Thread: Trump thread's

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtua View Post
    Look, a brainwashed alt-right kid named TexasRules. Stereotype manifest.

I'm proud to be a conservative and I'm also proud to say this: Trump is the shittest, stupidest president we have ever, ever had and I would have preferred a Democrat over the smear to true conservative ideals. Trump fucked us real conservatives over and now his idiocy is going to drive our ideology into the ground for decades to come.
    And you would have preferred a woman who sold out our country to every nation around the world who would have thrown her money? It's not the lesser of two evils, it's the not elect the most paid for politician ever.

After 10 days you easily say that he is the shittiest President ever and you think I am brainwashed. 10 days and you can absolutely say that a person is the shittiest. That's like giving someone the nobel peace prize for doing nothing. oh wait, that actually happened. Go back to your fantasy land and figure out what conservative actually means because if you think a conservative of any kind would actually vote for Clinton, you have no clue what a conservative is.

Maybe it's time to go back to whacking off to hentai alone in the darkness of a basement if it's really all that distressing seeing all of our shit ass president's failures on a video game forum.

Whoa whoa whoa, You sound mighty judgmental of my favorite activity once mom goes to bed.

Yo you know you could just get the fuck off the forum then if you're going to cry about it not fitting your tastes perfectly. Alt right kids always pretending to be tough and anti-PC but then can't take it when something doesn't line up perfectly for them.

The mods on this forum are a fucking joke and this forum is *very* liberal but you don't see me crying about it or nitpicking what needs to be a mega-thread and what doesn't.
    You keep saying alt right kids and earlier you said stereotype manifest, but that's the pot calling the kettle black. My first vote was for Reagan, and I have voted for conservatives where it counts, in my city, county and state elections in the great state of Texas and when needed in the vote to stop the spread of the disease known as government takeover of state's rights. It's the internet where everybody is anonymously tough, even you are trying to be tough with your threatening words and lambasting pretending you know better then alt right kids.

And yes the mods on this board are a fucking joke, and yes this forum is very liberal, and yes i don't post 20-50 times a day like most of the crybabies who live and breathe on this board, but like Trump, I like to rattle their cage. I post when i am bored, not as a way of life like the 20k posters on here. And like the liberals on here, I too can post because of freedom.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it's time to go back to whacking off to hentai alone in the darkness of a basement if it's really all that distressing seeing all of our shit ass president's failures on a video game forum.
    You just outed yourself as a stereotype of that person. The personal insult is always the last resort of the feeble mind. Side note--most houses in the south do not have basements. You got a lot of hate going on, maybe you should try and relax and not get so worked up over the internet? I forgot you are part of the liberals who post on here a lot because your friends won't listen to you. Good luck keeping up with your friends here

LOL @ sad wannabe Texan alt right kid. Real Texans ain't going to support Trump, he's already shitting on state's rights by shitting out more shitty executive orders and putting people in power that are going to do nothing but shit on state's rights.

Stop pretending alt-right kid. If you were really conservative, you would have supported a better candidate like I did. Not a temper-tantrum throwing idiot who bankrupts businesses left and right and is just as scummy and corrupt as the liberal candidates we've had for the last 2 decades.
    I cede to your insanity. Your lack of knowledge is stupefying especially in the south. Good luck with your buzzwords and group discussions where you decide how you are going to "stick it to Trump" and see how nothing you do will matter to anyone, how nothing you say will matter to no one....how nothing in your life changes because most of what the President does affects you nowhere. But these celebrities and media whores who keep wanting you to be against Trump are going to burn their side so badly that the democrats may never recover. And then you can go whack off in your basement, wherever that liberal pot you piss in is called.

holy shit he just fired the acting attorney general lol

Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    On the topic of Trump. This is an overwhelmingly liberally slanted posting forum.
    Oh come off it; it's not overwhelming. You must be missing all the posters in favor of Trump, all the posters that love to trash liberals, etc.

99% of what any President does does not affect people on a daily basis.
    Mere hours after Trump took office he reversed a planned mortgage premium cut in response to rising mortgage rates, thereby dicking over middle and lower class home buyers. See Trump supporters on social media confused on why Trump is fucking their mortgages.

His federal hiring freeze screws over a lot of unemployed veterans, since veterans get preference in federal hiring. A few years ago, the federal government hired more than 30,000 disabled vets, and more than double that in total vets.

Some supporters had family members that got boned by his ban. Courts helped them out, thankfully.

So we're less than a week in and his actions have already affected a boatload of normal people. It's true, most of what a normal president does won't affect day to day life. But Trump ain't normal.

To add to this, Trump's executive order will fuck over millions, but Congress has no idea how to do it so we'll be safe from that for a few years hopefully. Also, taxpayers are fronting the cost for his wall fence, and now they're floating the idea that they'll make Mexico pay with a high tariff. Except that will raise prices on Americans and screw with a few million jobs that depend on trade with Mexico.

Liberals would be complaining if it was any other Republican. Well, no shit. But the volume and frequency of complaints against is uncharacteristically high, because Trump isn't a normal Republican, or a normal anything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gref View Post
    holy shit he just fired the acting attorney general lol
    Which means basically nothing happens until his pick gets confirmed.

I.e. this served no practical purpose. It's just petty. I expected nothing less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Yes. Yes, we do because Satan will pop out of Trump's ass to start armageddon if we don't start new Trump threads..

10+ Year Old Account
    Divided Corporate States of Neo-Feudal Murica, Inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasRules View Post
    You keep saying alt right kids and earlier you said stereotype manifest, but that's the pot calling the kettle black. My first vote was for Reagan, and I have voted for conservatives where it counts, in my city, county and state elections in the great state of Texas and when needed in the vote to stop the spread of the disease known as government takeover of state's rights. blah, blah...
    Yeah them good ol' states rights. Like the "states rights" to decide if each state wanted slavery that the Confeds fought for, including the slave state Texas?

Well 152 years later and it seems y'all haven't learned a fucking thing. You're still harping about states rights and particularly in Texas' case, acting like you're some separate entity or something special. Why doesn't Tex-ass secede like they've threatened to do? I doubt many would miss it but the other right-wing half wits next door in Louisiana and Okla.

Don't give me the shit that I "don't understand" it because I've lived in Mesquite, Kerrville, Ft. Hood (Army), and El Paso.

"Conservative" is in many ways not what it traditionally has been, it's gone extreme right. Most of you don't have a goddamned clue. You've gone so far off the plantation since Shrub & Darth that you'd call people like Ike and Nixon "liberals".
    Last edited by Caolela; 2017-01-31 at 04:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Consolidating all of this talk into a megathread would not serve much of a purpose and would be an impossible thread to follow.