Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Hmm, those craftable legendaries should be BoA. Many people don't have the 'correct' crafting skill on their character, but they do on another. My main is a miner/engineer, and I see no goggles. I'm not rerolling LW, I have LW on my shaman.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Magrov View Post
    So a newly created item is legendary? Makes sense...
    Well, seeing you imbue a rather normal item with a legendary essence of some sort, I'd say yes. Yes, that makes sense.

This legendaries are shits . I prefer to farm the class specific ones than this .

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarx View Post
    This legendaries are shits . I prefer to farm the class specific ones than this .
    I'd at the very least wait to see what kind of legendary-effects they bring before making claims like that.
    But to each his own i guess...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Or they just want to reward Crafting professions with something cool if you put the work in?

Everyone is entitled to everything it seems these days
    I thought they wanted to remove all profession perks. Now they put them back with 2nd class legendaries. WTF is this?

At least, the cloth shoulder armour has the right stats for my main...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    I'd at the very least wait to see what kind of legendary-effects they bring before making claims like that.
    But to each his own i guess...
    Blizzard stated that crafted legendaries would have no effects.

What is the point of these legendaries? Also the impact is considerably different depending on the profession and your armor class. At least they balanced the stat budget for all 4 equally.. which in turn makes the "weaker" pieces more interesting in some slots.

These might as well have been epic pieces..

From my understanding in 7.2 blizzard will actually make legendaries targetable at last. Whichever you want you may obtain it. Not only the new crafted. All of them

Deleted
    Serenity is allready 9/10

Anyone notice one of the 8/10 guilds dropped back down to 7/10. Was/is there an error or did something funky/illegal happen?

10+ Year Old Account
    Fusion supposedly used an exploit to kill Star Augur, so Blizzard enacted a short ban and rolled back their kill.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    if im a mail user and im jc/engineering i'm doing it wrong? because crafted gear has always been so amazing.

the amount of times i use the amazing crafted engineering helms......Kappa.

so yes they should be BoE but the legendary parts are required to upgrade them and make them legendary, otherwise it's retarded forcing everyone to craft their own gear, that hasn't been a thing since like tbc?
    Quote Originally Posted by cateran View Post
    Main: Mail user with herbalism/mining...am I doing it wrong?:P
    Alt: Plate user with jewelcrafting/alchemy....wrong again? :P

Or perhaps Blizz again (as always) far away from reality?
    What i ment was those people are druids but have tailoring and warriors with LW etc, having em BoE would be bad regardless.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    What i ment was those people are druids but have tailoring and warriors with LW etc, having em BoE would be bad regardless.
    Fusion is Фьюжн? I noticed they were 2 Russian guilds at 8/10 yesterday.

"Jolly ranchers are not soluble in vodka." LOL!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Sorry still no sense....I have a warlock with skinning and LW..why? Because i wanted to try a lock and did not have any skinning/lw alt, so i wanted to try that one as well..You imply cloth users must to get tailoring because it`s useful for them...but once more: what about mining/jc as mage? Anythhing wrong or illogical with that? Herbalism/inscription az rogue....illogical in any way? No...once more: it`s just the idiocracy of Blizz...Btw my question about your comment: HOW?

Same like with the Blood of Sargeras.."no, we don`t want to make it boa...instead you can buy whatever you want and send it or sell it to anyone"....makes lot more sense...
    Last edited by mmoc133ea5993d; 2017-01-30 at 09:08 PM.

Survival feels significantly worse now that we have to click to cast explosive trap in front of us.
    how would you ideally want traps to work? (Muffinus)
    I never had concrete proof that Muffinus was stupid, but this is pretty damn close if not completely concrete.

"SV doesn't feel good now that traps don't work [like they used to]"
    "Lol how should they work then?"
    "...like they used to?"

Deleted
    Instead of making the useless lego's usefull for let say dps , they now made crappier ones instead ,so the crap from now is now mid pack then .
    Or make a vendor that trades 2 or even 3 unlucky drops for 1 good one ?
    Sooo many good idea's on the forums , but noooo lets dream up some dumb solution that we can call our own . Great job dev's !!
    I did not think we asked for more bad ledgendary's ?
    Last edited by mmoc2469da80bf; 2017-01-31 at 01:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by scubistacy View Post
    Blizzard stated that crafted legendaries would have no effects.
    *citation needed*

I can't express how happy I am that I quit when I did (about 1.5 months ago). WoW will always be one of my favorite games of all time, but the new devs have shown time and again they have literally no idea what they are doing. At this point it's either they can't fix the issues or won't fix the issues, I am not sure which is worse.