Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    He doesn't use physical power to do that though, you can't replace skill in certain fields, it is true blizz can change that though, but why? Anduin has been repeatedly portrayed as someone who is not talented with the sword and that is fine, he has other powers, he does not need to become a paladin. Being a powerful priest is fine as well, not anyone needs to wear plate armor and swing an axe ,club, warhammer etc. all the time.

- - - Updated - - -

Turalyon is no noble and as such has no claim to the throne. If Anduin is gone someone else of the stormwind nobles will take his place and we all know what lovely people they are.
    Like I said him becoming a Paladin would be a middle ground between his fathers war ways and his own peaceful ones - which I find awesome and extremely fitting , almost poetic as it tells a story of a father and son who changed each other. But I guess to each his own.

And if anything we need some new people swinging swords , everyone nowadays is some amazing spell weaver >.>

Thx to Isilrien for the awesome sig

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    No, it's you who is being stubborn. It's not about his view differing. His view is objectively correct.

"IF I DON'T SEE IT INGAME ITS NOT CANON" is just being obstinate.
    I'm going to save this thread so I can come back in 7.3 when Anduin joins the Empire and laugh at you for being wrong.

Also, Jaina is an emo cardboard cut out. She even dyes her hair white after her little town was bombed, what's next, 3 gallons of black mascara? She is a poorly written character, a one-dimensional character, a thin plot device. Luckily, Metzen realized this and all but discarded her from the game.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    I'm going to save this thread so I can come back in 7.3 when Anduin joins the Empire and laugh at you for being wrong.

Also, Jaina is an emo cardboard cut out. She even dyes her hair white after her little town was bombed, what's next, 3 gallons of black mascara? She is a poorly written character, a one-dimensional character, a thin plot device. Luckily, Metzen realized this and all but discarded her from the game.
    How very petty, all this to win a little argument on the Internet.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyrosis View Post
    But how do we truly know if what he talked to was actually the soul of Azeroth and not N'zoth playing at being Azeroth to trick the heroes into opening his prison? It is kinda convienient for Ill'gynoth to mention the 5 keys opening a path, and that's exactly what Magni said Azeroth told him to do. Could it be a lie to trick us? Maybe, if there were any actual lore said by any NPC that maybe using the pillars was a bad idea. Since no NPC payed attention to the whispers we can assume that our heroes are ignoring them, believing them to not be true. Even the Shadow Priests weapon make mention of more shit to come when interacting with that last remnant of the Void in Emerald Nightmare.

I feel, since this is a work of fiction and those whispers were made intentionally, that most of it is, in fact, foreshadowing of whats to come after Argus when we come back to seal the rift, and doing so will kick-start the next expansion.
    Anything said by an Old God could potentially be a lie. While sure N'zoth could potentially be tricking Magni, we would of still had to use the Pillar of Creation regardless, i do feel that N'zoths vision is more focused on other heroes instead to corrupt.

10+ Year Old Account
    How very petty, all this to win a little argument on the Internet.
    Petty, or truth? I'll let me decide. Truth.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

15+ Year Old Account

Arent you a bitter little prat.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Edgy outfit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    You will eventually realize nobody takes you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i am no weeb. i am just a connoisseur of fine waifus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    Arent you a bitter little prat.
    Pls bro. You can't step up to this with your measly 854 ilvl.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Aucald; 2017-01-30 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Received Infraction

15+ Year Old Account
    Pls bro. You can't step up to this with your measly 854 ilvl.
    So your method of attack is an older Signature that doesn't auto update. On a forum about -Lore-.

He's some more ammo for you. I'm casual, my actual iLvl is 865 and I like pvping, where iLvl doesn't matter nearly as much.

Yea, you're a bitter little man, and all I feel is pity for you.
    Personal Preference and Opinions ≠ Facts, Truth, or Logic

Deleted
    I believe and hope that Anduin will eventually turn into a Paladin in the future, or a Battlepriest/Paladin mix, and the comic's vision will come true.

But what if, until then, we get to see his journey, his adventures and experiences that made him a tougher man wearing plate and swinging a weapon while using his holy powers? We already saw a stronger guy in the comic, both mentally and in power; it would be great to see his character evolve.
    Maybe he does get touched and affected by the Void, and we get to see it in a Void expansion, but unlike Arthas or others, he eventually returns to the light and becomes the strong old man of the comic.

