Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Saw it drop for the first time for someone in my group, so it does exist.... lol

Got this one from my first ritual of doom without knowing that it even drops there. The same story with the affliction hidden skin. No luck with the demo tho.

Got it 5 mins ago. Farmed it since the start of legion.

Deleted
    it took me about 100 kills to have it. a little more. the droprate is insanely low...

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Dropped (at last) today for me. 2nd time i did it in Affliction spec. Not that it matters, of course, but it's strange i had it drop on my offspec.

So did the bad luck protection actually make it in with this patch ? I don't recall seeing anything in the patch notes.

- - - Updated - - -

okay for a bit there it looked like Warden tower kills were counting as pvp kills but now I don't know, can't figure out how I have these kills as I usually pvp as Destro
    Last edited by Count Zero; 2017-01-29 at 08:21 AM.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    So did the bad luck protection actually make it in with this patch ? I don't recall seeing anything in the patch notes.

- - - Updated - - -

okay for a bit there it looked like Warden tower kills were counting as pvp kills but now I don't know, can't figure out how I have these kills as I usually pvp as Destro
    It's possible you were on a PVP realm for a world boss or something and someone got caught in your AoE. I've picked up a couple that way.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

Got mine after about 20-30 kills. Never saw it drop for anyone else in parties I was so I assume I was really lucky.

Deleted
    I was doing the ritual every day since the xpac released. And it finally droped today... TWICE...
    One for me and one for the other guy. We was like WTF...

http://imgur.com/a/pxVGx

Just got it, after 2 months of trying.

I ported there and some alliances were killing it, so I joined and BOOM. Lucky me

I started xpac as demonhunter, been doing the demonhunter daily boss EVRY DAY for the past 5 now going on 6 months. No drop.

2 months into the xpac I switched to main my warlock. In the second month of warlock I got the drop from the daily boss.

RNG for these daily bosses is a piece of shit. My Demonhunter has three times the amount of months doing the boss every day and still hasn't seen the drop.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    I started xpac as demonhunter, been doing the demonhunter daily boss EVRY DAY for the past 5 now going on 6 months. No drop.

2 months into the xpac I switched to main my warlock. In the second month of warlock I got the drop from the daily boss.

RNG for these daily bosses is a piece of shit. My Demonhunter has three times the amount of months doing the boss every day and still hasn't seen the drop.
    I finally got the skin on my lock, after 3 months of doing it everyday I gave up and started doing it every other day and finally got it last week.

I leveled a demon hunter not too long ago and got the vengeance skin on my 3rd kill :/ the rng is terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like today was a good day for a lot of people, as I also received the skin today. ^_^

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckz0rs View Post
    While we're at it, why don't M+ dungeons count toward the 100 Dungeons done with the Hidden Skin? I kinda gave up on that color after I found out about that.
    They do count toward that though. Are you using the correct string to check? I found a string a while back that didn't accurately check dungeons. But then I found another that works very well. Even double checked after m+ dungeons.

I got it about a week ago. Did the ritual of doom nearly every day since legion launched.

- affliction spec
    - demo loot spec
    - had ritual of doom chosen as my order hall trait

Quote Originally Posted by Drahkmar View Post
    They do count toward that though. Are you using the correct string to check? I found a string a while back that didn't accurately check dungeons. But then I found another that works very well. Even double checked after m+ dungeons.
    Hmm, it sounds likely that I used the wrong string in that case, as the number of dungeons done was abysmally low. Could you share the correct one please?

Quote Originally Posted by Duckz0rs View Post
    Hmm, it sounds likely that I used the wrong string in that case, as the number of dungeons done was abysmally low. Could you share the correct one please?
    /run local q,x,_,a,b = GetAchievementCriteriaInfo,0 for i=1,12 do _,_,_,a,b = q(11152,i) x=x+a end local _,_,_,c,d = q(11153,1) local _,_,_,e,f = q(11154,1) print("Dungeons: "..x.."/"..b) print("WQs: "..c.."/"..d) print("Kills: "..e.."/"..f)

There you go! Currently at 78 dungeons myself. Will be glad to get that crap finished!
    Hope this helps you

I have had it for a long time

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by justinsane15 View Post
    I have done the ritual just about every single day since it has been available. I saw it drop twice for a party member in August; literally have not seen it drop at all since. Has anyone gotten a drop at all in the past few months?
    no it doesent, anyone who says it does is a white knight fanboi, odviously blizz made it so it never drops so blizz can steal our money by forcing us to stay subbed

did i do good community?
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    did i do good community?
    Needs more conspiracy theory