Quote Originally Posted by Nitros14 View Post
    Exorsus has their lowest performing raider executed after each tier they don't get world first, and a new raider added to Putin's gaming dungeon underneath the Kremlin.
    Don't be ridiculous.

The bottom 3 fight to the death for the Glorious Leader's entertainment
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    So Exorsus is more competitive now:

Is Serenity/Method worse than Old Method/Paragon?
    Did Exorsus get better?
    Does gear play a factor?
    Is Sco the problem?
    dont think sco was a problem in the tanking part of everthing, he prob is a really good tank and a decent leader. but he let greed take over and it will cost him in the long run, if serenty gets the world 1 they are prob gonna get even better and move into the next content whit confidence.
    if method manage to snag 3 place in nh and then in the next raid struggle and finish 3-4 again i wonder what direction they will take then.
    doesnt sound so good when ure hunting sponsors and ure main game ure not the best, maybe not even top 3. and lets be honest the other teams method has under its brand are just failfish and wont never be a top comp team in any of the games they compete in.
    Last edited by mmoc663cd3932e; 2017-01-31 at 12:18 AM.

Did Exorsus get better?
    Does gear play a factor?
    Is Sco the problem?
    Being consistent has probably made Exorsus stronger over time

10+ Year Old Account
    About a full day left for Serenity (Not counting sleeping hrs). Let's see if it holds up.

Quote Originally Posted by avoidconfusion View Post
    God I miss Death and Taxes
    Taken from an outside perspective that would be quite morbid lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zackie View Post
    How the f do you guys still talk about US vs EU vacation days. How is that relevant to anything. Yes limit doesn't raid as much as Serenity or Method.

But did you maybe forget about a guild called Blood Legion? You know those dudes that raided day and night? That made a "road to world first" documentary? That had a forum post encouraging their members to take aderall during progress leaked? That managed to lose dragon soul to asians despite poaching every american mage with FL legendary and all the EU guilds getting banned? How many world firsts did they get? Oh that's right just Grand Empress, sick stuff.

And before them there was vodka and premonition and many others that won nothing. The only relevant US guild was basically Death and Taxes.

Americans lose to europeans at every WF race not because they don't care, but because they're just worse at the game, it's quite simple.
    This guy knows his shit. +1

Deleted
    How the f do you guys still talk about US vs EU vacation days. How is that relevant to anything. Yes limit doesn't raid as much as Serenity or Method.

But did you maybe forget about a guild called Blood Legion? You know those dudes that raided day and night? That made a "road to world first" documentary? That had a forum post encouraging their members to take aderall during progress leaked?
    Sorry but false.

Did Exorsus get better?
    I think Serenity and new Method are obviously not as good as old Method. Which is understandable, core Method group has been together for a loooong time, now both guilds have to re-start all over again and a year of HFC wasn't really a good indicator of anything. Just look at Serenity - they spent all that time in WoD playing together, but it only took them like 2 months of new expansion to completely change their healing team, they're just figuring it out, it should get better once they have a stable core, same with Method.

Exorsus has pretty stable meanwhile, their biggest shake-up happened before Highmaul when like half of the guild including most of the officers broke off and formed Openness, but they had enough back-ups and recruited smartly, so not only people didn't notice - they actually got stronger.
    Last edited by FareweII; 2017-01-31 at 12:29 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://pastebin.com/6sNu31hX
    this is the blood legion leak in question i think

Deleted
    "*If you plan on taking Adderall or some sort of amphetamine or amphetamine-derivative at any point, you need to make an extra effort to stay hydrated and properly fed."

Somehow this sentence gets twisted into "OMG BLOOD LEGION FORCES THEIR RAIDERS TO USE DRUGS" everytime this document is mentioned.

Putin personally hacked Serenity's voice comms and has been relaying everything to Exorsus. I expect an upset soon!

Fair play to the guilds that have killed Star Augur this reset. And also props to Blizz for making a fun fight that's genuinely hard and not just hard for the sake of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Did Exorsus get better?
    Does gear play a factor?
    Is Sco the problem?
    Biggest factor is time commitment, as usual. Method predicted they have about 10 days before they can't keep up with 14 hour schedule anymore. This was before the race. So if any of the guilds you mention runs into time commitment problem they won't get world first.

Quote Originally Posted by Fistface View Post
    What is this guild called "Innominatum"? They raid only 3 days / week for under 4 hours per raid and already 6/10M and seems they finished in top 20 on ToV too. Some ex-hardcore players or what? Are there any other guilds like this, since people always seem to bring up that EU is better only because of bigger raiding hours?
    Encore the guild literally just below them 6/10 says hello. 12 hours a week. Care to try again?

But did you maybe forget about a guild called Blood Legion? You know those dudes that raided day and night? That made a "road to world first" documentary? That had a forum post encouraging their members to take aderall during progress leaked? That managed to lose dragon soul to asians despite poaching every american mage with FL legendary and all the EU guilds getting banned? How many world firsts did they get? Oh that's right just Grand Empress, sick stuff.

And before them there was vodka and premonition and many others that won nothing. The only relevant US guild was basically Death and Taxes.

Americans lose to europeans at every WF race not because they don't care, but because they're just worse at the game, it's quite simple.
    The reason US teams always lack either the skill or dedication is because the population is smaller, which creates an exponential handicap when it comes to recruitment. EU can always field a stronger team simply because they have several times more candidates to choose from. It's absolutely true that Blood Legion did not have the skill to get rank 1. It is also extremely unlikely that any new hardcore 24/7 US guild would have the skill to get rank 1. The extrapolation, however, that the average US player is worse than the average EU player, is unfounded.
    Last edited by fuzzylogic111; 2017-01-31 at 01:22 AM.

The fact that Paragon was #1 for a while consisting of players only from Finland (or at least spoke the language) invalidates that whole argument.
    They can conjure a world first guild out of 6 million people, but USA's 320 million is too few to form one?
    Last edited by Varjo410; 2017-01-31 at 01:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Varjo410 View Post
    The fact that Paragon was #1 for a while consisting of players only from Finland (or at least spoke the language) invalidates that whole argument.
    They can conjure a world first guild out of 6 million people, but USA's 320 million is too few to form one?
    Logistical issue.

Limit only raids a limited amount of hours for a reason, but please continue spouting inane Bullshit

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Deleted
    These eu vs us arguments are beginning to make my eye sockets bleed

Quote Originally Posted by Staalsy View Post
    Logistical issue.

Limit only raids a limited amount of hours for a reason, but please continue spouting inane Bullshit

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
    You're going back to the failed US works 2.5 hours more per week thing? Sorry 5 compared to a couple countries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Quote Originally Posted by Staalsy View Post
    Logistical issue.

More like a mentality issue, but go on.