Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Grenor View Post
    In a raid like HasiPupsis, where you have to much healing anyway, efflorescence is a complete waste. But you can get decent healing from it in most NH encounters if you have a appropriate healingsetup. Even chosing spring blossom is a good idea on many fights.
    Spring blossoms on hard prog, combined with cult and high mastery = godly. Really cheesy combo, that works great on high damage fights (Aka pushing for prog, it's a little weaker on farm)

Quote Originally Posted by Grenor View Post
    In a raid like HasiPupsis, where you have to much healing anyway, efflorescence is a complete waste.
    You might as well cast it if you have the mana to spare and during Innervate. If something goes wrong later, you'll be glad you have it up already. And if not, it's not like you can do anything better with that mana.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    if your grp isn't stacked enough, don't get her to cast effloresence more, it's a huge mana drain and if you aren't going to get great value from it, it isn't worth casting. Make sure it gets full value.
    1st I`m sorry I answer now after 3 Days...
    She is really, really glad about all that helpful advices and tips and tricks, THX a lot to everyone here!

2nd here is the latest log from Wipefest Tichondrius - Monday Night: warcraftlogs.com/reports/NXYyZKBq48Ttd2RW#boss=1862&difficulty=4&wipes=1&type=healing&source=1

Everyone was okay with her healingjob! We took 3 Healers, 2 Tanks and rest DDs!

Ooookay she has to use efflorescence more often - she does it now i guess.
    BUT she has to keep attention useing it not to often / always, but at the right time / effictively.

Aight, i give that information to her, THX Dude!

Quote Originally Posted by HasiPupsi View Post
    1st I`m sorry I answer now after 3 Days...
    She is really, really glad about all that helpful advices and tips and tricks, THX a lot to everyone here!

2nd here is the latest log from Wipefest Tichondrius - Monday Night: warcraftlogs.com/reports/NXYyZKBq48Ttd2RW#boss=1862&difficulty=4&wipes=1&type=healing&source=1

Everyone was okay with her healingjob! We took 3 Healers, 2 Tanks and rest DDs!

Ooookay she has to use efflorescence more often - she does it now i guess.
    BUT she has to keep attention useing it not to often / always, but at the right time / effictively.

Aight, i give that information to her, THX Dude!
    The biggest tool a healer can have, is knowledge of the fight, knowing when the damage will come, if people will be stacked for it, how other healers will be reacting to this damage. If you know that, then you know when efflo is good. It just requires practice. Give it time, but efflo won't make the difference between great and eh healing, whereas wildgrowth/rejuv/lifebloom casts will make a much larger difference.

Deleted
    okay thank you mate!

Hey,

definitly an improvement in the second set of logs, I reviewed some of the replays, it seems she is not casting enough overall (e.g. having low active time). As a druid, especially with bracer you have 99% active time since you always try to keep shit running on the Main tank, since the tank will ALWAYS take damage its never wasted heal (CW,reju,Lb,RG in combination will heal incoming damage really fast). Spelldistribution is a bit off, but that may be a result of having to many healers, maybe ask some of your healers to get a DPS-specc, we usually go with 4 healers regardless of raidsize (never lower than 16 people) up to 30. I learned a lot from watching other druids play and analyzing their logs cast for cast. Having another Restodruid to talk to is important. Discussing different talentchoices and trinketchoices will result in finding new ways to play certain fights and we all know fight-knowledge is key, especially for proactive healers like restodruids.

I rather answer specific questions since analyzing logs often wont result in the answer the person needs to improve, so feel free to add me on battlenet, Im always happy to help fellow druids. (Skillsh0ts#2318) From your screenname im guessing you guys speak german, so am I.

Cheers
    RestoSpirit
    Last edited by RestoSpirit; 2017-02-03 at 08:27 PM.

Deleted
    Hi Field Marshal RestoSpirit !

Thanks for Your advice!
    warcraftlogs.com/reports/jqNLH7BJFc8d1KRA#fight=14&type=healing&by=target

I just viewed this log from last nightraid wednesday to thursday i think, where exactly I can see that active time You were talking about?
    "Spelldistribution is a bit off" You wrote, does it mean She used the wrong spells in specific situations?

Jupp Ich add dann ma, Danke Dir!