Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    what, i dident see it, i was looking in the orignal post for any "updates" when you find a theory then have to look through every post to find any new things added is not great, having it all be in the first post so when somone enters they can see all the found stuff, is much better
    read the fucking thread next time before bitching at someone. it's TWO PAGES.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i killed it, took a couple minutes. doesn't drop anything, not even trash.

wonder what it's for?
    That's weird... those mobs are odd, have no attack animation, no attacks and don't drop anything. Should they be something that should have been removed or is there some hidden deal with them, like you having to get to them having an ability etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    I'm interested in these Krakens though. I wonder if they're just in Stormheim or also hidden in the waters around the other zones. Maybe it's also time to get other hunters interested in the bound Drogbar above our lodge again and see if with the release of the Nighthold if something can be done to help him.
    That's a good question actually. I found mine near the area where you get the Light artifact thing, and the one talked about by derpkitteh is on the other side of the zone. This weekend I'll pop a water breating potion and circle the entire Broken Isles. Does running with your ground mount on the bottom of the sea work here too or do I have to use my turtle?

Also what drogbar above the hunter lodge? I never saw him, though that character is an alt and the greatest thing I discovered was giving the roses of that blood elf to the dark ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post
    That's weird... those mobs are odd, have no attack animation, no attacks and don't drop anything. Should they be something that should have been removed or is there some hidden deal with them, like you having to get to them having an ability etc.

That's a good question actually. I found mine near the area where you get the Light artifact thing, and the one talked about by derpkitteh is on the other side of the zone. This weekend I'll pop a water breating potion and circle the entire Broken Isles. Does running with your ground mount on the bottom of the sea work here too or do I have to use my turtle?

Also what drogbar above the hunter lodge? I never saw him, though that character is an alt and the greatest thing I discovered was giving the roses of that blood elf to the dark ranger.
    the drogbar is bound in a cave up above the lodge, still within the lodge area. i always figured it was for the later half of the hunter quest line, but now i'm really intrigued. also how to do you give the roses to the ranger? i couldn't even talk to her about it.

also, i went out there with my forsaken priest. unless the water breathing potions give you underwater running, there is none sadly. i need to get the darkmoon skate next time it's available.

Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    sshhh boosting his own ego is more important to actually doing something.like checking wowhead (like i did,and it took me 10 sec to see what was he talking about) or something like that.why would u do something ur own when another can do it yourself and you can bitch about him as well?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snowraven View Post

It'll be funny if it turns out there's one hidden in each zone and that killing each of them does something like summon Ozumat in Aszuna or the border between Highmountain and Stormheim similar to Kosumoth and his orbs. I haven't tried running with my ground mount though as I've been using the water mounts whenever traveling deep underwater. As derpkitteh said, on the mountain behind the Hunter's lodge is a cave surrounded by some animals and a bound Drogbar inside. I can't remember if a speech box comes up when you click on him but you can't really do much to help him and there isn't really any clues as to what happened to him or really any kind of lead in the cave apart from his bindings being shadowy so it could have something to do with the Dark beneath the mountain the Drogbar keep yelling about.

the drogbar is bound in a cave up above the lodge, still within the lodge area. i always figured it was for the later half of the hunter quest line, but now i'm really intrigued. also how to do you give the roses to the ranger? i couldn't even talk to her about it.
    After you've spoken to the Blood Elf about his crush and the fact he tried giving 12(I believe?) black roses to the Dark Ranger and have agreed to help him, you then need to buy thirteen black roses (or one more than the amount he said) and then speak to the Ranger who will comment on him. Then speak to him again and he should then allow you to buy a cosmetic black hunter's hood as thanks.
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clevin View Post
    notice how i was going on about it before the op ever posted screenshots?

sorry that it seemed fishy when it took the op abit more then half an hour to post a screenshot, and not even in the original post
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Drukqs View Post
    sshhh boosting his own ego is more important to actually doing something.like checking wowhead (like i did,and it took me 10 sec to see what was he talking about) or something like that.why would u do something ur own when another can do it yourself and you can bitch about him as well?
    and you dont think theramore himself could have checked wowhead right away before coming here and making a thread talking about how they found this thing that they think no one has found before?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    They've discovered a Dr Who related easter egg and are wondering if it has any more depth to it.

Did anyone try typing /blink at the wisp?
    ^^^^ suprised people dident get it...
    look away from it and it casts
    called a WEEPING WHISP
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

^^^^ suprised people dident get it...
    look away from it and it casts
    called a WEEPING WHISP
    it didn't cast when i looked away from it.

i had to actually interact with it.

what, i dident see it, i was looking in the orignal post for any "updates" when you find a theory then have to look through every post to find any new things added is not great, having it all be in the first post so when somone enters they can see all the found stuff, is much better
    It's actually fascinating how you can avoid getting banned and yet still remain a douchebag for pretty much 100% of the posts you "contribute" with.

INFRACTION
    Last edited by Saracens; 2017-01-31 at 08:05 PM.

it didn't cast when i looked away from it.

i had to actually interact with it.
    Are you sure you're interacting with the "weeping wisps" and not the "dormant wisps"?
    There are 4 mobs that behave oddly in the area, Weeping Necrolisk, Weeping Wisp, Weeping Banshee, and the interactable friendly Dormant Wisps. I bet you have to find some way and bring them all to a dormant wisp or something or maybe activate the dormant wisp while you're dead.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Are you sure you're interacting with the "weeping wisps" and not the "dormant wisps"?
    There are 4 mobs that behave oddly in the area, Weeping Necrolisk, Weeping Wisp, Weeping Banshee, and the interactable friendly Dormant Wisps. I bet you have to find some way and bring them all to a dormant wisp or something or maybe activate the dormant wisp while you're dead.
    idk people have known about these and been messing with them for along time now, so unless you come up with something none of them have come up with yet, i doudt it would be that simple, goodluck though
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

FelPlague, you're nothing but snarky and quite rude on these forums for absolutely no reason at all. Every post I've seen from you has been egotistical downtalking.

Deleted

also, i went out there with my forsaken priest. unless the water breathing potions give you underwater running, there is none sadly. i need to get the darkmoon skate next time it's available.
    Thanks for letting me know about the drogbar, I'll check it out. Also thank you for letting me know about the running underwater, will need to use the turtle then.

Well, you know the blood elf living guy who tells you he's in love with her? He sells roses. Buy 13 of them then go to the dark ranger lady. You should have an option of giving them to her, after which some further stuff occurs (prepare for quite a bit of chat). The end reward is a cosmetic item.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknessvamp View Post
    It'll be funny if it turns out there's one hidden in each zone and that killing each of them does something like summon Ozumat in Aszuna or the border between Highmountain and Stormheim similar to Kosumoth and his orbs. I haven't tried running with my ground mount though as I've been using the water mounts whenever traveling deep underwater. As derpkitteh said, on the mountain behind the Hunter's lodge is a cave surrounded by some animals and a bound Drogbar inside. I can't remember if a speech box comes up when you click on him but you can't really do much to help him and there isn't really any clues as to what happened to him or really any kind of lead in the cave apart from his bindings being shadowy so it could have something to do with the Dark beneath the mountain the Drogbar keep yelling about.
    Thanks for the info about the Drogbar. And yeah, we should unite and find out all the squids!