Quote Originally Posted by Aureli View Post
    I dont expect us to be 10/10. I didnt expect we gonna get stuck 3/10, because not enough gear. Mythic should be challenging, we didnt find challenge, only some gear gate we cant go through.

You dont get my point. Im not crying we cant kill it. Im crying there is no reason for us to even try to progress atm. We can just go farm again, and try it next week.
    Most of this is because people don't realize the easiest kill order for bosses. Spellblade Aluriel and Krosus are both much harder than Botanist Telarn. I would expect more people to start going 4/10 Mythic or 5/10 Mythic by doing Botanist Telarn and Krosus now that the doors are open.

Botanist Telarn is a 20-30 pull boss for even "bad/undergeared" guilds, but very few people have realized this and gone to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aureli View Post
    There is 97guilds that were able to kill more then 3 bosses. 481guilds stuck on 3/10 (only 187 on 2/10). If you dont think there is serious gap between 3rd and 4th you must be crazy.

Somebody said One guild did it without any split, tell me about more guilds in top100 that doesnt split.

Even one split means being 1 week ahead in gear.
    Strawberry Puppy Kisses is 5/10 Mythic and they don't do splits. They'll probably be 7/10 Mythic after their raid tonight or at least 6/10. Splits are not required to be 7/10 Mythic right now. In general, the guilds that do splits also raid more. That is why you see them with more kills. 7/10 Mythic is achieve-able by World top 200-300 right now, it's simply a matter of time spent to get there.
    Last edited by Emancptr; 2017-01-30 at 04:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cityfella View Post
    Offtopic but does anyone know if Sejta, Paragons GM is still active?
    He is the coach for the NiP Overwatch team currently

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    He is the coach for the NiP Overwatch team currently
    Oh ok, didn't expect that
    R.I.P Cityfella 2004-2016 <Warrior for life>

What a great race. There have been ups, there have been downs. There's been deception and infiltration. There have been exploits and bans. Tears of joy and tears of sadness.

Gonna be a fun finish.
    -Insert witty signature here-

Quote Originally Posted by Cityfella View Post
    Oh ok, didn't expect that
    Fraggi's on that team as well. They're actually really good, one of the top teams in the world and also the team "responcible" for the dreaded 4 tank meta. EU pro scene has been awful last couple of months though, so they kinda disappeared.
    Last edited by FareweII; 2017-01-30 at 04:25 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Generical View Post
    What a great race. There have been ups, there have been downs. There's been deception and infiltration. There have been exploits and bans. Tears of joy and tears of sadness.

Gonna be a fun finish.
    I like this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Do you think there is an info handout from higher guilds to lower guilds? For example if I was in the top 1 guild, and we managed to get into the 9/10 position, after 1 day I would probably drop some info to a guild that is not my direct rival but still competent enough, making my direct rival to fall even more down on the ladder. The 5 boss kill to release video is adorable, but I think there can be a lot more going on behind the scenes.
    Just think about it. The lower place the direct rival ends up to be, the better for the first guild.
    Just to clarify I'm not saying anyone is doing that, I'm saying I would do that for sure.
    You mean like when Pyllero hands out the tactics for the last few bosses to DT after Serenity is done? :thinking:

Quote Originally Posted by Warriorsarri View Post
    What I like the most about Exorsus, is that they only follow 1 account on twitter!

LOL'd so hard.
    I dont believe GulDan will survive the reset, only if he's ragnaros 2.0, if he takes like 500 wipes, but then again there is 2 more days until reset, so yeah.
    It's all about Serenity vs Exorsus now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    Try requesting a week plus off work in the US and see how far that gets you at most jobs.
    Yes, holidays surely don't exist there.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktperry View Post
    I dont believe GulDan will survive the reset, only if he's ragnaros 2.0, if he takes like 500 wipes, but then again there is 2 more days until reset, so yeah.
    Remember he is a 11-12 min fight. If the last phase is the hardest, there will not be a huge pull count this reset.

Quote Originally Posted by stevenho View Post
    Remember he is a 11-12 min fight. If the last phase is the hardest, there will not be a huge pull count this reset.
    Maybe you're right.
    Anyway for me its over for Method, they have a chance if somehow they manage to get 9/10 today/tonight.
    Even if Guldan survives reset, Serenity/Exorsus are going to have alot more time on him, and will know what classes to gear up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Misume View Post
    The day the Mythic Progression Thread isn't 95% trolling is the day Prime comes back to power.

If Gul'dan does survive the reset and I was blizz I'd be watching the reclears VERY carefully. Since we haven't a seen a legit star augur kill we can only assume it's a nail biter to the end. It still has exploits to make it easy which I'm sure the guilds who already killed him already know. The pressure to then cheese the encounter becomes huge. And where we know for sure the 3 big guilds won't be streaming it and no reason record or release a rekill vid the "no one but blizzard will ever know" will for way heavy on minds especially if the rekill is struggling.

Looking for a new network to pick it up for next season.
    -Insert witty signature here-

Deleted
    Method is fighting for that 3rd place now.

Unless Gul'dan survives this reset and every single drop they get next week is TF. That should kill the gap and give them numbers edge over strat execution.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Realtalk View Post
    If Gul'dan does survive the reset and I was blizz I'd be watching the reclears VERY carefully. Since we haven't a seen a legit star augur kill we can only assume it's a nail biter to the end. It still has exploits to make it easy which I'm sure the guilds who already killed him already know. The pressure to then cheese the encounter becomes huge. And where we know for sure the 3 big guilds won't be streaming it and no reason record or release a rekill vid the "no one but blizzard will ever know" will for way heavy on minds especially if the rekill is struggling.
    That's absolutely inane and I hope you realize that. Guilds who killed bosses legit first time around will under no circumstances cheese their re-kill as it is already way easier through gear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yunyuns View Post
    What if the reset allows Limit to clean the raid even before EU guilds can raid again ?
    Yeah good question! What is then?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Do you think there is an info handout from higher guilds to lower guilds? For example if I was in the top 1 guild, and we managed to get into the 9/10 position, after 1 day I would probably drop some info to a guild that is not my direct rival but still competent enough, making my direct rival to fall even more down on the ladder. The 5 boss kill to release video is adorable, but I think there can be a lot more going on behind the scenes.
    Just think about it. The lower place the direct rival ends up to be, the better for the first guild.
    Just to clarify I'm not saying anyone is doing that, I'm saying I would do that for sure.
    HFC Nihilum...

Deleted
    But wait, Limit doesn't day raid so that couldn't possibly happen, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisel View Post
    Yeah good question! What is then?
    DRAMA

/10char
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    But wait, Limit doesn't day raid so that couldn't possibly happen, right?
    or so they say..