by wingsta; 2017-01-29 at 09:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wingsta View Post
    Hi all new to the forums and need some Shadow advice. I am very crit heavy as I haven't done alot of nighthold yet so i have gone with Auspicious Spirits but I can't seem to get any good numbers for my ilvl (885) and it's doing my head in. Most shadow preists are out dpsing me by alot and I can't figure out why, I have gone through my roation to a tea and tried everything out on the dummies but cant seem to break around 320k dps sustained.

I can't post a link to my armory yet but im on Caelestrasz and toon name is Lïghtsäber.
    Need logs to evaluate , but usually problem is low dots uptime/low vf uptime/low voidbolt usage/low haste
    Last edited by Dubalazi; 2017-01-29 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubalazi View Post
    Need logs to evaluate , but usually problem is low dots uptime/low vf uptime/low voidbolt usage/low haste
    Thank you so much for the reply how do I create a log for you to look at (sorry for being a newb). My current stats are 9,979 Crit, 9,490 haste and 3,103 Mastery.

I realise my crit is way to high and my mastery is low but until I can upgrade with more NH gear im stuck for now.
    Last edited by wingsta; 2017-01-29 at 11:34 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wingsta View Post
    Thank you so much for the reply how do I create a log for you to look at (sorry for being a newb). My current stats are 9,979 Crit, 9,490 haste and 3,103 Mastery.

I realise my crit is way to high and my mastery is low but until I can upgrade with more NH gear im stuck for now.
    with this stats you can do more dps. The logs are made by warcraflogs. Go to there website and check how to do it

Edit:
    Profile:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tsäber/simple
    You don't have logs in Warcraftlogs... Who must import one... (It's simple) and use checkmywow ( not the best but can see somethings to improve )
    Last edited by mmoc10289f0ad6; 2017-01-30 at 11:04 AM.

Deleted
    Is the Goblin haste increase anything compared to the Bersek from Trolls? I know the difference between races are small in general, but still wonder.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by juicyz View Post
    Is the Goblin haste increase anything compared to the Bersek from Trolls? I know the difference between races are small in general, but still wonder.
    It's less than a 1% difference. As such, active such as torrent or berzerk; or utilities such as the rocket and darkflight are more valuable b/c mobilities and burst.

Also, the goblin passive is always on, which means it simplifies your gearing requirements somewhat by making haste breakpoints easier to reliably hit. You shouldn't really use the troll haste in the same way with your gearing decisions.

I just got Twins' Painful Touch (legendary ring). Should I unequip Prydaz and use the ring?