Quote Originally Posted by nVIDIA View Post
    Imagine nighthold race ending with 0 world first for method
    the tears from method fanboys wound be so immense

we could create a new ocean
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    You have to. They haven't even seen boss9 that takes 2 days, aka they will not see Guldan this reset while 2 guilds have 2 days on him.
    If Guldan dies next reset (or this), Method is racing for world 3rd. If it survives yet another one, anything is possible.
    From what i know they had around atleast 6 hours on elisande yesterday and more today (don't know how late they strted today), but i'm guessing they have around 12 hours on her if not more already.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    the tears from method fanboys wound be so immense

we could create a new ocean
    Even worse are the people hating on them, this thread is just..... cancer >.>

Quote Originally Posted by darebel View Post
    are you new to progression threads? its literally just shitposting central during the entirety of the race
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here

Quote Originally Posted by Rezhial View Post
    What? Method is on boss 9....
    LOL true, that was an embarassing brainfart
    So they need 1 more day on Elisande, at least, leaving them with a handful of hours on Guldan. Guess it makes a WF possible in theory, but I would bet a lot of gold that it will not happen if the boss dies within 8 days.

Do you think there is an info handout from higher guilds to lower guilds? For example if I was in the top 1 guild, and we managed to get into the 9/10 position, after 1 day I would probably drop some info to a guild that is not my direct rival but still competent enough, making my direct rival to fall even more down on the ladder. The 5 boss kill to release video is adorable, but I think there can be a lot more going on behind the scenes.
    Just think about it. The lower place the direct rival ends up to be, the better for the first guild.
    Just to clarify I'm not saying anyone is doing that, I'm saying I would do that for sure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by darebel View Post
    Not rooting for either of them but the "people" that are for one team shit on the other for months now.
    Method's "people" are the worse though, the amount of shit they trough around is astounding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Another guild was removed as well.. A russian guild (Not Exorsus)
    "When you build it, you love it!"

Deleted
    Method was about 1 day behind exorsus before so its not unlikely they kill it tomorrow somewhere. It would give them less than a day to try on guldan.

They are definitly behind but its also not impossible they still get world first from this position. It all depends on guldan now. Nobody even knows what the final phase actually takes.

If Guldan survives the reset and method gets Elisande down and some tries on Guldan then it is basically any of the three's race to lose

Exorsus vs Serenity

Putin vs EU sanctions

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Do you think there is an info handout from higher guilds to lower guilds? For example if I was in the top 1 guild, and we managed to get into the 9/10 position, after 1 day I would probably drop some info to a guild that is not my direct rival but still competent enough, making my direct rival to fall even more down on the ladder. The 5 boss kill to release video is adorable, but I think there can be a lot more going on behind the scenes.
    Just think about it. The lower place the direct rival ends up to be, the better for the first guild.
    Just to clarify I'm not saying anyone is doing that, I'm saying I would do that for sure.
    Smart short term thinking.

Offtopic but does anyone know if Sejta, Paragons GM is still active?
    R.I.P Cityfella 2004-2016 <Warrior for life>

What I like the most about Exorsus, is that they only follow 1 account on twitter!

My Stream
    NollTvåTre Looking for Raiders

Quote Originally Posted by Zeepsneeft View Post
    Nobody even knows what the final phase actually takes.
    Are you in Serenity or Ex to say this?

What if the reset allows Limit to clean the raid even before EU guilds can raid again ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    The only one I can think of is Paragon extended for WF LK HC 10 man, but that's because the 5% buff came up that week.
    I believe Blood Legion got the WF LK 10 man.

I remember Paragon getting LK when the buff was 5%, making them the only guild to kill it before 10% came out.

EDIT: Nevermind, BL killed him on normal for their world first.
    Last edited by Rezhial; 2017-01-30 at 04:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cityfella View Post
    He's playing other games.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cityfella View Post
    https://twitter.com/seita_ow

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Are you in Serenity or Ex to say this?
    No I mean us the plebs. No clue if they reached it or not.