Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockers View Post
    It does. I use it all the time, and the sole purpose I got the add on.
    I installed the addon for WoD garrison stuff but continued to use it. It does not work on that vendor for me, simply nothing is happening. I have the newest version and I also did a clean install - it is not working on that vendor for me. Again, on every other vendor it works - just not there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanguine94 View Post
    i dont know guys, but look at this: its fukking 2017. when i was a child in 1999 and played pokemon or something it was possible to buy 100 potions. its fukking 2017 and be possible or not? there shouldnt be an addon required seriously
    The tools are right in front of you and are easy to use.

Stop being lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Fang7986 View Post
    I doubt they will though because it's less hassle for them because we all know the second you can sell blood more than 1 at a time is when idiot players start selling more than they wanted to by accident and start sending in stupid tickets blaming Blizzard for making them lose bloods. It's sad how idiot proof Blizz has to make WoW at times but time and time again it's been shown that it's needed.
    Youre probably over stating this, especially considering how plentiful Bloods are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Accendor View Post
    I installed the addon for WoD garrison stuff but continued to use it. It does not work on that vendor for me, simply nothing is happening. I have the newest version and I also did a clean install - it is not working on that vendor for me. Again, on every other vendor it works - just not there.
    Wait, is "/run BuyMerchantItem(x,y). x = Number in the vendor list, y = Number you want to buy" not working? Thats easy enough to save in a macro and copy and paste when you need it.

Improved Blood Trader Addon:

https://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/bloodtrader

Works like a charm.

i really waited for a long time to ask this, because i wanted to find an answer myself first i didnt, so i ask u now? why do i have to trade blood of sargeras 1 by1? why cant i trade 100 of them in an instant? pls explain it! why why why why? there is no good reason am i right? if so, pls explain
    you can if you get addon .

Deleted
    well, you are rigth, we have the add-on ( and i use it) but i think he is rigth, we should not need an add-on

i dont know guys, but look at this: its fukking 2017. when i was a child in 1999 and played pokemon or something it was possible to buy 100 potions. its fukking 2017 and be possible or not? there shouldnt be an addon required seriously
    There is no add-on required. just make a type /run BuyMerchantItemX macro X being the number of the item on the vendor list.. you can just press that key as many times as u want and spam buy or make a fancier one /run BuyMerchantItem(X,Y)
    X= the number of the item on the list Y= how many you want.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lime View Post
    The tools are right in front of you and are easy to use.

Stop being lazy.
    You should tell that to the devs, too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
    Stop. Blizzard doesnt respond here post on the official forums
    They have blue posts here bro

Deleted
    While I agree that the current "design" is retarded, the issue is easily avoidable by macros or addons... So if you'd have invested the energy you put into creating this topic into searching for a workaround instead, you'd be a happy man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nmityosaurus View Post
    They have blue posts here bro
    They are more likely to make an announcement and answer questions on their own website. I never said they didn't have posters here. We've seen how the third party responses have worked out for them in the past which is why I said to ask on the official forum
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Deleted
    That's a lie; almost 20 years later you are still limited to buying a max stack of 99 potions at once. :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joeygiggles View Post
    They are more likely to make an announcement and answer questions on their own website. I never said they didn't have posters here. We've seen how the third party responses have worked out for them in the past which is why I said to ask on the official forum
    You said they don't respond here. They do respond here. They have openly said they read non-official forums for player feedback in the post. They have multiple blue's around here that take feedback from here seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Onikaroshi View Post
    BuyEmAll works fine for the blood vendor for me.
    +1 for BuyEmAll. There was a version where it didn't work for blood vendor, but nowadays it works just fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon View Post
    You should tell that to the devs, too.
    I do think the devs are occasionally lazy, but no matter how simple it might be to add a solution to the code, all OP has to do is spend ~5 seconds of his time making a macro or downloading an addon.

Would an official option be convenient? Yes.
    Can the OP solve this himself? Yes, and with extremely little effort, if you can even call it that.

It's a non-issue at this point.