Page 61 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quick question to Woz. Why is Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish not in the trinket comparison list. I know it's one of the best for demonology legendaries and probably we will pair it with Whispers trinket but it would be nice how it scored against other trinkets. Thanks a lot for the effort and the guide, I especially loved the sim links..

Quote Originally Posted by freddykr View Post
    Quick question to Woz. Why is Kil'jaeden's Burning Wish not in the trinket comparison list. I know it's one of the best for demonology legendaries and probably we will pair it with Whispers trinket but it would be nice how it scored against other trinkets. Thanks a lot for the effort and the guide, I especially loved the sim links..
    https://notwarlock.github.io/LockOne...T_3101022.html service+demonbolt spec

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorixis View Post
    Thanks a lot, yes I have seen this one. This is for comparing legendaries. What I would like to see, how does the legendary trinket perform against other trinkets as it was omitted in the list of trinkets Thanks anyways

Quote Originally Posted by freddykr View Post
    Thanks a lot, yes I have seen this one. This is for comparing legendaries. What I would like to see, how does the legendary trinket perform against other trinkets as it was omitted in the list of trinkets Thanks anyways
    It's not really a fair comparison to put in the trinket list because it's such a low % drop. Ultimately what I'd recommend doing is simming it yourself against your own trinkets to find out how it would compare.

- - - Updated - - -

Also for those curious, included this link in the main post as well but here is the trinket stack old school style; https://notwarlock.github.io/LockOne...inkets_st.html. Graph and calculator will be updated later today.

Quote Originally Posted by chuchancro View Post
    Hi, been reading this forum but not sure if what i'm about to say has been discussed already, if so, please link me to it...

i've got a 882 demo warlock, crappy legendaries (norgannon and dark portal) and 38 Artifact Traits. 30% haste, 43% mastery, 18% crit. Churryasco - Quel'Thalas

i've been trying out diferent talent and rotation builds and i've found that taking out DreadStalkers from main rotation and focusing on Hand of Gul'dan would give me an average 30-50k dps gain. i'm running with Shadowy Inspiration - Impeding Doom - Hand of Doom, Service and Soul Conduit... besides, works pretty well on both, ST and AoE

could you, oh warlock god!, run a check on it?
    Chuchancro, your rotation puts you in the in the bottom 10% of all demo locks, got up to 37% on Korsus.
    Warcraftlogs.com

hit the training dummy and work on the recommended rotation until you get it down a bit more
    dump that Pharamere's you are using.

Deleted
    Hey Woz can u test hight item lvl horn of valor ? i wonder how this trinket will do in sims agaist the others, it gives tons of stats for 30 sc, using it with service and doom guard might be insteresting.

Hey guys, is there any "tricks" on Heroic Chronomatic Anomaly and Trilliax as demo lock?

Chronomatic Anomaly;
    I'm having troubles with a lot of movements (avoiding red balls and blue balls) PLUS the slow time debuff, all I've been doing is just demonwrathing the boss while avoiding them mechanics. And then the adds, should I go dps the adds or just tunnel the boss?

Trilliax;
    The cake mechanic... do I need to grab the cake across the room and demonwrathing the boss while doing it or just let other classes with a lot of movements grab it?
    The scrubber mechanic, what should I do as a demo lock if I get the sterelize debuff? just follow the scrubber while casting demonwrath?

Thanks.

@Woz Mastery is 222.22=1% not 194=1%

I have been working on a personal gear spreadsheet for nh and this what the only place i could find for stat=1%. When i checked the math on my current mastery rating it didnt come out to be the same percentage.
    Current mastery on character 46.41% or 32.01%+14.40%

With your 194:
    14.40%=2793.6
    7114=36.67%
    36.67%+14.40%=51.07%

With my 222.22:
    14.40%=3200(rounded up)
    7114=32.01%
    32.01%+14.40%=46.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Usernameforforums View Post
    @Woz Mastery is 222.22=1% not 194=1%

I have been working on a personal gear spreadsheet for nh and this what the only place i could find for stat=1%. When i checked the math on my current mastery rating it didnt come out to be the same percentage.
    Current mastery on character 46.41% or 32.01%+14.40%

With your 194:
    14.40%=2793.6
    7114=36.67%
    36.67%+14.40%=51.07%

With my 222.22:
    14.40%=3200(rounded up)
    7114=32.01%
    32.01%+14.40%=46.41%
    Yeah, just an oversight on my part. Usually forget something.

Quote Originally Posted by Number1gentleman View Post
    Hey guys, is there any "tricks" on Heroic Chronomatic Anomaly and Trilliax as demo lock?

Chronomatic Anomaly;
    I'm having troubles with a lot of movements (avoiding red balls and blue balls) PLUS the slow time debuff, all I've been doing is just demonwrathing the boss while avoiding them mechanics. And then the adds, should I go dps the adds or just tunnel the boss?

