10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    People getting excited for nothing. gHouLwiNg getting extra excited. Pretty funny. Almost as funny as that guy who was officer sanctioned to steal that stolen raid ID. My crappy guild laughed and laughed about that for a long time. How desperate are you. Gold.
    Dunno how desperate i am but you surely and desperately need a brain, asap.

ion and celestalon shitting themselves, gul'dan still not finished yet, gonna be xavius pt 2
    Brewmaster Icy-Veins Guide Writer

Deleted
    Congratulations to Serenity.

Quote Originally Posted by Atherions View Post
    Clearly he found a hole in the wall near the stairs, or he simply just had his transcendence inside the door and spawned the add on the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by Lixion View Post
    He's using transcendence to teleport out of the door and running somewhere with the debuff.
    You can see it at about 6 min 16 sec where the druid is pointing at where he is running off.
    I'm aware. I was replying to someone comparing how a similar strat was used for Blackhand and how those who did it for BH did not get banned.

I was simply pointing out the difference between the two.

10+ Year Old Account
    There have been kills literally mere hours before reset, so let's not call it.

Deleted
    Yeeeesss so sweet, gonna crack a beer for serenity now lets hope they can finish strong =))

Deleted
    Holy shit this is tight

Hoping to see a sick comeback by method, but still really awesome job by serenity so far!

Quote Originally Posted by Quotey View Post
    ion and celestalon shitting themselves, gul'dan still not finished yet, gonna be xavius pt 2
    nah, please contain your crazy brains post, crazy brains.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Method actually managed to kill Elisande tonight, that'd be pretty crazy considering they got to her just a few hours ago, in comparison to Serenity who were on her since Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    If Method actually managed to kill Elisande tonight, that'd be pretty crazy considering they got to her just a few hours ago, in comparison to Serenity who were on her since Friday.
    means they probably wont get her

what kind of fucking boss is that!!??? blizz are dangerously reaching ragnarok online levels of giving a bunch of skills to the bosses and have them spam them like there's no tomorrow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    what kind of fucking boss is that!!??? blizz are dangerously reaching ragnarok online levels of giving a bunch of skills to the bosses and have them spam them like there's no tomorrow
    Excuse me good sir/ma'm what are you even talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Goge View Post
    Gul'dan is the only boss with a phase no one has seen.

It could be bugged, overtuned as fuck and they need to develop a strategy from scratch since the dungeon journal has 0 information. It's not unlikely he will survive 2 days into the next week.

Other than that, it'll prob be even harder tuned than Star Augur
    Guldan: Heroes, i did not expected you to make it this far.................... what do we do now? im out of ideas, should i just handle you guys my loot

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    Excuse me good sir/ma'm what are you even talking about.
    that star whatisname dude, and all that shit his spaming on screen reminds me of the MVP's ragnarok online has, spaming all their skills at the same time

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish there was a raid with 40 bosses, now that would be an awsum world first race. It would almost never end
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Awesome job by Serenity so far. Don't really have any favourite in the race, but it'd be great if the third raid of the expansion was won by a third different guild.

Deleted
    According to Slootbag on his Discord, Gul'dan has 109 billion health. Not sure how seriously to take that though

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Why would you want a tier that lasts an entire expansion? It would get so boring having to reclear old bosses and extend lockouts once you have the gear from them.
    who said that I would be raiding it. I come for the forum entertainment
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacksel View Post
    According to Slootbag on his Discord, Gul'dan has 109 billion health. Not sure how seriously to take that though
    Maybe it was misheard and meant to say 10.9b? As clearly 109 billion would not be realistic.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixy View Post
    Maybe it was misheard and meant to say 10.9b? As clearly 109 billion would not be realistic.

(I removed an offtopic reply in between)