Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Who are you even talking to? The OP explicitly says he's not saying the game is too easy... and why are you so very angry?

I can't tell if these threads are serious or troll anymore....considering how hard Star Augur is for the top guilds I'm guessing less than 1% of guilds will be 8/10 a month from now much less 10/10. In fact considering how hard nighthold is so far, I doubt 99% of guilds will be able to clear it before the first round of nerfs. So is there really people stupid enough to thing that Blizz should balance every boss solely around top guilds? I guess according to these threads there are.

Quote Originally Posted by Infernix View Post
    When you're 8/10 Mythic NH, then you can whine about how the game's too easy.

Until then, shut the fuck up.
    The problem in Legion is not that Mythic is too easy or too hard, it's that the requirements are largely gear (including incredibly powerful BIS legendaries handed out by RNG) related. Back when people truly cared about high end raiding it was a much more level playing field in that regard and to advance throughout the instance you might need several lockouts worth of gear from bosses within that instance.

Yes, the top guilds are skilled, but there is this notion from people like you out there that a select few guilds have ALL the skilled players in WOW. That wasn't true for much of WOW's history, and it's not true now. The top guilds have highly skilled players, yes, but they also have inordinate amounts of time to do things that should not be necessary to be competitive like split raiding and farming the hell out of M+ for BIS legendaries and max TF procs with ideal secondary stats and a gem slot.

If you think that kind of environment is good for end game raiding, you're either a casual who just doesn't care or one of the few who can afford to play 10 hours a day to meet the outside of raid time requirements which are now necessary to be competitive. This is the VERY accurate "legion is grindy as hell" complaint that comes up all the time regarding this xpac.

I believe treating wow raiding progress as an esport is foolish so it doesnt matter how much progress a guild have , this doesnt make them any better as gamers but instead this makes them better grinders , any guild who will run mythic+ nonstop to outgear the content , have tons of preparation time on the ptr and raiding 24/7 will achieve the same results. Its just that normall mythic guilds dont do anything of this at all because its hard for them to find 40 people to commit so much time on the game.

Do you want to slow them down? remove the option to outgear the content by simply taking rid of mythic+ , make raiding the only option to improve gear and remove all info and the ptr , also blizzard can add a timer about how much a guild can raid per day , if all of these happened then you could treat raiding progress as a sport because everyone would start on equal footing , right now its just a grinding contest with hardly any skill requirement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Netherling View Post
    Who are you even talking to? The OP explicitly says he's not saying the game is too easy... and why are you so very angry?
    It's well known that in newspapers (and forums are the same), something like 80% of people only read the headline.

The person you're asking this question of effectively read the subject title, decided what the topic must have been about, and then ranted.

It's actually pretty funny to see it happen so often but it's a pretty cool way of figuring out which posters are worth speaking to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Race is still a race.

Quote Originally Posted by IceMan1763 View Post
    The problem in Legion is not that Mythic is too easy or too hard, it's that the requirements are largely gear (including incredibly powerful BIS legendaries handed out by RNG) related. Back when people truly cared about high end raiding it was a much more level playing field in that regard and to advance throughout the instance you might need several lockouts worth of gear from bosses within that instance.

Yes, the top guilds are skilled, but there is this notion from people like you out there that a select few guilds have ALL the skilled players in WOW. That wasn't true for much of WOW's history, and it's not true now. The top guilds have highly skilled players, yes, but they also have inordinate amounts of time to do things that should not be necessary to be competitive like split raiding and farming the hell out of M+ for BIS legendaries and max TF procs with ideal secondary stats and a gem slot.

If you think that kind of environment is good for end game raiding, you're either a casual who just doesn't care or one of the few who can afford to play 10 hours a day to meet the outside of raid time requirements which are now necessary to be competitive. This is the VERY accurate "legion is grindy as hell" complaint that comes up all the time regarding this xpac.
    Careful. Reasonable, cognizant criticism of Legion's design philosophy is tantamount to a declaration of war around here.

If they made the raids tuned for world first guilds literally nobody else would kill them.
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted
    I've never been more excited for the world first raid! We actually have a boss that stayed alive for longer without it being the endboss! Besides, these are the very VERY best of guilds. They spend like 8 hours a day farming gear and AP and consumeables. They've honed their rotations and everything to a (pardon the pun) cutting edge. It's understandable how they're downing these bosses so quickly. Besides, it's SUNDAY! And most guilds are 7/10 and only 4 guilds have passed Star Augur whom everyone of them agrees is a great boss. And Elisande and Gul'dan are supposedly harder (Or atleast Gul'dan). I suspect Gul'dan will last a reset and maybe Elisande. Maybe Augur will last a reset for the lesser world first guilds.

Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    If they made the raids tuned for world first guilds literally nobody else would kill them.
    Yeah, this says more about world first guilds than it does about tuning. You can't tune raids to require twelve years of raiding experience.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

I don't give a crap about what anyone else is doing, tbh. Nothing the other guild do will impact my gameplay. It is seriously stupid to bitch about how quickly the content that other guilds are conquering is accomplished.

Play the game, worry about yourself, the end.

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Careful. Reasonable, cognizant criticism of Legion's design philosophy is tantamount to a declaration of war around here.
    I'll be careful.

Quote Originally Posted by Kantoro View Post
    I don't give a crap about what anyone else is doing, tbh. Nothing the other guild do will impact my gameplay. It is seriously stupid to bitch about how quickly the content that other guilds are conquering is accomplished.

Play the game, worry about yourself, the end.
    It's amazing how much you people miss they point.