It would be interesting to see such a story from a very devoted to the light person -yet not as fanatical as Arthas, as a way to make the (considerably new) threat of the void more dangerous. Anduin is a well trusted figure right now and stands as a beacon of faith and hope; while other leaders are missing, are mentally wounded, weakened or short-tempered enough to not be trusted - like Genn and Sylvanas. Having a symbol of strength and hope also sinking into the void, and making us fear we are losing even him, would make the Void Lords even more terrifying and actually entities to be afraid of. They are feared not for their muscle strength but for slipping seeds of doubt and hesitation into the mind, for breaking even the most brave and courageous men. It's high time they started doing it, they have all the time they need.
    He wouldn't have to grow tentacles of course, but maybe flare up the A/H war or have so much proud and faith in his powers that he starts challenging his allies, including us
    Kingdoms are supposed to burn in Legion, anyway. Let them burn!
    Last edited by mmoc985e663195; 2017-01-30 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Sabellian was pretty sane considering we fight against the gronn with him.
    The Gronn were Dragon Slayers even though the Dragons invaded first the Gronn seemed to enjoy hunting them, Blades Edge was littered with Dragon Corpses. Gruul was called Gruul the Dragonkiller and many Gronn had similiar titles.

Why would he not fight with us?

Quote Originally Posted by Mindflower View Post
    The Gronn were Dragon Slayers even though the Dragons invaded first the Gronn seemed to enjoy hunting them, Blades Edge was littered with Dragon Corpses. Gruul was called Gruul the Dragonkiller and many Gronn had similiar titles.

Why would he not fight with us?
    Because the only other black dragon that fought with us, Nalice, was also openly hostile while Sabellian was pretty cordial.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    A good manipulator tells you believable lies, the best manipulators tell you truths that you do not believe.
    That's not a manipulator. That's a truth teller.

You also are ignoring the fact that people are reading into all of this when if we're to believe OG whispers, we are going to lose/die/get betrayed by our friends. So how are people believing those things and ignoring the others.

Death is close...
    You are already dead.
    Your courage will fail.
    Your friends will abandon you.
    You will betray your friends.
    You will die.
    You are weak.
    Your heart will explode.

I'll be waiting for my heart to explode..... I mean Cthun whispered that to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Molvonos View Post
    So your method of attack is an older Signature that doesn't auto update. On a forum about -Lore-.

He's some more ammo for you. I'm casual, my actual iLvl is 865 and I like pvping, where iLvl doesn't matter nearly as much.

Yea, you're a bitter little man, and all I feel is pity for you.
    You have insulted my honor for the last time, sir!

Fight me IRL via WoW duel, you wont.

No, it's you who is being stubborn. It's not about his view differing. His view is objectively correct.

"IF I DON'T SEE IT INGAME ITS NOT CANON" is just being obstinate.
    And the worst thing is many things from the book are in-game too but he denied that fact for some reason

What if... Time on Argus floats differently or something and when we come back we'll return to Azeroth many years from our leave thus comic vision will come true.

Quote Originally Posted by Honik View Post
    What if... Time on Argus floats differently or something and when we come back we'll return to Azeroth many years from our leave thus comic vision will come true.
    Well in the Nether is a strange place of time but i don't remember if blizzard had eliminated the quote of Turalyon that he and Allerian had fighting the legion for thousands of years.

If I didn't see it in the Warcraft games, then it's not cannnnnon. Sorry.
    You can headcanon that only the games are canon. That doesn'tmake it true. In fact much from the games, wc 1 and 2 especially, already has been retconned.

Just because blizz MIGHT retcon this comic later doesn't mean it isn't canon now.

Also even if it wasn't canon it wouldn'tbe fan fiction...because blizz made it, not fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    You can headcanon that only the games are canon. That doesn'tmake it true. In fact much from the games, wc 1 and 2 especially, already has been retconned.

Just because blizz MIGHT retcon this comic later doesn't mean it isn't canon now.

Also even if it wasn't canon it wouldn'tbe fan fiction...because blizz made it, not fans.
    How can you retcon events that are mention that are mention a lot of times in the same way but from diferents PoV from others characters.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfRider View Post

"The boy-king serves at the master's table. Three lies will he offer you." - Il'Gynoth

We know that we'll assault the Broken Shores, that means Class Orders, allied factions (Valarjar and maybe others), Hord and Alliance.
    But Anduin is in disguise, that skin is different from his actual in Stormwind.

Why is he in disguise?
    Is there a link between that skin and Il'Gynoth's quote?
    He's secretly working for organization 13 off kingdom hearts :-)
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Deleted
    Don't worry guys, Anduin won't get anything done, mark my words. He doesn't have the balls to do anything since the most important rule in his life is "Never hurt anyone." He would rather die than hurt a demon for example. He believes that the Light will protect him no matter what. He always tried to make his father change his mind but luckily Varian wasn't ruined and died like a soldier.

Maybe we help Anduin to pick flowers in 7.2 because he wants to offer them to the Legion and ask for a peace treaty. Velen will probably help too. Meanwhile Genn Graymane and even Gelbin Mekkatorgue are fighting for their lives. Stormwind citizens should start riots against their new king and take over the Keep.