Quote Originally Posted by PvPHeroLulz View Post
    You're gonna be at a severe disadvantage if you're genetically coded to not have hands, for instance.

Obviously, genetical traits play a big role. (Reflexes, parsing of information, overall health, energy levels, etc.)
    perhaps we could manually select these genes somehow, and all the unfit raiders could be done away with

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fuzzylogic111 View Post
    perhaps we could manually select these genes somehow, and all the unfit raiders could be done away with
    Hahaha, "we have the technology. we can rebuild them" - I like this idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dont worry US players. It is always you guys that save the whole world in the movies. We thank you for that and know you are much to busy protecting the world to bother playing games. The WF race would not be here if it wasnt for your protection =P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoldor View Post
    Sometimes you gotta take em off though.
    i dont understand your point, seems kind of like a racist meme picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    Enlighten yourself and go watch It is Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Racist meme picture, good god. It is character who says that line about jean shorts. Good eye though on finding racist things where there are none. Keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by Alright View Post
    It's a black guy, therefore racist.
    I don't read replies, so don't bother.

I remember my counterstrike times, i could train 5-8 hours a day while attending high school with excellent grades. I even could go home from school if i wanted from age 16 on, and play counterstrike /whatever. Only HAD to be there for the tests, and some nice girls (and fiches from the teachers) always would keep me up on topics done in school, so you could do "important school" stuff at home. All homework was voluntarily excercise (i never did it), and know 10 years later i am a phd that spent most of his highschooltime either playing cs or at lanparties or kind of drunk at disco.
    This stuff only works out if u can work school stuff independently , have school laws that dont force you to be there physically, and are clever enough and are not at risk becoming a lazy ass stoner.

I dont think in the US a career like this is ever possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Let's hop back to the actual thread. It could be "exiting" to discuss which region gets more benefits, but has nothing to do with race itself.

Alright, here's the plan boys. We're going to allow refugees into the country so long as they live in a quarantine and raid hardcore WoW for the US and get us world 1-5.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonnillon View Post
    Let's hop back to the actual thread. It could be "exiting" to discuss which region gets more benefits, but has nothing to do with race itself.
    the highest progressed stream is SPK streaming tich

how far behind some of the other streams earlier today
    Insert cringe politically charged signature here

This EU vs NA debate being brought up every race is the most redundant thing ever. NA servers are simply not relevant in any way in the PvE scene of this game, accept that fact and move on.

"The population of NA servers is not as big as EU servers!" meanwhile Paragon, a Finnish speaking only guild, got many world firsts.

"Our society is not set up to encourage gaming for long periods of time!" meanwhile Exorsus, a Russian guild, gets world firsts.

NA servers are simply not as good as EU servers when it comes to raiding. Stop making inane excuses. Stop bringing yourselves up as if any guild on NA is relevant in the grand race simply because you start a day earlier and get kills on the pushover bosses. Nobody cares.

When has an NA guild ever performed better than an EU guild? When have they ever been a real contender since EU servers launched? Death and Taxes were good in Naxxramas. Blood Legion killed Grand Empress. That's it. There's nothing else. NA is as irrelevant as the Asian servers. Basically every single race half the thread is filled with an argument for the sake of either preserving the ego of NA players or stroking the ego of EU players. It is time to stop.

You're doing almost as well as EU in the PvP scene, if you want to feel relevant and chant "USA! USA! USA!" go talk about PvP. At least it won't be absolutely embarrassing.

No need to bring up this discussion even as a closing statement... after the thread has been warned.
    Last edited by Sonnillon; 2017-01-31 at 09:23 AM.

Damn, Exorsus 2men healed Elisande. So nowdays players skill allows to have 2 healers instead of 4. Imagine Naxx 40 with 4 healers. What now Kungen?

Thats not about player skill, that fight is crazy dps check that cant be done with more then 2 healers. If people dont fail there is no need for extra healing.

Insider here, turns out gul'dans secret phase requires every player to have unique spec, so no class stacking. Btw, if you have a geared surv hunter, whisper kuznam.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Djem View Post
    This EU vs NA debate being brought up every race is the most redundant thing ever. NA servers are simply not relevant in any way in the PvE scene of this game, accept that fact and move on.
    A lot of stuff is on repeat every race.

-NA vs EU
    -Random people will claim to have exclusive knowledge of fights and progress while knowing fuck all (read above post)
    -Usual top guilds will generate a lot of heat between groups
    -Fanboys will inevitably accuse other guilds of cheating
    -Some russian guild will actually be caught cheating

But hey, traditions, right?
    Last edited by thilicen; 2017-01-31 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aureli View Post
    Thats not about player skill, that fight is crazy dps check that cant be done with more then 2 healers. If people dont fail there is no need for extra healing.
    ...If people dont fail there is no need for extra healing... and that is exactly how we describe players skill.

Quote Originally Posted by toxiq View Post
    ...If people dont fail there is no need for extra healing... and that is exactly how we describe players skill.
    Thats the way how fight is designed. There is no other way to kill this boss and 2 healing have nothing to do with skill, there is just no other choice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aemaet View Post
    Insider here, turns out gul'dans secret phase requires every player to have unique spec, so no class stacking. Btw, if you have a geared surv hunter, whisper kuznam.
    sounds strange... how should that even work.. if you bring 3 shadows kill off 2/3 randomly at the start of the phase?
    whether such a thing is good or bad generally, imo it would be far more interesting what kind of mechanic they add to force such a restriction

Quote Originally Posted by Aureli View Post
    Thats the way how fight is designed. There is no other way to kill this boss and 2 healing have nothing to do with skill, there is just no other choice.
    it makes things tighter and less room for mistake

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    A lot of stuff is on repeat every race.

-NA vs EU
    -Random people will claim to have exclusive knowledge of fights and progress while knowing fuck all (read above post)
    -Usual top guilds will generate a lot of heat between groups
    -Fanboys will inevitably accuse other guilds of cheating
    -Some russian guild will actually be caught cheating

But hey, traditions, right?
    This time around this part was brought to a new level! Russian guild posted a video of them cheating, and stressed the moment of cheating w/ silly music. Self-exposure for lulz