Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    You're going back to the failed US works 2.5 hours more per week thing? Sorry 5 compared to a couple countries.
    No I'm going to the fact that these people do not daytime raid for a reason. Salty Europeans.

The US loves to fuck it's workers with vacation. We do not have the same benefits as Europeans.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Staalsy View Post
    Logistical issue.

Limit only raids a limited amount of hours for a reason, but please continue spouting inane Bullshit

Yall think these guys are some kind of stockbrokers? Get a grip.

Isn't xyronic some kind of waiter in a restaurant? Like wtf

Edit: sent from my Samsung galaxy using my fingers

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    These eu vs us arguments are beginning to make my eye sockets bleed
    Seems like YOU WERE NOT PREPARED!

Quote Originally Posted by sjuk View Post
    Yall think these guys are some kind of stockbrokers? Get a grip.

Isn't xyronic some kind of waiter in a restaurant? Like wtf

He works.

If he works part time, he doesn't get vacation, if he calls out sick an entire week, he gets fired. As someone who actually grew up in America and went through that shit, if you're daytime raiding, you're either a full time streamer and get paid to play, you're Army retired, or you live in your parents basement.

But please, continue spouting your eurocentric nonsense when you literally know zero about working conditions in the United States

Like I thought your educational system was supposed to be superior to ours, yet you aren't capable of reading or critical thinking.

came to get an update on mythic prog race.. walked into an eu vs us pissing contest
    Last edited by baileytfbk; 2017-01-31 at 01:44 AM. Reason: spelling

Deleted
    Funny how this "Americans can't take time off work" argument always comes up during these threads, but people fail to remember that both BL and Vodka raided fulltime back when they were active and they still got stomped by EU guilds

This argument is dumb (as always). Europeans and Americans are computationally equal, there's no natural reason one side is more gifted than the other when it comes to gaming.

Koreans, on the other hand, are the master race.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    This argument is dumb (as always). Europeans and Americans are computationally equal, there's no natural reason one side is more gifted than the other when it comes to gaming.

Koreans, on the other hand, are the master race.
    Thank god they don't play WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Staalsy View Post
    Thank god they don't play WoW

Well they do, but WF race has no appeal. Can't leverage that into an esports career.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Solobang View Post
    Funny how this "Americans can't take time off work" argument always comes up during these threads, but people fail to remember that both BL and Vodka raided fulltime back when they were active and they still got stomped by EU guilds
    I'm american. I don't raid 14 hours a day and have five alts with 35 traits with an average item level of 880. Why? Because I don't give a shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    I'm american. I don't raid 14 hours a day and have five alts with 35 traits with an average item level of 880. Why? Because I don't give a shit.
    why do you gotta make this all about you

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Gotta fill these pages.

I gotta get my water. I'M ON MY WATERBREAK

7+ Year Old Account
    Nothing warms my heart more then a forum that tells me and my fellow country men are terrible at a game because of a patch of dirt we are born on was not as good as theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by sjuk View Post

Prob the best post in this entire thread tbh
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirgamech View Post
    Nothing warms my heart more then a forum that tells me and my fellow country men are terrible at a game because of a patch of dirt we are born on was not as good as theirs.
    As if all the good European players wouldn't be good if they were born in Australia, Canada, US, or BR. Nah it must be that godlike EU soil that made them the players they are.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    why do you gotta make this all about you
    i'm just putting that out there to see if any else agrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirgamech View Post
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    omg you've got a jar of dirt. op trinket

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    i'm just putting that out there to see if any else agrees.
    You made the most useless anecdote i have ever seen. You should not be allowed to make anecdotes anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    You made the most useless anecdote i have ever seen. You should not be allowed to make anecdotes anymore.
    Put me on ignore then you won't have to see my posts.