Trilliax;
    The cake mechanic... do I need to grab the cake across the room and demonwrathing the boss while doing it or just let other classes with a lot of movements grab it?
    The scrubber mechanic, what should I do as a demo lock if I get the sterelize debuff? just follow the scrubber while casting demonwrath?

Thanks.
    Take circle and put that in some zone that will drop the cakes, if you raid leader orden you to take the cake you had to but with Dark Pact and UR you can take any bomb robot without suffer any damage even in Heroic, probably with good gear you can do that in mythic.

Wondering if I could get some advice on trinket use. I have several that I could be using. Right now I am primarily using an 875 Swarming Plaguehive and an 840 Chronoshard (yes, an 840). I also have at my disposal an 880 Wriggling Sinew, an 875 Unstable Horrorslime and an 890 Pharamere's with a gem slot. With the higher ilvl trinkets, I am beginning to wonder if using Chronoshard is the right way to go.

I am not a huge fan of on use trinkets. If push came to shove, I would probably macro in one of the on use into demonbolt or something.
    Last edited by talwynn; 2017-02-01 at 05:19 AM.

Chronomatic Anomaly;

Trilliax;

Thanks.
    You can tank some of the orbs. I've done it. Grab cakes if they're nearby, otherwise fuck your mages and hunters they can go grab them.

Trilliax is a shit fight for casters so don't expect to beat melee there.

Already with the 2pc I have too many shards... hahaha

AOE situations are just in sane. Combined with the doom belt it's nuts.

Chronomatic Anomaly;

Trilliax;

Thanks.
    DP Shield last for roughly 1 1/2 Explosion in Mythic so you can soak two so no need for good Cake, the third one will hit hard. Damage wise well let´s say i didnt do shit in mythic just runing around playing catch with Robots or eating my fill of Cake.

On Heroic well depends if your Raidlead is ok with it that you just take the Cake thats near you or tunnel the Boss and dont move it´s your Choice, otherwise grab whats near you

On Anomaly what i usually do is; If you need to run Life Tap or Spam wrath, fishing for some Shards is always nice and on Heroic his abillity´s doesnt hit that hard s dont be afraid to soak 1-2 orbs. Just Pop a Cd and you will be fine.

For your Cleave part: Dot Boss, Kill Big add if the small adds are out just cleave from the Boss with Wrath and HoG assumming your Raid tanks the Boss near the Adds so you can hit them all and you will be good.

Also try to plan your movement ahead a Good placed Circle or Gateway is always great. For Example change from left Add spwn to right Add Spwn at the Anomaly Fight screams for a gateway and a Circle outside were you can easily reach it will make getting out with Time Bomb a lot easier.
    Last edited by Seuchentiffy; 2017-02-01 at 03:13 PM.

Where does burning wish fall on this chart?

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoslock View Post
    Where does burning wish fall on this chart?
    It falls on the legendary sim list.

Deleted
    Hey Woz (and other demo experts)

Just a quick question about doom belt and 4pc regarding talents. For ST fights and aoe fights, are the talents you should go impending doom and service for both encounters, or improved deathstalkers/service for st, and impending doom/synergy for cleave/aoe?

Thank you Woz

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys,

Need some advice on what im doing wrong. My dps is lack luster since i started NH. I used to dominate EN but it seems my dps has dropped significantly. Ill post my logs for Normal Krosus as well as my armory. I used to use plague trinket with cronoshard but i got burning wish and it seems more like a aoe trinket vs a single target. Would pairing crono (845) and burning wish be a better pairing or go back to plague and crono with my legendary bracers? (i know i cant wear two legends which im working on still...)

Logs : warcraftlogs.com/reports/RBMFzyjJf9Q7WLnH/#type=damage-done&fight=30

Armory :us.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Chaosshadow/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoslock View Post
    Thank you Woz

- - - Updated - - -

Hey guys,

Need some advice on what im doing wrong. My dps is lack luster since i started NH. I used to dominate EN but it seems my dps has dropped significantly. Ill post my logs for Normal Krosus as well as my armory. I used to use plague trinket with cronoshard but i got burning wish and it seems more like a aoe trinket vs a single target. Would pairing crono (845) and burning wish be a better pairing or go back to plague and crono with my legendary bracers? (i know i cant wear two legends which im working on still...)

Logs : warcraftlogs.com/reports/RBMFzyjJf9Q7WLnH/#type=damage-done&fight=30

Armory :us.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Chaosshadow/simple
    If you have the legendary bracers you should absolutely use those over the trinket, they SIM way better. I'd personally run Service and with longer fights i'd run Impending Doom over Improved Dreadstalkers, though IDS is better if you don't have the legendary belt.

Anytime you have to move you should be casting Demonwrath. You had 79.05% uptime on Demonic Empowerment, it should be up 100% of the time.

Galbatroix,

Thank you ill try that tonight for raid and play with ID