Quote Originally Posted by baileytfbk View Post
    came to get an update on mythic prog race.. walked into an eu vs us pissing contest
    Go to wowprogress mate, this thread's mostly just for the comedy. Since you asked though,
    Serenity and Exorsus are 9/10
    Method and From Scratch are 8/10,
    22 guilds are at 7/10 notable shoutouts to Limit (5th, the only US guild in the top 10), Entropy (7th, who have the distinction both of being the only Oceanic guild in the top 20 and the top alliance guild), and AFK-R(the top Korean guild).
    Fusion were 8/10 but have been banned for an exploit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirgamech View Post
    Nothing warms my heart more then a forum that tells me and my fellow country men are terrible at a game because of a patch of dirt we are born on was not as good as theirs.
    Our patch of dirt is CLEARLY better than ur 2nd-grade patch of dirt.

Its scientifically proven.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Do you guys think Malfurion should stand trial for all the stupidty and deaths his sole existance has produced?

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Put me on ignore then you won't have to see my posts.
    I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so harsh.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Our patch of dirt is CLEARLY better than ur 2nd-grade patch of dirt.

Its scientifically proven.
    But we live in the lucerative north of the dirt patch, our dirt is just more shiny and glossy than the plebs southerners. So its more that our 2nd grade dirt is better than their 2nd grade dirt, since our 1st grade dirt up in the north is the stuff of legend for all the plebs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatIsLegion View Post
    As if all the good European players wouldn't be good if they were born in Australia, Canada, US, or BR. Nah it must be that godlike EU soil that made them the players they are.
    Genes. Just like Asian soil aint that much better, but they got the genes for gaming

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    you got me, i lol'd far to hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    Genes. Just like Asian soil aint that much better, but they got the genes for gaming
    There are no genes for gaming, what cultivates better gaming is culture.

Deleted
    We dont actually know that do we? Or are you saying we have schematized the whole genome, every ability the human can posses and the extent of those at the same time?

Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    We dont actually know that do we? Or are you saying we have schematized the whole genome, every ability the human can posses and the extent of those at the same time?
    We don't actually know that Superman doesn't exist do we? Or are you saying we have explored every possible planet in the galaxy and not found Krypton?

We don't actually know that the random pug in trade chat isn't 10/10M do we? Or are you saying we have looked at every single player's armory and that the Blizzard tracking is 100% perfect?

Making BS arguments is fun, isn't it?

RIP America
    Make America great (at raiding) again!!
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

Quote Originally Posted by Smitus View Post
    RIP America
    Make America great (at raiding) again!!
    For the small price of $2000 per month I can personally coach your guild to World First sucess. This package includes:

1. Rank 1 on WoL
    2. Cheeky Tweets (see Fragnance and Slootbag)
    3. A brand you can be proud of (see Method)
    4. 6+ Split raids of HC each week even during Mythic Raiding time
    5. Access to all the freshest restaurants and chillest spots as well as access to Final Boss.
    6. ???
    7. Profit??
    8. World First.

Deal?

For an extra $500 a month I will also give you unlimited access to one of my "Flask Purveyors" who will entice your enemies errrm I mean competition with "an offer they can't refuse". - Raid ID control subject to Blizzard 24hr bans of said Flask purveyors.
    Last edited by Metaz; 2017-01-31 at 04:24 AM.

As if all the good European players wouldn't be good if they were born in Australia, Canada, US, or BR. Nah it must be that godlike EU soil that made them the players they are.
    Very few are actually saying that. But there have been people saying "If the US cared they'd dominate." which is what people are arguing against because it's that same argument people in the US bring into sports. It's a "We let you win." view by saying somehow the US is superior in all things. When in the end when it comes to wow and gaming in general it's down to the individuals and overall they balance out since well, we're all human and have a decently good lifestyle in Europe, North America, Aus, NZ, S.Korea and Japan compared to a huge amount of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Very few are actually saying that. But there have been people saying "If the US cared they'd dominate." which is what people are arguing against because it's that same argument people in the US bring into sports. It's a "We let you win." view by saying somehow the US is superior in all things. When in the end when it comes to wow and gaming in general it's down to the individuals and overall they balance out since well, we're all human and have a decently good lifestyle in Europe, North America, Aus, NZ, S.Korea and Japan compared to a huge amount of the world.
    Having watched these Mythic Race topics over the years the majority of EU posters think their raiders are better just because they're from EU. Anyone who has a view point of "Oh we are from X, we are better" is for lack of a better word, a moron. Players are the best because of the amount of time and effort they put into the game that's all it comes down to. Currently the players that put in the most time are from EU so naturally they're going to be at the top, that's not to say if players from anywhere else put in the same time they'd be better. Unfortunately we will never know that for sure as not all regions will ever put in the same hours.

Having watched these Mythic Race topics over the years the majority of EU posters think their raiders are better just because they're from EU. Anyone who has a view point of "Oh we are from X, we are better" is for lack of a better word, a moron. Players are the best because of the amount of time and effort they put into the game that's all it comes down to. Currently the players that put in the most time are from EU so naturally they're going to be at the top, that's not to say if players from anywhere else put in the same time they'd be better. Unfortunately we will never know that for sure as not all regions will ever put in the same hours.
    Well that's the thing though...

Because of how a lot of the European countries have set up their societies we have more free time to spend on things like online gaming, especially when we are young. If you looked even deeper in to it I'm fairly confident you'd find a disproportionate number of high skilled players from the Nordic countries due to the same reason. Add on top of that how the different countries set up their infrastructure as far as internet goes and it all adds up.

So, yes, EU players are probably better just because they are from the EU as a result of how a lot of European societies function compared to the US.

this is called genes , dont bull shit urselves with that "soil" argument

Quote Originally Posted by exor37 View Post
    this is called genes , dont bull shit urselves with that "soil" argument
    Sometimes you gotta take em off though.

Deleted
    You're gonna be at a severe disadvantage if you're genetically coded to not have hands, for instance.

Obviously, genetical traits play a big role. (Reflexes, parsing of information, overall health, energy levels, etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    You're gonna be at a severe disadvantage if you're genetically coded to not have hands, for instance.

Obviously, genetical traits play a big role. (Reflexes, parsing of information, overall health, energy levels, etc.)
    what if they have evolved beyond the need for hands
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zaino View Post
    what if they have evolved beyond the need for hands
    #StumpGods