Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    No, coins have always been terrible

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Its been terrible since legion launch. In wod you could get 1-per 3 at least, now its more like 1 from 6. Raiding loot has been terrible all together(dropchance). If it weren't for m+ we would all be rockin 860 ilvl.
    Wat? I raid only HC and haven't done any M+ in weeks (no M+ items at all). Started Nighthold with ilvl 879.

The 3 chances per char per week are such a small sample that it hasn't any statistical value whatsoever. Exorsus Raid Tools lists all bonus rolls of your raid, look at it and you'll see bonus rolls are fine overall.

We just have to accept that loot comes with RNG. I got super lucky on my first week, cleared both NH Normal and HC and I got 8 massive upgrades in 1 week, got 3/4 tier set items, upgraded all of my weapon's relics and some nice armor pieces. Had 6 bonus rolls stacked up and at least 3 of them gave me loot.

Now this week, I clear both difficulties again and I get 1 upgrade, used 4 bonus rolls, AP only.

It's how the game works, sometimes we are lucky and sometimes we aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    Wat? I raid only HC and haven't done any M+ in weeks (no M+ items at all). Started Nighthold with ilvl 879.

The 3 chances per char per week are such a small sample that it hasn't any statistical value whatsoever. Exorsus Raid Tools lists all bonus rolls of your raid, look at it and you'll see bonus rolls are fine overall.
    I was exaggerating a bit, but its been terrible with raidloot in general so far.

Isn't the coin affected by some kind of bad luck protection, tied to the boss? Meaning every time you coin on the same boss and get nothing the chance goes up. Since it's a new raid you haven't built up your bad luck protection on any boss.

If they did, it'd probably be because we're getting 4 coins a week on average because of the two cache missions + another timewalk (MoP) added to the rotation

I got 3/3 loot on coin rolls last night, so from MY experience I would say it is not a lower chance than before.

Quote Originally Posted by Battlebeard View Post
    Nah, it's as frustrating as it ever was. It's still too low chance to get gear. I would love if they made roll seals harder to get, either more expensive or harder to get in some other way, and make a higher gear chance at the rolls.

Or give more gold if you roll gold. It's a few gold or potentionally a 900+ item for a roll, quite bad balanced. The gold you get should be a few thousand golds or something, so that you at least can get a like a start capital to buy a BoE gear instead.
    Don't agree with a few thousand gold, but definitely would like to see an increase in AP based on difficulty. Killing a mythic boss in NH, rolling AP, and only getting 50k AP seems a bit odd.

Isn't it funny that now that bonus roll "failure" rewards AP instead of gold, and most people have level 54 weapons, the 50k AP feels even more insulting than 20g?

10+ Year Old Account
    Feels like drop rate after 7.1.5 went SHIT. Getting LESS items in every raid since then...
    Geme smtn 2 kielllllll.

Deleted
    Not sure if anyone wrote this already because i'm too lazy to read everything but it might have to do with blizz adding AP instead of gold. Normally when you'd get gold your bonus roll protection would increment and you'd be pretty much guaranteed an item at +5/6. Ever since AP was added that seems to have broken down(at least the UI isn't functioning the way it used to i.e. showing the +N to the right side of the bonus roll). If that's true then for the moment we're gonna be a bit fucked with bonus loot but that's life.

Quote Originally Posted by bicycle View Post
    No, but Ony is definitely deep breathing more.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabidDeer View Post
    Hey guys I think Onyxia is deep breathing more
    Remember when Sha of Anger and Galleon didn't have have the mount tables for the first few months and people said that, then blizzard fixed it?

Remember when people brought up how bad luck protection on legendaries were gone after 4 legendaries but they were ridiculed before Blizzard confirmed it and fixed it?

If multiple people are having an issue it's not a big surprise if there's an actual bug. Blizzard has done bigger fuck ups before.

Deleted
    9 coins used on NH, 0 gear. Looks to me like ap is being considered gear or something like that. If AP tokens are being considered loot at least it should be a bit higher, like 250k or something like that...

3 or 4 items out of 14 (had 9 piled up last week, of which I used 8 and had 5 new ones this week due to raid missions).
    Rolled my tier chest and 1 bis relic yesterday (with 4 rolls used). The rest was rather useless (bis pieces of slots in which I had better ilvl with same stats)...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by seijulala View Post
    9 coins used on NH, 0 gear. Looks to me like ap is being considered gear or something like that. If AP tokens are being considered loot at least it should be a bit higher, like 250k or something like that...
    When rolling AP, it shows the gold symbol, so no, it does not count as loot. It goes gold symbol > artifact power (as message in the UI) > drop in your inventory (as it is an item and not mere gold).

Deleted
    So you are basing the whole assumption on 7 rolls?

Nice sample you got there.

Coined 2 pc, PL'd a 3rd and 4th was master looted to me. Coins are fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by blobbydan View Post
    We're all doomed. Let these retards shuffle the chairs on the titanic. They can die in a safe space if they want to... Whatever. What a miserable joke this life is. I can't wait until it's all finally over and I can return to the sweet oblivion of the void.

Deleted
    3 more loot rolls and nothing, 12 seals, 1 loot out of NH